First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Mt. Hakobe
139381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

Celeste:

try and catch me! *runs even further away from you*
*has an extra snow ball and throws it from behind*


Gray
Dodges, and runs faster chasing you*
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/11/10
Celeste: *sees that you are catching up and stops in her tracks* *creates a lot of snowballs and sends them at you rapidly*
139381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

Celeste: *sees that you are catching up and stops in her tracks* *creates a lot of snowballs and sends them at you rapidly*


Gray
*Jumps out of the way*
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/11/10
Celeste:

*runs off even further and sees a lodge ahead*
is that your place?? *has a snow ball in hand and waits to use it*
139381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

Celeste:

*runs off even further and sees a lodge ahead*
is that your place?? *has a snow ball in hand and waits to use it*


Gray
*walks up*
yes it is~
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/11/10
Celeste:
*throws remaining snow ball in your face*
it looks nice and cozy haha, the snow looks good on your face
139381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

Celeste:
*throws remaining snow ball in your face*
it looks nice and cozy haha, the snow looks good on your face


gray
NOT FAIR!

*throws one at you*
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/11/10
Celeste:

*snowball hits her and she wipes off the snow*
I'll get you back for that!
139381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

Celeste:

*snowball hits her and she wipes off the snow*
I'll get you back for that!


Gray
Sure you will!
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/11/10
Celeste:

I can always poison your food *smirks* but just kidding i won't...
and speaking about food, do you have ingredients for cooking? if you do, i can treat you to some of my cooking
139381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

Celeste:

I can always poison your food *smirks* but just kidding i won't...
and speaking about food, do you have ingredients for cooking? if you do, i can treat you to some of my cooking


Gray
*points to fridge*
yea i do~
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/11/10
Celeste:

awesome, i'll see what i can do with the food you have here
*sits in a nearby couch*
do you normally come here by yourself?
139381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

Celeste:

awesome, i'll see what i can do with the food you have here
*sits in a nearby couch*
do you normally come here by yourself?


Gray
Normally, yea~
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/11/10
Celeste:

I feel honored to be your first guest here then *smiles*
Can you show me what sort of snow boards that you have?

139381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

Celeste:

I feel honored to be your first guest here then *smiles*
Can you show me what sort of snow boards that you have?



Gray
*Smiles*
sure I can~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.