First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Host Club [Music Room 2]
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/9/10
here is the place were the Host club members come when they nothing else to do, or have to much time on their hands and they visit with their hosts who they invited and who recomended to visit with them...

Host Club Members: welcome to the Host Club!
3581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / SECRET :D
Offline
Posted 12/9/10
" Ahh , Honey is the first to be here , "
I remarked as I puffed my cheeks .
" Ah well , "
I grinned , and I plopped into a chair ,
and started grabbing a cake ,
and eating it .
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/10/10


*Mori walks in* so just me and Hunny has arrived... *he looks at Hunny* hello Hunny, did you know we might be having new people coming?
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 12/10/10

icyl0ve wrote:

" Ahh , Honey is the first to be here , "
I remarked as I puffed my cheeks .
" Ah well , "
I grinned , and I plopped into a chair ,
and started grabbing a cake ,
and eating it .





wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*Mori walks in* so just me and Hunny has arrived... *he looks at Hunny* hello Hunny, did you know we might be having new people coming?


Kyoya walks in as Sajiko sits by the window
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/10/10


*Hope and Iris walk into the room as Mori turns around and looks at Kyoya* Mori: hello Kyoya..
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 12/10/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*Hope and Iris walk into the room as Mori turns around and looks at Kyoya* Mori: hello Kyoya..


Kyoya looks at Mori and waves "hi Mori"
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/10/10


Mori: it seems like we have a few new member don't you think?
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 12/10/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Mori: it seems like we have a few new member don't you think?


Kyoya nods "true"
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/10/10


Mori: what time are the Guests comeing in... *Iris and Hope walk up to Mori and Kyoya* Hope: hi i'm Hope and this is my sister Iris..
Iris: ..........hi............
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 12/10/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Mori: what time are the Guests comeing in... *Iris and Hope walk up to Mori and Kyoya* Hope: hi i'm Hope and this is my sister Iris..
Iris: ..........hi............


Kyoya look at Mori "itheir will be coming soon"he looks at them and smiles "its nice to meet you both"
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/10/10


Mori: ok i'll go and get my uniform on... *he goes over to the dressing room*
Hope: it's nice to meet you to... uh?....
Iris: ...............
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 12/10/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



Mori: ok i'll go and get my uniform on... *he goes over to the dressing room*
Hope: it's nice to meet you to... uh?....
Iris: ...............


Kyoya bows "i am Kyoya Ootari" Sajiko ignors everything around her and listens to music
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/10/10


*Iris blushes as Hope just looks at you* Hope: nice to meet you Kyoya *she looks over and see's Sajiko and walks over and smiles and waves at her to get her attention as Iris looks at Kyoya and blushes more*
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 12/10/10

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



*Iris blushes as Hope just looks at you* Hope: nice to meet you Kyoya *she looks over and see's Sajiko and walks over and smiles and waves at her to get her attention as Iris looks at Kyoya and blushes more*


Kyoya smiles at Iris Sajiko takes out her headphones and smiles "hello"
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 12/10/10


*Hope smiles* Hope: hi i'm home... *Iris kinda looks away as she blushes even more and smiles*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.