First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply The Witters home
Posted 12/9/10

Hinata77 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Hinata77 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Hinata77 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Hinata77 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Hinata77 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Hinata77 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Hinata77 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Hinata77 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Hinata77 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Hinata77 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Hinata77 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Hinata77 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Hinata77 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Hinata77 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Hinata77 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

In this forum topic is Pacey's and Joey's home and everyone that Joey and Pacey knows are welcome here but others need an invitation from Pacey or Joey.




Joey:*I was standing rubing my baby bump.*It won't be long untile you come Beth.




*Pacey came home from work and his day was so tiring*

Pacey: Hi honey. It is so great to see you after so tiring work day.


Joey:"Hi dear i'm glade your home and sorry work was tiring i'll fix you some tea to help you.



Pacey: Thanks honey and I can't wait to be dad it would be great. Who are we going to ask to be our child's godfather and godmother,honey?


Joey:*I fix some tie for Percy.*I can't waite eather and i was thinking of asking The Leery's thay will be great.*I sit down next to Percy and hand him the tea.*




Angie: 'hello anyone one home"

Joey:"Hi Angie come on in."i say to you smiling.



Angie: "i Joey i hope you guys are hungry Abby is one her way with the spaggate and i brought a cake for later on"

Joey:Oh you know i am i'm eating for me and Beth that is in me.



Angie; "yeah iknow you are. ill be using your kitch for a bit ok" *gets everything ready for dinner*


Joey:*I sit down and sipe my tea.* Thanks Angie this means alote to me.



Angie: "ur welome" *re-cooks the food so it would be warm and was out in the kitchen in a flash with two plants in each hand* "here you guys are "


Joey:*I begine to eat it and smile.* MMmm this is so good.



Angie: *smiles and goes to the kitchen to clean up and wash the dishies*


Joey:*I smile and get up and help you out.*This will make it go fast.



Angie: "Hows the baby's health"


Joey:Dr.Brown she told me the baby is doing great but i still get worried at times.



Angie; "Dont worry i know the baby will be as healthy as you guys do you know the sex of the baby'


Joey:Thank you for saying that and yep it's a girl we want to name her Beth.



Angie: "your welcome..thats nice and what a wonderful name"


Joey:I am so over welde with joy mine and Percy's life is couplet now that Beth is on the way.



Angie: 'im so happy for you guys"


Joey:Thank you Angie i know Percy will not give her away to a boy easly when that time comes for us.



Angy; 'i know he wont"


Joey:*I laught at the idea of my husband trying to hold on to Beth not wanting to let her go.*I can olny inmage it.



Angey: *smiles and laughs of him being like that* "but you that he wants what good for her"


Joey:Yes your right Angey your right.*I smile at you as we finsh.*



Angey: "so have you guys thought of how you are going to decoret the babys room yet'


Pacey: Stop calling me Percy I am Pacey for God's sake I am Pacey not Percy,I said to Angie very angry.


Angey: "ok ok i get u alwyas get angry i mess with you Pacey'


Pacey: And remember that also, I said to her and then I turned to my wife.


Angey: "well ill leave you guys and oh im leaving the cake with guys ok take care"


Pacey: Ok bye Angie see you another time.


Angie; "see ya bye" *leaves*


Abby: why are you leaving Angie?
Creator
83752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

In this forum topic is Pacey's and Joey's home and everyone that Joey and Pacey knows are welcome here but others need an invitation from Pacey or Joey.




Joey:*I was standing rubing my baby bump.*It won't be long untile you come Beth.




*Pacey came home from work and his day was so tiring*

Pacey: Hi honey. It is so great to see you after so tiring work day.


Joey:"Hi dear i'm glade your home and sorry work was tiring i'll fix you some tea to help you.



Pacey: Thanks honey and I can't wait to be dad it would be great. Who are we going to ask to be our child's godfather and godmother,honey?


Joey:*I fix some tie for Percy.*I can't waite eather and i was thinking of asking The Leery's thay will be great.*I sit down next to Percy and hand him the tea.*




Pacey: Thanks honey. Do you mean Dawson's parents,honey?


Joey:Your welcome and yep Dawson's mom and dad i just feel like i shold becaues thay will know more about how to tack care of a child and help us.



Pacey: That's great to hear from you honey. What can we do now because I am not tired anymore?


Joey:We can put together the baby room for our little Beth.



Pacey: Sounds great let's do that honey.I am quite good at building things, aren't I honey?


Joey:*I smile and get up with you and head up to the almost couplet room.*Yes you are dear this is going to fun.



Pacey: So in where we are going to build that baby room,honey?


Joey:Well the blank room that is next to our room i read in a book that it is best that the baby room must be the room closes to mom and dad so when it needs us we will right there faster.



Pacey: Yes you are right honey our baby needs us when she is born. So should we start to build that baby room now or not honey?


Joey:Now will be a great becues i'm way to close along Dr. Brown said now is the best time.



Pacey: OK then let's get started. Do you want to help me honey?


Joey:Yes i do very much dear it tacks team work we can do it.*I smile lovely at Percy as we start with the bed.*



(Stella don't put Percy Jackson here please?
Pacey: Yes we can do it honey, let's get started, shall we?


(Inka i mean this Percy no need to tell me no Harry Potter and Percy Jackson i mean Percy that Joey is married to.)

Joey:Yes lets dear.*We begine to make the baby bed room and it was done.*





(Joey is married with Pacey not Percy is that clear now and by the way there is no Percy in Dawson's Creek at all didn't you know that?)
Pacey: I think it is great, what do you say honey?
Pacey: Stop calling me Percy I am Pacey for crying out loud I am Pacey not Percy, I said to my wife and I hoped that she understood me.
Pacey: Why you act exactly the same way as my brother Doug honey, please answer that?Did I upset you if I did I am so sorry but I don't like when people call me Percy because I am Pacey not Percy. Do you understand honey or not?
(It is Pacey not Percy once again Pacey is married to Joey do you understand Stella now?If I upset you in any way then can you please forgive me because I don't to remove you from my group?Can you ever forgive me Stella if I upset you in any way?)


(Inka it was not Joey's folte i was half asleep plz do not removie me i am not mad ok i just have never seen this show befor.)

Joey:*To my husband*I'm sorry dear i like it to as well it is ok now that i'm careing a baby i get sleeping at times and do not know what i say.





(I understand Stella Ok I suggest that you watch some of those clips which are in the Youtube just write Joey and Pacey I will not remove you but remember to call Pacey to Pacey and I don't want to mix up some different characters and actually this is so great TV-show indeed it is and all seasons are on DVD already so if you want to watch just buy one of six seasons and then you will soon notice that how good this TV-show actually is. What this sounds from you Stella?)
Pacey:I understand honey I really do understand you. I am actually quite hungry and look what Andie left us a cake and I wonder why because it is not my birthday or yours and our child is not even born yet. I wonder why she wanted a bake a cake to us. Do you know the reason honey?If you do know the reason please tell me I want to know that reason too.
Moderator
135778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

In this forum topic is Pacey's and Joey's home and everyone that Joey and Pacey knows are welcome here but others need an invitation from Pacey or Joey.




Joey:*I was standing rubing my baby bump.*It won't be long untile you come Beth.




*Pacey came home from work and his day was so tiring*

Pacey: Hi honey. It is so great to see you after so tiring work day.


Joey:"Hi dear i'm glade your home and sorry work was tiring i'll fix you some tea to help you.



Pacey: Thanks honey and I can't wait to be dad it would be great. Who are we going to ask to be our child's godfather and godmother,honey?


Joey:*I fix some tie for Percy.*I can't waite eather and i was thinking of asking The Leery's thay will be great.*I sit down next to Percy and hand him the tea.*




Pacey: Thanks honey. Do you mean Dawson's parents,honey?


Joey:Your welcome and yep Dawson's mom and dad i just feel like i shold becaues thay will know more about how to tack care of a child and help us.



Pacey: That's great to hear from you honey. What can we do now because I am not tired anymore?


Joey:We can put together the baby room for our little Beth.



Pacey: Sounds great let's do that honey.I am quite good at building things, aren't I honey?


Joey:*I smile and get up with you and head up to the almost couplet room.*Yes you are dear this is going to fun.



Pacey: So in where we are going to build that baby room,honey?


Joey:Well the blank room that is next to our room i read in a book that it is best that the baby room must be the room closes to mom and dad so when it needs us we will right there faster.



Pacey: Yes you are right honey our baby needs us when she is born. So should we start to build that baby room now or not honey?


Joey:Now will be a great becues i'm way to close along Dr. Brown said now is the best time.



Pacey: OK then let's get started. Do you want to help me honey?


Joey:Yes i do very much dear it tacks team work we can do it.*I smile lovely at Percy as we start with the bed.*



(Stella don't put Percy Jackson here please?
Pacey: Yes we can do it honey, let's get started, shall we?


(Inka i mean this Percy no need to tell me no Harry Potter and Percy Jackson i mean Percy that Joey is married to.)

Joey:Yes lets dear.*We begine to make the baby bed room and it was done.*





(Joey is married with Pacey not Percy is that clear now and by the way there is no Percy in Dawson's Creek at all didn't you know that?)
Pacey: I think it is great, what do you say honey?
Pacey: Stop calling me Percy I am Pacey for crying out loud I am Pacey not Percy, I said to my wife and I hoped that she understood me.
Pacey: Why you act exactly the same way as my brother Doug honey, please answer that?Did I upset you if I did I am so sorry but I don't like when people call me Percy because I am Pacey not Percy. Do you understand honey or not?
(It is Pacey not Percy once again Pacey is married to Joey do you understand Stella now?If I upset you in any way then can you please forgive me because I don't to remove you from my group?Can you ever forgive me Stella if I upset you in any way?)


(Inka it was not Joey's folte i was half asleep plz do not removie me i am not mad ok i just have never seen this show befor.)

Joey:*To my husband*I'm sorry dear i like it to as well it is ok now that i'm careing a baby i get sleeping at times and do not know what i say.





(I understand Stella Ok I suggest that you watch some of those clips which are in the Youtube just write Joey and Pacey I will not remove you but remember to call Pacey to Pacey and I don't want to mix up some different characters and actually this is so great TV-show indeed it is and all seasons are on DVD already so if you want to watch just buy one of six seasons and then you will soon notice that how good this TV-show actually is. What this sounds from you Stella?)
Pacey:I understand honey I really do understand you. I am actually quite hungry and look what Andie left us a cake and I wonder why because it is not my birthday or yours and our child is not even born yet. I wonder why she wanted a bake a cake to us. Do you know the reason honey?If you do know the reason please tell me I want to know that reason too.


(I'll give it a wach on youtube thanks.)
Joey:Thank you for understanding dear and Andie gave us cake so share with us lets have some oh and here tack a look at our daughter Sonogram dear.*I hand it to him.*


Creator
83752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

In this forum topic is Pacey's and Joey's home and everyone that Joey and Pacey knows are welcome here but others need an invitation from Pacey or Joey.




Joey:*I was standing rubing my baby bump.*It won't be long untile you come Beth.




*Pacey came home from work and his day was so tiring*

Pacey: Hi honey. It is so great to see you after so tiring work day.


Joey:"Hi dear i'm glade your home and sorry work was tiring i'll fix you some tea to help you.



Pacey: Thanks honey and I can't wait to be dad it would be great. Who are we going to ask to be our child's godfather and godmother,honey?


Joey:*I fix some tie for Percy.*I can't waite eather and i was thinking of asking The Leery's thay will be great.*I sit down next to Percy and hand him the tea.*




Pacey: Thanks honey. Do you mean Dawson's parents,honey?


Joey:Your welcome and yep Dawson's mom and dad i just feel like i shold becaues thay will know more about how to tack care of a child and help us.



Pacey: That's great to hear from you honey. What can we do now because I am not tired anymore?


Joey:We can put together the baby room for our little Beth.



Pacey: Sounds great let's do that honey.I am quite good at building things, aren't I honey?


Joey:*I smile and get up with you and head up to the almost couplet room.*Yes you are dear this is going to fun.



Pacey: So in where we are going to build that baby room,honey?


Joey:Well the blank room that is next to our room i read in a book that it is best that the baby room must be the room closes to mom and dad so when it needs us we will right there faster.



Pacey: Yes you are right honey our baby needs us when she is born. So should we start to build that baby room now or not honey?


Joey:Now will be a great becues i'm way to close along Dr. Brown said now is the best time.



Pacey: OK then let's get started. Do you want to help me honey?


Joey:Yes i do very much dear it tacks team work we can do it.*I smile lovely at Percy as we start with the bed.*



(Stella don't put Percy Jackson here please?
Pacey: Yes we can do it honey, let's get started, shall we?


(Inka i mean this Percy no need to tell me no Harry Potter and Percy Jackson i mean Percy that Joey is married to.)

Joey:Yes lets dear.*We begine to make the baby bed room and it was done.*





(Joey is married with Pacey not Percy is that clear now and by the way there is no Percy in Dawson's Creek at all didn't you know that?)
Pacey: I think it is great, what do you say honey?
Pacey: Stop calling me Percy I am Pacey for crying out loud I am Pacey not Percy, I said to my wife and I hoped that she understood me.
Pacey: Why you act exactly the same way as my brother Doug honey, please answer that?Did I upset you if I did I am so sorry but I don't like when people call me Percy because I am Pacey not Percy. Do you understand honey or not?
(It is Pacey not Percy once again Pacey is married to Joey do you understand Stella now?If I upset you in any way then can you please forgive me because I don't to remove you from my group?Can you ever forgive me Stella if I upset you in any way?)


(Inka it was not Joey's folte i was half asleep plz do not removie me i am not mad ok i just have never seen this show befor.)

Joey:*To my husband*I'm sorry dear i like it to as well it is ok now that i'm careing a baby i get sleeping at times and do not know what i say.





(I understand Stella Ok I suggest that you watch some of those clips which are in the Youtube just write Joey and Pacey I will not remove you but remember to call Pacey to Pacey and I don't want to mix up some different characters and actually this is so great TV-show indeed it is and all seasons are on DVD already so if you want to watch just buy one of six seasons and then you will soon notice that how good this TV-show actually is. What this sounds from you Stella?)
Pacey:I understand honey I really do understand you. I am actually quite hungry and look what Andie left us a cake and I wonder why because it is not my birthday or yours and our child is not even born yet. I wonder why she wanted a bake a cake to us. Do you know the reason honey?If you do know the reason please tell me I want to know that reason too.


(I'll give it a wach on youtube thanks.)
Joey:Thank you for understanding dear and Andie gave us cake so share with us lets have some oh and here tack a look at our daughter Sonogram dear.*I hand it to him.*




Pacey: Oh she looks so beautiful and healthy and I am looking forward to becoming a dad and this will definitely be the best experience of my life. I am so happy and I am so sad that I have to go to work tomorrow because I would definitely be here with you honey,but someone have to make a living in this household. What do you say honey?Oh this cake tastes so good. Honey you really shouldn't eat for so much sweets because you are pregnant and you eat for two now.Do you understand or not honey?
Moderator
135778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

In this forum topic is Pacey's and Joey's home and everyone that Joey and Pacey knows are welcome here but others need an invitation from Pacey or Joey.




Joey:*I was standing rubing my baby bump.*It won't be long untile you come Beth.




*Pacey came home from work and his day was so tiring*

Pacey: Hi honey. It is so great to see you after so tiring work day.


Joey:"Hi dear i'm glade your home and sorry work was tiring i'll fix you some tea to help you.



Pacey: Thanks honey and I can't wait to be dad it would be great. Who are we going to ask to be our child's godfather and godmother,honey?


Joey:*I fix some tie for Percy.*I can't waite eather and i was thinking of asking The Leery's thay will be great.*I sit down next to Percy and hand him the tea.*




Pacey: Thanks honey. Do you mean Dawson's parents,honey?


Joey:Your welcome and yep Dawson's mom and dad i just feel like i shold becaues thay will know more about how to tack care of a child and help us.



Pacey: That's great to hear from you honey. What can we do now because I am not tired anymore?


Joey:We can put together the baby room for our little Beth.



Pacey: Sounds great let's do that honey.I am quite good at building things, aren't I honey?


Joey:*I smile and get up with you and head up to the almost couplet room.*Yes you are dear this is going to fun.



Pacey: So in where we are going to build that baby room,honey?


Joey:Well the blank room that is next to our room i read in a book that it is best that the baby room must be the room closes to mom and dad so when it needs us we will right there faster.



Pacey: Yes you are right honey our baby needs us when she is born. So should we start to build that baby room now or not honey?


Joey:Now will be a great becues i'm way to close along Dr. Brown said now is the best time.



Pacey: OK then let's get started. Do you want to help me honey?


Joey:Yes i do very much dear it tacks team work we can do it.*I smile lovely at Percy as we start with the bed.*



(Stella don't put Percy Jackson here please?
Pacey: Yes we can do it honey, let's get started, shall we?


(Inka i mean this Percy no need to tell me no Harry Potter and Percy Jackson i mean Percy that Joey is married to.)

Joey:Yes lets dear.*We begine to make the baby bed room and it was done.*





(Joey is married with Pacey not Percy is that clear now and by the way there is no Percy in Dawson's Creek at all didn't you know that?)
Pacey: I think it is great, what do you say honey?
Pacey: Stop calling me Percy I am Pacey for crying out loud I am Pacey not Percy, I said to my wife and I hoped that she understood me.
Pacey: Why you act exactly the same way as my brother Doug honey, please answer that?Did I upset you if I did I am so sorry but I don't like when people call me Percy because I am Pacey not Percy. Do you understand honey or not?
(It is Pacey not Percy once again Pacey is married to Joey do you understand Stella now?If I upset you in any way then can you please forgive me because I don't to remove you from my group?Can you ever forgive me Stella if I upset you in any way?)


(Inka it was not Joey's folte i was half asleep plz do not removie me i am not mad ok i just have never seen this show befor.)

Joey:*To my husband*I'm sorry dear i like it to as well it is ok now that i'm careing a baby i get sleeping at times and do not know what i say.





(I understand Stella Ok I suggest that you watch some of those clips which are in the Youtube just write Joey and Pacey I will not remove you but remember to call Pacey to Pacey and I don't want to mix up some different characters and actually this is so great TV-show indeed it is and all seasons are on DVD already so if you want to watch just buy one of six seasons and then you will soon notice that how good this TV-show actually is. What this sounds from you Stella?)
Pacey:I understand honey I really do understand you. I am actually quite hungry and look what Andie left us a cake and I wonder why because it is not my birthday or yours and our child is not even born yet. I wonder why she wanted a bake a cake to us. Do you know the reason honey?If you do know the reason please tell me I want to know that reason too.


(I'll give it a wach on youtube thanks.)
Joey:Thank you for understanding dear and Andie gave us cake so share with us lets have some oh and here tack a look at our daughter Sonogram dear.*I hand it to him.*




Pacey: Oh she looks so beautiful and healthy and I am looking forward to becoming a dad and this will definitely be the best experience of my life. I am so happy and I am so sad that I have to go to work tomorrow because I would definitely be here with you honey,but someone have to make a living in this household. What do you say honey?Oh this cake tastes so good. Honey you really shouldn't eat for so much sweets because you are pregnant and you eat for two now.Do you understand or not honey?


Joey:I love it to as well one of the best cakes i have ever had and yes i understand dear Dr.Brown told me not to have to meany or to little just in between becues i'm pregnant and i as well think she is beautiful and healthy.

Creator
83752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

In this forum topic is Pacey's and Joey's home and everyone that Joey and Pacey knows are welcome here but others need an invitation from Pacey or Joey.




Joey:*I was standing rubing my baby bump.*It won't be long untile you come Beth.




*Pacey came home from work and his day was so tiring*

Pacey: Hi honey. It is so great to see you after so tiring work day.


Joey:"Hi dear i'm glade your home and sorry work was tiring i'll fix you some tea to help you.



Pacey: Thanks honey and I can't wait to be dad it would be great. Who are we going to ask to be our child's godfather and godmother,honey?


Joey:*I fix some tie for Percy.*I can't waite eather and i was thinking of asking The Leery's thay will be great.*I sit down next to Percy and hand him the tea.*




Pacey: Thanks honey. Do you mean Dawson's parents,honey?


Joey:Your welcome and yep Dawson's mom and dad i just feel like i shold becaues thay will know more about how to tack care of a child and help us.



Pacey: That's great to hear from you honey. What can we do now because I am not tired anymore?


Joey:We can put together the baby room for our little Beth.



Pacey: Sounds great let's do that honey.I am quite good at building things, aren't I honey?


Joey:*I smile and get up with you and head up to the almost couplet room.*Yes you are dear this is going to fun.



Pacey: So in where we are going to build that baby room,honey?


Joey:Well the blank room that is next to our room i read in a book that it is best that the baby room must be the room closes to mom and dad so when it needs us we will right there faster.



Pacey: Yes you are right honey our baby needs us when she is born. So should we start to build that baby room now or not honey?


Joey:Now will be a great becues i'm way to close along Dr. Brown said now is the best time.



Pacey: OK then let's get started. Do you want to help me honey?


Joey:Yes i do very much dear it tacks team work we can do it.*I smile lovely at Percy as we start with the bed.*



(Stella don't put Percy Jackson here please?
Pacey: Yes we can do it honey, let's get started, shall we?


(Inka i mean this Percy no need to tell me no Harry Potter and Percy Jackson i mean Percy that Joey is married to.)

Joey:Yes lets dear.*We begine to make the baby bed room and it was done.*





(Joey is married with Pacey not Percy is that clear now and by the way there is no Percy in Dawson's Creek at all didn't you know that?)
Pacey: I think it is great, what do you say honey?
Pacey: Stop calling me Percy I am Pacey for crying out loud I am Pacey not Percy, I said to my wife and I hoped that she understood me.
Pacey: Why you act exactly the same way as my brother Doug honey, please answer that?Did I upset you if I did I am so sorry but I don't like when people call me Percy because I am Pacey not Percy. Do you understand honey or not?
(It is Pacey not Percy once again Pacey is married to Joey do you understand Stella now?If I upset you in any way then can you please forgive me because I don't to remove you from my group?Can you ever forgive me Stella if I upset you in any way?)


(Inka it was not Joey's folte i was half asleep plz do not removie me i am not mad ok i just have never seen this show befor.)

Joey:*To my husband*I'm sorry dear i like it to as well it is ok now that i'm careing a baby i get sleeping at times and do not know what i say.





(I understand Stella Ok I suggest that you watch some of those clips which are in the Youtube just write Joey and Pacey I will not remove you but remember to call Pacey to Pacey and I don't want to mix up some different characters and actually this is so great TV-show indeed it is and all seasons are on DVD already so if you want to watch just buy one of six seasons and then you will soon notice that how good this TV-show actually is. What this sounds from you Stella?)
Pacey:I understand honey I really do understand you. I am actually quite hungry and look what Andie left us a cake and I wonder why because it is not my birthday or yours and our child is not even born yet. I wonder why she wanted a bake a cake to us. Do you know the reason honey?If you do know the reason please tell me I want to know that reason too.


(I'll give it a wach on youtube thanks.)
Joey:Thank you for understanding dear and Andie gave us cake so share with us lets have some oh and here tack a look at our daughter Sonogram dear.*I hand it to him.*




Pacey: Oh she looks so beautiful and healthy and I am looking forward to becoming a dad and this will definitely be the best experience of my life. I am so happy and I am so sad that I have to go to work tomorrow because I would definitely be here with you honey,but someone have to make a living in this household. What do you say honey?Oh this cake tastes so good. Honey you really shouldn't eat for so much sweets because you are pregnant and you eat for two now.Do you understand or not honey?


Joey:I love it to as well one of the best cakes i have ever had and yes i understand dear Dr.Brown told me not to have to meany or to little just in between becues i'm pregnant and i as well think she is beautiful and healthy.



Pacey: Honey are we going to tell my parents that we are going soon to be a real family and I mean you me and Beth?I am sure that this news will make them both happy. What do you think of this honey?After all you are one of my family now.Oh yes we really should mention this to Dawson too because he doesn't know this yet at all. What do you say of this honey?
Moderator
135778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

In this forum topic is Pacey's and Joey's home and everyone that Joey and Pacey knows are welcome here but others need an invitation from Pacey or Joey.




Joey:*I was standing rubing my baby bump.*It won't be long untile you come Beth.




*Pacey came home from work and his day was so tiring*

Pacey: Hi honey. It is so great to see you after so tiring work day.


Joey:"Hi dear i'm glade your home and sorry work was tiring i'll fix you some tea to help you.



Pacey: Thanks honey and I can't wait to be dad it would be great. Who are we going to ask to be our child's godfather and godmother,honey?


Joey:*I fix some tie for Percy.*I can't waite eather and i was thinking of asking The Leery's thay will be great.*I sit down next to Percy and hand him the tea.*




Pacey: Thanks honey. Do you mean Dawson's parents,honey?


Joey:Your welcome and yep Dawson's mom and dad i just feel like i shold becaues thay will know more about how to tack care of a child and help us.



Pacey: That's great to hear from you honey. What can we do now because I am not tired anymore?


Joey:We can put together the baby room for our little Beth.



Pacey: Sounds great let's do that honey.I am quite good at building things, aren't I honey?


Joey:*I smile and get up with you and head up to the almost couplet room.*Yes you are dear this is going to fun.



Pacey: So in where we are going to build that baby room,honey?


Joey:Well the blank room that is next to our room i read in a book that it is best that the baby room must be the room closes to mom and dad so when it needs us we will right there faster.



Pacey: Yes you are right honey our baby needs us when she is born. So should we start to build that baby room now or not honey?


Joey:Now will be a great becues i'm way to close along Dr. Brown said now is the best time.



Pacey: OK then let's get started. Do you want to help me honey?


Joey:Yes i do very much dear it tacks team work we can do it.*I smile lovely at Percy as we start with the bed.*



(Stella don't put Percy Jackson here please?
Pacey: Yes we can do it honey, let's get started, shall we?


(Inka i mean this Percy no need to tell me no Harry Potter and Percy Jackson i mean Percy that Joey is married to.)

Joey:Yes lets dear.*We begine to make the baby bed room and it was done.*





(Joey is married with Pacey not Percy is that clear now and by the way there is no Percy in Dawson's Creek at all didn't you know that?)
Pacey: I think it is great, what do you say honey?
Pacey: Stop calling me Percy I am Pacey for crying out loud I am Pacey not Percy, I said to my wife and I hoped that she understood me.
Pacey: Why you act exactly the same way as my brother Doug honey, please answer that?Did I upset you if I did I am so sorry but I don't like when people call me Percy because I am Pacey not Percy. Do you understand honey or not?
(It is Pacey not Percy once again Pacey is married to Joey do you understand Stella now?If I upset you in any way then can you please forgive me because I don't to remove you from my group?Can you ever forgive me Stella if I upset you in any way?)


(Inka it was not Joey's folte i was half asleep plz do not removie me i am not mad ok i just have never seen this show befor.)

Joey:*To my husband*I'm sorry dear i like it to as well it is ok now that i'm careing a baby i get sleeping at times and do not know what i say.





(I understand Stella Ok I suggest that you watch some of those clips which are in the Youtube just write Joey and Pacey I will not remove you but remember to call Pacey to Pacey and I don't want to mix up some different characters and actually this is so great TV-show indeed it is and all seasons are on DVD already so if you want to watch just buy one of six seasons and then you will soon notice that how good this TV-show actually is. What this sounds from you Stella?)
Pacey:I understand honey I really do understand you. I am actually quite hungry and look what Andie left us a cake and I wonder why because it is not my birthday or yours and our child is not even born yet. I wonder why she wanted a bake a cake to us. Do you know the reason honey?If you do know the reason please tell me I want to know that reason too.


(I'll give it a wach on youtube thanks.)
Joey:Thank you for understanding dear and Andie gave us cake so share with us lets have some oh and here tack a look at our daughter Sonogram dear.*I hand it to him.*




Pacey: Oh she looks so beautiful and healthy and I am looking forward to becoming a dad and this will definitely be the best experience of my life. I am so happy and I am so sad that I have to go to work tomorrow because I would definitely be here with you honey,but someone have to make a living in this household. What do you say honey?Oh this cake tastes so good. Honey you really shouldn't eat for so much sweets because you are pregnant and you eat for two now.Do you understand or not honey?


Joey:I love it to as well one of the best cakes i have ever had and yes i understand dear Dr.Brown told me not to have to meany or to little just in between becues i'm pregnant and i as well think she is beautiful and healthy.



Pacey: Honey are we going to tell my parents that we are going soon to be a real family and I mean you me and Beth?I am sure that this news will make them both happy. What do you think of this honey?After all you are one of my family now.Oh yes we really should mention this to Dawson too because he doesn't know this yet at all. What do you say of this honey?


Joey:I'll give them a call tonight dear *I can feel Beth move inside of me a bit.*Oh Beth is moveing a bit she loves to move.

Creator
83752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

In this forum topic is Pacey's and Joey's home and everyone that Joey and Pacey knows are welcome here but others need an invitation from Pacey or Joey.




Joey:*I was standing rubing my baby bump.*It won't be long untile you come Beth.




*Pacey came home from work and his day was so tiring*

Pacey: Hi honey. It is so great to see you after so tiring work day.


Joey:"Hi dear i'm glade your home and sorry work was tiring i'll fix you some tea to help you.



Pacey: Thanks honey and I can't wait to be dad it would be great. Who are we going to ask to be our child's godfather and godmother,honey?


Joey:*I fix some tie for Percy.*I can't waite eather and i was thinking of asking The Leery's thay will be great.*I sit down next to Percy and hand him the tea.*




Pacey: Thanks honey. Do you mean Dawson's parents,honey?


Joey:Your welcome and yep Dawson's mom and dad i just feel like i shold becaues thay will know more about how to tack care of a child and help us.



Pacey: That's great to hear from you honey. What can we do now because I am not tired anymore?


Joey:We can put together the baby room for our little Beth.



Pacey: Sounds great let's do that honey.I am quite good at building things, aren't I honey?


Joey:*I smile and get up with you and head up to the almost couplet room.*Yes you are dear this is going to fun.



Pacey: So in where we are going to build that baby room,honey?


Joey:Well the blank room that is next to our room i read in a book that it is best that the baby room must be the room closes to mom and dad so when it needs us we will right there faster.



Pacey: Yes you are right honey our baby needs us when she is born. So should we start to build that baby room now or not honey?


Joey:Now will be a great becues i'm way to close along Dr. Brown said now is the best time.



Pacey: OK then let's get started. Do you want to help me honey?


Joey:Yes i do very much dear it tacks team work we can do it.*I smile lovely at Percy as we start with the bed.*



(Stella don't put Percy Jackson here please?
Pacey: Yes we can do it honey, let's get started, shall we?


(Inka i mean this Percy no need to tell me no Harry Potter and Percy Jackson i mean Percy that Joey is married to.)

Joey:Yes lets dear.*We begine to make the baby bed room and it was done.*





(Joey is married with Pacey not Percy is that clear now and by the way there is no Percy in Dawson's Creek at all didn't you know that?)
Pacey: I think it is great, what do you say honey?
Pacey: Stop calling me Percy I am Pacey for crying out loud I am Pacey not Percy, I said to my wife and I hoped that she understood me.
Pacey: Why you act exactly the same way as my brother Doug honey, please answer that?Did I upset you if I did I am so sorry but I don't like when people call me Percy because I am Pacey not Percy. Do you understand honey or not?
(It is Pacey not Percy once again Pacey is married to Joey do you understand Stella now?If I upset you in any way then can you please forgive me because I don't to remove you from my group?Can you ever forgive me Stella if I upset you in any way?)


(Inka it was not Joey's folte i was half asleep plz do not removie me i am not mad ok i just have never seen this show befor.)

Joey:*To my husband*I'm sorry dear i like it to as well it is ok now that i'm careing a baby i get sleeping at times and do not know what i say.





(I understand Stella Ok I suggest that you watch some of those clips which are in the Youtube just write Joey and Pacey I will not remove you but remember to call Pacey to Pacey and I don't want to mix up some different characters and actually this is so great TV-show indeed it is and all seasons are on DVD already so if you want to watch just buy one of six seasons and then you will soon notice that how good this TV-show actually is. What this sounds from you Stella?)
Pacey:I understand honey I really do understand you. I am actually quite hungry and look what Andie left us a cake and I wonder why because it is not my birthday or yours and our child is not even born yet. I wonder why she wanted a bake a cake to us. Do you know the reason honey?If you do know the reason please tell me I want to know that reason too.


(I'll give it a wach on youtube thanks.)
Joey:Thank you for understanding dear and Andie gave us cake so share with us lets have some oh and here tack a look at our daughter Sonogram dear.*I hand it to him.*




Pacey: Oh she looks so beautiful and healthy and I am looking forward to becoming a dad and this will definitely be the best experience of my life. I am so happy and I am so sad that I have to go to work tomorrow because I would definitely be here with you honey,but someone have to make a living in this household. What do you say honey?Oh this cake tastes so good. Honey you really shouldn't eat for so much sweets because you are pregnant and you eat for two now.Do you understand or not honey?


Joey:I love it to as well one of the best cakes i have ever had and yes i understand dear Dr.Brown told me not to have to meany or to little just in between becues i'm pregnant and i as well think she is beautiful and healthy.



Pacey: Honey are we going to tell my parents that we are going soon to be a real family and I mean you me and Beth?I am sure that this news will make them both happy. What do you think of this honey?After all you are one of my family now.Oh yes we really should mention this to Dawson too because he doesn't know this yet at all. What do you say of this honey?


Joey:I'll give them a call tonight dear *I can feel Beth move inside of me a bit.*Oh Beth is moveing a bit she loves to move.



Pacey: That's great to hear from you honey and does that mean that she ready to come out to real world now honey?
Moderator
135778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

In this forum topic is Pacey's and Joey's home and everyone that Joey and Pacey knows are welcome here but others need an invitation from Pacey or Joey.




Joey:*I was standing rubing my baby bump.*It won't be long untile you come Beth.




*Pacey came home from work and his day was so tiring*

Pacey: Hi honey. It is so great to see you after so tiring work day.


Joey:"Hi dear i'm glade your home and sorry work was tiring i'll fix you some tea to help you.



Pacey: Thanks honey and I can't wait to be dad it would be great. Who are we going to ask to be our child's godfather and godmother,honey?


Joey:*I fix some tie for Percy.*I can't waite eather and i was thinking of asking The Leery's thay will be great.*I sit down next to Percy and hand him the tea.*




Pacey: Thanks honey. Do you mean Dawson's parents,honey?


Joey:Your welcome and yep Dawson's mom and dad i just feel like i shold becaues thay will know more about how to tack care of a child and help us.



Pacey: That's great to hear from you honey. What can we do now because I am not tired anymore?


Joey:We can put together the baby room for our little Beth.



Pacey: Sounds great let's do that honey.I am quite good at building things, aren't I honey?


Joey:*I smile and get up with you and head up to the almost couplet room.*Yes you are dear this is going to fun.



Pacey: So in where we are going to build that baby room,honey?


Joey:Well the blank room that is next to our room i read in a book that it is best that the baby room must be the room closes to mom and dad so when it needs us we will right there faster.



Pacey: Yes you are right honey our baby needs us when she is born. So should we start to build that baby room now or not honey?


Joey:Now will be a great becues i'm way to close along Dr. Brown said now is the best time.



Pacey: OK then let's get started. Do you want to help me honey?


Joey:Yes i do very much dear it tacks team work we can do it.*I smile lovely at Percy as we start with the bed.*



(Stella don't put Percy Jackson here please?
Pacey: Yes we can do it honey, let's get started, shall we?


(Inka i mean this Percy no need to tell me no Harry Potter and Percy Jackson i mean Percy that Joey is married to.)

Joey:Yes lets dear.*We begine to make the baby bed room and it was done.*





(Joey is married with Pacey not Percy is that clear now and by the way there is no Percy in Dawson's Creek at all didn't you know that?)
Pacey: I think it is great, what do you say honey?
Pacey: Stop calling me Percy I am Pacey for crying out loud I am Pacey not Percy, I said to my wife and I hoped that she understood me.
Pacey: Why you act exactly the same way as my brother Doug honey, please answer that?Did I upset you if I did I am so sorry but I don't like when people call me Percy because I am Pacey not Percy. Do you understand honey or not?
(It is Pacey not Percy once again Pacey is married to Joey do you understand Stella now?If I upset you in any way then can you please forgive me because I don't to remove you from my group?Can you ever forgive me Stella if I upset you in any way?)


(Inka it was not Joey's folte i was half asleep plz do not removie me i am not mad ok i just have never seen this show befor.)

Joey:*To my husband*I'm sorry dear i like it to as well it is ok now that i'm careing a baby i get sleeping at times and do not know what i say.





(I understand Stella Ok I suggest that you watch some of those clips which are in the Youtube just write Joey and Pacey I will not remove you but remember to call Pacey to Pacey and I don't want to mix up some different characters and actually this is so great TV-show indeed it is and all seasons are on DVD already so if you want to watch just buy one of six seasons and then you will soon notice that how good this TV-show actually is. What this sounds from you Stella?)
Pacey:I understand honey I really do understand you. I am actually quite hungry and look what Andie left us a cake and I wonder why because it is not my birthday or yours and our child is not even born yet. I wonder why she wanted a bake a cake to us. Do you know the reason honey?If you do know the reason please tell me I want to know that reason too.


(I'll give it a wach on youtube thanks.)
Joey:Thank you for understanding dear and Andie gave us cake so share with us lets have some oh and here tack a look at our daughter Sonogram dear.*I hand it to him.*




Pacey: Oh she looks so beautiful and healthy and I am looking forward to becoming a dad and this will definitely be the best experience of my life. I am so happy and I am so sad that I have to go to work tomorrow because I would definitely be here with you honey,but someone have to make a living in this household. What do you say honey?Oh this cake tastes so good. Honey you really shouldn't eat for so much sweets because you are pregnant and you eat for two now.Do you understand or not honey?


Joey:I love it to as well one of the best cakes i have ever had and yes i understand dear Dr.Brown told me not to have to meany or to little just in between becues i'm pregnant and i as well think she is beautiful and healthy.



Pacey: Honey are we going to tell my parents that we are going soon to be a real family and I mean you me and Beth?I am sure that this news will make them both happy. What do you think of this honey?After all you are one of my family now.Oh yes we really should mention this to Dawson too because he doesn't know this yet at all. What do you say of this honey?


Joey:I'll give them a call tonight dear *I can feel Beth move inside of me a bit.*Oh Beth is moveing a bit she loves to move.



Pacey: That's great to hear from you honey and does that mean that she ready to come out to real world now honey?


Joey:I think so *I was about to finsh when my water broke and got on the floor.* Oh my it's time Beth wants out.

Creator
83752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

In this forum topic is Pacey's and Joey's home and everyone that Joey and Pacey knows are welcome here but others need an invitation from Pacey or Joey.




Joey:*I was standing rubing my baby bump.*It won't be long untile you come Beth.




*Pacey came home from work and his day was so tiring*

Pacey: Hi honey. It is so great to see you after so tiring work day.


Joey:"Hi dear i'm glade your home and sorry work was tiring i'll fix you some tea to help you.



Pacey: Thanks honey and I can't wait to be dad it would be great. Who are we going to ask to be our child's godfather and godmother,honey?


Joey:*I fix some tie for Percy.*I can't waite eather and i was thinking of asking The Leery's thay will be great.*I sit down next to Percy and hand him the tea.*




Pacey: Thanks honey. Do you mean Dawson's parents,honey?


Joey:Your welcome and yep Dawson's mom and dad i just feel like i shold becaues thay will know more about how to tack care of a child and help us.



Pacey: That's great to hear from you honey. What can we do now because I am not tired anymore?


Joey:We can put together the baby room for our little Beth.



Pacey: Sounds great let's do that honey.I am quite good at building things, aren't I honey?


Joey:*I smile and get up with you and head up to the almost couplet room.*Yes you are dear this is going to fun.



Pacey: So in where we are going to build that baby room,honey?


Joey:Well the blank room that is next to our room i read in a book that it is best that the baby room must be the room closes to mom and dad so when it needs us we will right there faster.



Pacey: Yes you are right honey our baby needs us when she is born. So should we start to build that baby room now or not honey?


Joey:Now will be a great becues i'm way to close along Dr. Brown said now is the best time.



Pacey: OK then let's get started. Do you want to help me honey?


Joey:Yes i do very much dear it tacks team work we can do it.*I smile lovely at Percy as we start with the bed.*



(Stella don't put Percy Jackson here please?
Pacey: Yes we can do it honey, let's get started, shall we?


(Inka i mean this Percy no need to tell me no Harry Potter and Percy Jackson i mean Percy that Joey is married to.)

Joey:Yes lets dear.*We begine to make the baby bed room and it was done.*





(Joey is married with Pacey not Percy is that clear now and by the way there is no Percy in Dawson's Creek at all didn't you know that?)
Pacey: I think it is great, what do you say honey?
Pacey: Stop calling me Percy I am Pacey for crying out loud I am Pacey not Percy, I said to my wife and I hoped that she understood me.
Pacey: Why you act exactly the same way as my brother Doug honey, please answer that?Did I upset you if I did I am so sorry but I don't like when people call me Percy because I am Pacey not Percy. Do you understand honey or not?
(It is Pacey not Percy once again Pacey is married to Joey do you understand Stella now?If I upset you in any way then can you please forgive me because I don't to remove you from my group?Can you ever forgive me Stella if I upset you in any way?)


(Inka it was not Joey's folte i was half asleep plz do not removie me i am not mad ok i just have never seen this show befor.)

Joey:*To my husband*I'm sorry dear i like it to as well it is ok now that i'm careing a baby i get sleeping at times and do not know what i say.





(I understand Stella Ok I suggest that you watch some of those clips which are in the Youtube just write Joey and Pacey I will not remove you but remember to call Pacey to Pacey and I don't want to mix up some different characters and actually this is so great TV-show indeed it is and all seasons are on DVD already so if you want to watch just buy one of six seasons and then you will soon notice that how good this TV-show actually is. What this sounds from you Stella?)
Pacey:I understand honey I really do understand you. I am actually quite hungry and look what Andie left us a cake and I wonder why because it is not my birthday or yours and our child is not even born yet. I wonder why she wanted a bake a cake to us. Do you know the reason honey?If you do know the reason please tell me I want to know that reason too.


(I'll give it a wach on youtube thanks.)
Joey:Thank you for understanding dear and Andie gave us cake so share with us lets have some oh and here tack a look at our daughter Sonogram dear.*I hand it to him.*




Pacey: Oh she looks so beautiful and healthy and I am looking forward to becoming a dad and this will definitely be the best experience of my life. I am so happy and I am so sad that I have to go to work tomorrow because I would definitely be here with you honey,but someone have to make a living in this household. What do you say honey?Oh this cake tastes so good. Honey you really shouldn't eat for so much sweets because you are pregnant and you eat for two now.Do you understand or not honey?


Joey:I love it to as well one of the best cakes i have ever had and yes i understand dear Dr.Brown told me not to have to meany or to little just in between becues i'm pregnant and i as well think she is beautiful and healthy.



Pacey: Honey are we going to tell my parents that we are going soon to be a real family and I mean you me and Beth?I am sure that this news will make them both happy. What do you think of this honey?After all you are one of my family now.Oh yes we really should mention this to Dawson too because he doesn't know this yet at all. What do you say of this honey?


Joey:I'll give them a call tonight dear *I can feel Beth move inside of me a bit.*Oh Beth is moveing a bit she loves to move.



Pacey: That's great to hear from you honey and does that mean that she ready to come out to real world now honey?


Joey:I think so *I was about to finsh when my water broke and got on the floor.* Oh my it's time Beth wants out.



Pacey: What are we going to do now?Can you handle that by yourself or should I call mum here right now?
Moderator
135778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

In this forum topic is Pacey's and Joey's home and everyone that Joey and Pacey knows are welcome here but others need an invitation from Pacey or Joey.




Joey:*I was standing rubing my baby bump.*It won't be long untile you come Beth.




*Pacey came home from work and his day was so tiring*

Pacey: Hi honey. It is so great to see you after so tiring work day.


Joey:"Hi dear i'm glade your home and sorry work was tiring i'll fix you some tea to help you.



Pacey: Thanks honey and I can't wait to be dad it would be great. Who are we going to ask to be our child's godfather and godmother,honey?


Joey:*I fix some tie for Percy.*I can't waite eather and i was thinking of asking The Leery's thay will be great.*I sit down next to Percy and hand him the tea.*




Pacey: Thanks honey. Do you mean Dawson's parents,honey?


Joey:Your welcome and yep Dawson's mom and dad i just feel like i shold becaues thay will know more about how to tack care of a child and help us.



Pacey: That's great to hear from you honey. What can we do now because I am not tired anymore?


Joey:We can put together the baby room for our little Beth.



Pacey: Sounds great let's do that honey.I am quite good at building things, aren't I honey?


Joey:*I smile and get up with you and head up to the almost couplet room.*Yes you are dear this is going to fun.



Pacey: So in where we are going to build that baby room,honey?


Joey:Well the blank room that is next to our room i read in a book that it is best that the baby room must be the room closes to mom and dad so when it needs us we will right there faster.



Pacey: Yes you are right honey our baby needs us when she is born. So should we start to build that baby room now or not honey?


Joey:Now will be a great becues i'm way to close along Dr. Brown said now is the best time.



Pacey: OK then let's get started. Do you want to help me honey?


Joey:Yes i do very much dear it tacks team work we can do it.*I smile lovely at Percy as we start with the bed.*



(Stella don't put Percy Jackson here please?
Pacey: Yes we can do it honey, let's get started, shall we?


(Inka i mean this Percy no need to tell me no Harry Potter and Percy Jackson i mean Percy that Joey is married to.)

Joey:Yes lets dear.*We begine to make the baby bed room and it was done.*





(Joey is married with Pacey not Percy is that clear now and by the way there is no Percy in Dawson's Creek at all didn't you know that?)
Pacey: I think it is great, what do you say honey?
Pacey: Stop calling me Percy I am Pacey for crying out loud I am Pacey not Percy, I said to my wife and I hoped that she understood me.
Pacey: Why you act exactly the same way as my brother Doug honey, please answer that?Did I upset you if I did I am so sorry but I don't like when people call me Percy because I am Pacey not Percy. Do you understand honey or not?
(It is Pacey not Percy once again Pacey is married to Joey do you understand Stella now?If I upset you in any way then can you please forgive me because I don't to remove you from my group?Can you ever forgive me Stella if I upset you in any way?)


(Inka it was not Joey's folte i was half asleep plz do not removie me i am not mad ok i just have never seen this show befor.)

Joey:*To my husband*I'm sorry dear i like it to as well it is ok now that i'm careing a baby i get sleeping at times and do not know what i say.





(I understand Stella Ok I suggest that you watch some of those clips which are in the Youtube just write Joey and Pacey I will not remove you but remember to call Pacey to Pacey and I don't want to mix up some different characters and actually this is so great TV-show indeed it is and all seasons are on DVD already so if you want to watch just buy one of six seasons and then you will soon notice that how good this TV-show actually is. What this sounds from you Stella?)
Pacey:I understand honey I really do understand you. I am actually quite hungry and look what Andie left us a cake and I wonder why because it is not my birthday or yours and our child is not even born yet. I wonder why she wanted a bake a cake to us. Do you know the reason honey?If you do know the reason please tell me I want to know that reason too.


(I'll give it a wach on youtube thanks.)
Joey:Thank you for understanding dear and Andie gave us cake so share with us lets have some oh and here tack a look at our daughter Sonogram dear.*I hand it to him.*




Pacey: Oh she looks so beautiful and healthy and I am looking forward to becoming a dad and this will definitely be the best experience of my life. I am so happy and I am so sad that I have to go to work tomorrow because I would definitely be here with you honey,but someone have to make a living in this household. What do you say honey?Oh this cake tastes so good. Honey you really shouldn't eat for so much sweets because you are pregnant and you eat for two now.Do you understand or not honey?


Joey:I love it to as well one of the best cakes i have ever had and yes i understand dear Dr.Brown told me not to have to meany or to little just in between becues i'm pregnant and i as well think she is beautiful and healthy.



Pacey: Honey are we going to tell my parents that we are going soon to be a real family and I mean you me and Beth?I am sure that this news will make them both happy. What do you think of this honey?After all you are one of my family now.Oh yes we really should mention this to Dawson too because he doesn't know this yet at all. What do you say of this honey?


Joey:I'll give them a call tonight dear *I can feel Beth move inside of me a bit.*Oh Beth is moveing a bit she loves to move.



Pacey: That's great to hear from you honey and does that mean that she ready to come out to real world now honey?


Joey:I think so *I was about to finsh when my water broke and got on the floor.* Oh my it's time Beth wants out.



Pacey: What are we going to do now?Can you handle that by yourself or should I call mum here right now?


Joey:I can do this with you holding from be hind to give me help with my pushing lets go up into our bed room and i'll get undressed into my night gown and you can sit behind and gentely push me and i'll work with my body i'll have her in our bed room.

Creator
83752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

In this forum topic is Pacey's and Joey's home and everyone that Joey and Pacey knows are welcome here but others need an invitation from Pacey or Joey.




Joey:*I was standing rubing my baby bump.*It won't be long untile you come Beth.




*Pacey came home from work and his day was so tiring*

Pacey: Hi honey. It is so great to see you after so tiring work day.


Joey:"Hi dear i'm glade your home and sorry work was tiring i'll fix you some tea to help you.



Pacey: Thanks honey and I can't wait to be dad it would be great. Who are we going to ask to be our child's godfather and godmother,honey?


Joey:*I fix some tie for Percy.*I can't waite eather and i was thinking of asking The Leery's thay will be great.*I sit down next to Percy and hand him the tea.*




Pacey: Thanks honey. Do you mean Dawson's parents,honey?


Joey:Your welcome and yep Dawson's mom and dad i just feel like i shold becaues thay will know more about how to tack care of a child and help us.



Pacey: That's great to hear from you honey. What can we do now because I am not tired anymore?


Joey:We can put together the baby room for our little Beth.



Pacey: Sounds great let's do that honey.I am quite good at building things, aren't I honey?


Joey:*I smile and get up with you and head up to the almost couplet room.*Yes you are dear this is going to fun.



Pacey: So in where we are going to build that baby room,honey?


Joey:Well the blank room that is next to our room i read in a book that it is best that the baby room must be the room closes to mom and dad so when it needs us we will right there faster.



Pacey: Yes you are right honey our baby needs us when she is born. So should we start to build that baby room now or not honey?


Joey:Now will be a great becues i'm way to close along Dr. Brown said now is the best time.



Pacey: OK then let's get started. Do you want to help me honey?


Joey:Yes i do very much dear it tacks team work we can do it.*I smile lovely at Percy as we start with the bed.*



(Stella don't put Percy Jackson here please?
Pacey: Yes we can do it honey, let's get started, shall we?


(Inka i mean this Percy no need to tell me no Harry Potter and Percy Jackson i mean Percy that Joey is married to.)

Joey:Yes lets dear.*We begine to make the baby bed room and it was done.*





(Joey is married with Pacey not Percy is that clear now and by the way there is no Percy in Dawson's Creek at all didn't you know that?)
Pacey: I think it is great, what do you say honey?
Pacey: Stop calling me Percy I am Pacey for crying out loud I am Pacey not Percy, I said to my wife and I hoped that she understood me.
Pacey: Why you act exactly the same way as my brother Doug honey, please answer that?Did I upset you if I did I am so sorry but I don't like when people call me Percy because I am Pacey not Percy. Do you understand honey or not?
(It is Pacey not Percy once again Pacey is married to Joey do you understand Stella now?If I upset you in any way then can you please forgive me because I don't to remove you from my group?Can you ever forgive me Stella if I upset you in any way?)


(Inka it was not Joey's folte i was half asleep plz do not removie me i am not mad ok i just have never seen this show befor.)

Joey:*To my husband*I'm sorry dear i like it to as well it is ok now that i'm careing a baby i get sleeping at times and do not know what i say.





(I understand Stella Ok I suggest that you watch some of those clips which are in the Youtube just write Joey and Pacey I will not remove you but remember to call Pacey to Pacey and I don't want to mix up some different characters and actually this is so great TV-show indeed it is and all seasons are on DVD already so if you want to watch just buy one of six seasons and then you will soon notice that how good this TV-show actually is. What this sounds from you Stella?)
Pacey:I understand honey I really do understand you. I am actually quite hungry and look what Andie left us a cake and I wonder why because it is not my birthday or yours and our child is not even born yet. I wonder why she wanted a bake a cake to us. Do you know the reason honey?If you do know the reason please tell me I want to know that reason too.


(I'll give it a wach on youtube thanks.)
Joey:Thank you for understanding dear and Andie gave us cake so share with us lets have some oh and here tack a look at our daughter Sonogram dear.*I hand it to him.*




Pacey: Oh she looks so beautiful and healthy and I am looking forward to becoming a dad and this will definitely be the best experience of my life. I am so happy and I am so sad that I have to go to work tomorrow because I would definitely be here with you honey,but someone have to make a living in this household. What do you say honey?Oh this cake tastes so good. Honey you really shouldn't eat for so much sweets because you are pregnant and you eat for two now.Do you understand or not honey?


Joey:I love it to as well one of the best cakes i have ever had and yes i understand dear Dr.Brown told me not to have to meany or to little just in between becues i'm pregnant and i as well think she is beautiful and healthy.



Pacey: Honey are we going to tell my parents that we are going soon to be a real family and I mean you me and Beth?I am sure that this news will make them both happy. What do you think of this honey?After all you are one of my family now.Oh yes we really should mention this to Dawson too because he doesn't know this yet at all. What do you say of this honey?


Joey:I'll give them a call tonight dear *I can feel Beth move inside of me a bit.*Oh Beth is moveing a bit she loves to move.



Pacey: That's great to hear from you honey and does that mean that she ready to come out to real world now honey?


Joey:I think so *I was about to finsh when my water broke and got on the floor.* Oh my it's time Beth wants out.



Pacey: What are we going to do now?Can you handle that by yourself or should I call mum here right now?


Joey:I can do this with you holding from be hind to give me help with my pushing lets go up into our bed room and i'll get undressed into my night gown and you can sit behind and gentely push me and i'll work with my body i'll have her in our bed room.



Pacey: That sounds great and let's go upstairs to our bedroom and you can get started and do you want that I carry you there?
Moderator
135778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

In this forum topic is Pacey's and Joey's home and everyone that Joey and Pacey knows are welcome here but others need an invitation from Pacey or Joey.




Joey:*I was standing rubing my baby bump.*It won't be long untile you come Beth.




*Pacey came home from work and his day was so tiring*

Pacey: Hi honey. It is so great to see you after so tiring work day.


Joey:"Hi dear i'm glade your home and sorry work was tiring i'll fix you some tea to help you.



Pacey: Thanks honey and I can't wait to be dad it would be great. Who are we going to ask to be our child's godfather and godmother,honey?


Joey:*I fix some tie for Percy.*I can't waite eather and i was thinking of asking The Leery's thay will be great.*I sit down next to Percy and hand him the tea.*




Pacey: Thanks honey. Do you mean Dawson's parents,honey?


Joey:Your welcome and yep Dawson's mom and dad i just feel like i shold becaues thay will know more about how to tack care of a child and help us.



Pacey: That's great to hear from you honey. What can we do now because I am not tired anymore?


Joey:We can put together the baby room for our little Beth.



Pacey: Sounds great let's do that honey.I am quite good at building things, aren't I honey?


Joey:*I smile and get up with you and head up to the almost couplet room.*Yes you are dear this is going to fun.



Pacey: So in where we are going to build that baby room,honey?


Joey:Well the blank room that is next to our room i read in a book that it is best that the baby room must be the room closes to mom and dad so when it needs us we will right there faster.



Pacey: Yes you are right honey our baby needs us when she is born. So should we start to build that baby room now or not honey?


Joey:Now will be a great becues i'm way to close along Dr. Brown said now is the best time.



Pacey: OK then let's get started. Do you want to help me honey?


Joey:Yes i do very much dear it tacks team work we can do it.*I smile lovely at Percy as we start with the bed.*



(Stella don't put Percy Jackson here please?
Pacey: Yes we can do it honey, let's get started, shall we?


(Inka i mean this Percy no need to tell me no Harry Potter and Percy Jackson i mean Percy that Joey is married to.)

Joey:Yes lets dear.*We begine to make the baby bed room and it was done.*





(Joey is married with Pacey not Percy is that clear now and by the way there is no Percy in Dawson's Creek at all didn't you know that?)
Pacey: I think it is great, what do you say honey?
Pacey: Stop calling me Percy I am Pacey for crying out loud I am Pacey not Percy, I said to my wife and I hoped that she understood me.
Pacey: Why you act exactly the same way as my brother Doug honey, please answer that?Did I upset you if I did I am so sorry but I don't like when people call me Percy because I am Pacey not Percy. Do you understand honey or not?
(It is Pacey not Percy once again Pacey is married to Joey do you understand Stella now?If I upset you in any way then can you please forgive me because I don't to remove you from my group?Can you ever forgive me Stella if I upset you in any way?)


(Inka it was not Joey's folte i was half asleep plz do not removie me i am not mad ok i just have never seen this show befor.)

Joey:*To my husband*I'm sorry dear i like it to as well it is ok now that i'm careing a baby i get sleeping at times and do not know what i say.





(I understand Stella Ok I suggest that you watch some of those clips which are in the Youtube just write Joey and Pacey I will not remove you but remember to call Pacey to Pacey and I don't want to mix up some different characters and actually this is so great TV-show indeed it is and all seasons are on DVD already so if you want to watch just buy one of six seasons and then you will soon notice that how good this TV-show actually is. What this sounds from you Stella?)
Pacey:I understand honey I really do understand you. I am actually quite hungry and look what Andie left us a cake and I wonder why because it is not my birthday or yours and our child is not even born yet. I wonder why she wanted a bake a cake to us. Do you know the reason honey?If you do know the reason please tell me I want to know that reason too.


(I'll give it a wach on youtube thanks.)
Joey:Thank you for understanding dear and Andie gave us cake so share with us lets have some oh and here tack a look at our daughter Sonogram dear.*I hand it to him.*




Pacey: Oh she looks so beautiful and healthy and I am looking forward to becoming a dad and this will definitely be the best experience of my life. I am so happy and I am so sad that I have to go to work tomorrow because I would definitely be here with you honey,but someone have to make a living in this household. What do you say honey?Oh this cake tastes so good. Honey you really shouldn't eat for so much sweets because you are pregnant and you eat for two now.Do you understand or not honey?


Joey:I love it to as well one of the best cakes i have ever had and yes i understand dear Dr.Brown told me not to have to meany or to little just in between becues i'm pregnant and i as well think she is beautiful and healthy.



Pacey: Honey are we going to tell my parents that we are going soon to be a real family and I mean you me and Beth?I am sure that this news will make them both happy. What do you think of this honey?After all you are one of my family now.Oh yes we really should mention this to Dawson too because he doesn't know this yet at all. What do you say of this honey?


Joey:I'll give them a call tonight dear *I can feel Beth move inside of me a bit.*Oh Beth is moveing a bit she loves to move.



Pacey: That's great to hear from you honey and does that mean that she ready to come out to real world now honey?


Joey:I think so *I was about to finsh when my water broke and got on the floor.* Oh my it's time Beth wants out.



Pacey: What are we going to do now?Can you handle that by yourself or should I call mum here right now?


Joey:I can do this with you holding from be hind to give me help with my pushing lets go up into our bed room and i'll get undressed into my night gown and you can sit behind and gentely push me and i'll work with my body i'll have her in our bed room.



Pacey: That sounds great and let's go upstairs to our bedroom and you can get started and do you want that I carry you there?


Joey:* I feel pain again.*Ow i think it is best to carry me she wants out bad It is ok Beth you'll be out soon.

Creator
83752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

In this forum topic is Pacey's and Joey's home and everyone that Joey and Pacey knows are welcome here but others need an invitation from Pacey or Joey.




Joey:*I was standing rubing my baby bump.*It won't be long untile you come Beth.




*Pacey came home from work and his day was so tiring*

Pacey: Hi honey. It is so great to see you after so tiring work day.


Joey:"Hi dear i'm glade your home and sorry work was tiring i'll fix you some tea to help you.



Pacey: Thanks honey and I can't wait to be dad it would be great. Who are we going to ask to be our child's godfather and godmother,honey?


Joey:*I fix some tie for Percy.*I can't waite eather and i was thinking of asking The Leery's thay will be great.*I sit down next to Percy and hand him the tea.*




Pacey: Thanks honey. Do you mean Dawson's parents,honey?


Joey:Your welcome and yep Dawson's mom and dad i just feel like i shold becaues thay will know more about how to tack care of a child and help us.



Pacey: That's great to hear from you honey. What can we do now because I am not tired anymore?


Joey:We can put together the baby room for our little Beth.



Pacey: Sounds great let's do that honey.I am quite good at building things, aren't I honey?


Joey:*I smile and get up with you and head up to the almost couplet room.*Yes you are dear this is going to fun.



Pacey: So in where we are going to build that baby room,honey?


Joey:Well the blank room that is next to our room i read in a book that it is best that the baby room must be the room closes to mom and dad so when it needs us we will right there faster.



Pacey: Yes you are right honey our baby needs us when she is born. So should we start to build that baby room now or not honey?


Joey:Now will be a great becues i'm way to close along Dr. Brown said now is the best time.



Pacey: OK then let's get started. Do you want to help me honey?


Joey:Yes i do very much dear it tacks team work we can do it.*I smile lovely at Percy as we start with the bed.*



(Stella don't put Percy Jackson here please?
Pacey: Yes we can do it honey, let's get started, shall we?


(Inka i mean this Percy no need to tell me no Harry Potter and Percy Jackson i mean Percy that Joey is married to.)

Joey:Yes lets dear.*We begine to make the baby bed room and it was done.*





(Joey is married with Pacey not Percy is that clear now and by the way there is no Percy in Dawson's Creek at all didn't you know that?)
Pacey: I think it is great, what do you say honey?
Pacey: Stop calling me Percy I am Pacey for crying out loud I am Pacey not Percy, I said to my wife and I hoped that she understood me.
Pacey: Why you act exactly the same way as my brother Doug honey, please answer that?Did I upset you if I did I am so sorry but I don't like when people call me Percy because I am Pacey not Percy. Do you understand honey or not?
(It is Pacey not Percy once again Pacey is married to Joey do you understand Stella now?If I upset you in any way then can you please forgive me because I don't to remove you from my group?Can you ever forgive me Stella if I upset you in any way?)


(Inka it was not Joey's folte i was half asleep plz do not removie me i am not mad ok i just have never seen this show befor.)

Joey:*To my husband*I'm sorry dear i like it to as well it is ok now that i'm careing a baby i get sleeping at times and do not know what i say.





(I understand Stella Ok I suggest that you watch some of those clips which are in the Youtube just write Joey and Pacey I will not remove you but remember to call Pacey to Pacey and I don't want to mix up some different characters and actually this is so great TV-show indeed it is and all seasons are on DVD already so if you want to watch just buy one of six seasons and then you will soon notice that how good this TV-show actually is. What this sounds from you Stella?)
Pacey:I understand honey I really do understand you. I am actually quite hungry and look what Andie left us a cake and I wonder why because it is not my birthday or yours and our child is not even born yet. I wonder why she wanted a bake a cake to us. Do you know the reason honey?If you do know the reason please tell me I want to know that reason too.


(I'll give it a wach on youtube thanks.)
Joey:Thank you for understanding dear and Andie gave us cake so share with us lets have some oh and here tack a look at our daughter Sonogram dear.*I hand it to him.*




Pacey: Oh she looks so beautiful and healthy and I am looking forward to becoming a dad and this will definitely be the best experience of my life. I am so happy and I am so sad that I have to go to work tomorrow because I would definitely be here with you honey,but someone have to make a living in this household. What do you say honey?Oh this cake tastes so good. Honey you really shouldn't eat for so much sweets because you are pregnant and you eat for two now.Do you understand or not honey?


Joey:I love it to as well one of the best cakes i have ever had and yes i understand dear Dr.Brown told me not to have to meany or to little just in between becues i'm pregnant and i as well think she is beautiful and healthy.



Pacey: Honey are we going to tell my parents that we are going soon to be a real family and I mean you me and Beth?I am sure that this news will make them both happy. What do you think of this honey?After all you are one of my family now.Oh yes we really should mention this to Dawson too because he doesn't know this yet at all. What do you say of this honey?


Joey:I'll give them a call tonight dear *I can feel Beth move inside of me a bit.*Oh Beth is moveing a bit she loves to move.



Pacey: That's great to hear from you honey and does that mean that she ready to come out to real world now honey?


Joey:I think so *I was about to finsh when my water broke and got on the floor.* Oh my it's time Beth wants out.



Pacey: What are we going to do now?Can you handle that by yourself or should I call mum here right now?


Joey:I can do this with you holding from be hind to give me help with my pushing lets go up into our bed room and i'll get undressed into my night gown and you can sit behind and gentely push me and i'll work with my body i'll have her in our bed room.



Pacey: That sounds great and let's go upstairs to our bedroom and you can get started and do you want that I carry you there?


Joey:* I feel pain again.*Ow i think it is best to carry me she wants out bad It is ok Beth you'll be out soon.



*Pacey took his wife to his arms and carry her to upstairs to their room and put his wife gently on the bed*
Pacey: There you can start now honey and I am not going anywhere I am just next you,or do you want that I go somewhere?
Moderator
135778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


ReOkitaUchiha wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

In this forum topic is Pacey's and Joey's home and everyone that Joey and Pacey knows are welcome here but others need an invitation from Pacey or Joey.




Joey:*I was standing rubing my baby bump.*It won't be long untile you come Beth.




*Pacey came home from work and his day was so tiring*

Pacey: Hi honey. It is so great to see you after so tiring work day.


Joey:"Hi dear i'm glade your home and sorry work was tiring i'll fix you some tea to help you.



Pacey: Thanks honey and I can't wait to be dad it would be great. Who are we going to ask to be our child's godfather and godmother,honey?


Joey:*I fix some tie for Percy.*I can't waite eather and i was thinking of asking The Leery's thay will be great.*I sit down next to Percy and hand him the tea.*




Pacey: Thanks honey. Do you mean Dawson's parents,honey?


Joey:Your welcome and yep Dawson's mom and dad i just feel like i shold becaues thay will know more about how to tack care of a child and help us.



Pacey: That's great to hear from you honey. What can we do now because I am not tired anymore?


Joey:We can put together the baby room for our little Beth.



Pacey: Sounds great let's do that honey.I am quite good at building things, aren't I honey?


Joey:*I smile and get up with you and head up to the almost couplet room.*Yes you are dear this is going to fun.



Pacey: So in where we are going to build that baby room,honey?


Joey:Well the blank room that is next to our room i read in a book that it is best that the baby room must be the room closes to mom and dad so when it needs us we will right there faster.



Pacey: Yes you are right honey our baby needs us when she is born. So should we start to build that baby room now or not honey?


Joey:Now will be a great becues i'm way to close along Dr. Brown said now is the best time.



Pacey: OK then let's get started. Do you want to help me honey?


Joey:Yes i do very much dear it tacks team work we can do it.*I smile lovely at Percy as we start with the bed.*



(Stella don't put Percy Jackson here please?
Pacey: Yes we can do it honey, let's get started, shall we?


(Inka i mean this Percy no need to tell me no Harry Potter and Percy Jackson i mean Percy that Joey is married to.)

Joey:Yes lets dear.*We begine to make the baby bed room and it was done.*





(Joey is married with Pacey not Percy is that clear now and by the way there is no Percy in Dawson's Creek at all didn't you know that?)
Pacey: I think it is great, what do you say honey?
Pacey: Stop calling me Percy I am Pacey for crying out loud I am Pacey not Percy, I said to my wife and I hoped that she understood me.
Pacey: Why you act exactly the same way as my brother Doug honey, please answer that?Did I upset you if I did I am so sorry but I don't like when people call me Percy because I am Pacey not Percy. Do you understand honey or not?
(It is Pacey not Percy once again Pacey is married to Joey do you understand Stella now?If I upset you in any way then can you please forgive me because I don't to remove you from my group?Can you ever forgive me Stella if I upset you in any way?)


(Inka it was not Joey's folte i was half asleep plz do not removie me i am not mad ok i just have never seen this show befor.)

Joey:*To my husband*I'm sorry dear i like it to as well it is ok now that i'm careing a baby i get sleeping at times and do not know what i say.





(I understand Stella Ok I suggest that you watch some of those clips which are in the Youtube just write Joey and Pacey I will not remove you but remember to call Pacey to Pacey and I don't want to mix up some different characters and actually this is so great TV-show indeed it is and all seasons are on DVD already so if you want to watch just buy one of six seasons and then you will soon notice that how good this TV-show actually is. What this sounds from you Stella?)
Pacey:I understand honey I really do understand you. I am actually quite hungry and look what Andie left us a cake and I wonder why because it is not my birthday or yours and our child is not even born yet. I wonder why she wanted a bake a cake to us. Do you know the reason honey?If you do know the reason please tell me I want to know that reason too.


(I'll give it a wach on youtube thanks.)
Joey:Thank you for understanding dear and Andie gave us cake so share with us lets have some oh and here tack a look at our daughter Sonogram dear.*I hand it to him.*




Pacey: Oh she looks so beautiful and healthy and I am looking forward to becoming a dad and this will definitely be the best experience of my life. I am so happy and I am so sad that I have to go to work tomorrow because I would definitely be here with you honey,but someone have to make a living in this household. What do you say honey?Oh this cake tastes so good. Honey you really shouldn't eat for so much sweets because you are pregnant and you eat for two now.Do you understand or not honey?


Joey:I love it to as well one of the best cakes i have ever had and yes i understand dear Dr.Brown told me not to have to meany or to little just in between becues i'm pregnant and i as well think she is beautiful and healthy.



Pacey: Honey are we going to tell my parents that we are going soon to be a real family and I mean you me and Beth?I am sure that this news will make them both happy. What do you think of this honey?After all you are one of my family now.Oh yes we really should mention this to Dawson too because he doesn't know this yet at all. What do you say of this honey?


Joey:I'll give them a call tonight dear *I can feel Beth move inside of me a bit.*Oh Beth is moveing a bit she loves to move.



Pacey: That's great to hear from you honey and does that mean that she ready to come out to real world now honey?


Joey:I think so *I was about to finsh when my water broke and got on the floor.* Oh my it's time Beth wants out.



Pacey: What are we going to do now?Can you handle that by yourself or should I call mum here right now?


Joey:I can do this with you holding from be hind to give me help with my pushing lets go up into our bed room and i'll get undressed into my night gown and you can sit behind and gentely push me and i'll work with my body i'll have her in our bed room.



Pacey: That sounds great and let's go upstairs to our bedroom and you can get started and do you want that I carry you there?


Joey:* I feel pain again.*Ow i think it is best to carry me she wants out bad It is ok Beth you'll be out soon.



*Pacey took his wife to his arms and carry her to upstairs to their room and put his wife gently on the bed*
Pacey: There you can start now honey and I am not going anywhere I am just next you,or do you want that I go somewhere?


Joey:*I get und dressed while i am on the bed and into my nigh dress without underware.* I need you here with me thank god your here and waching me give forth life.*I begine to push and breath while you wach me.*

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.