First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Dawson's and Angie's home
Creator
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 12/9/10
In this forum topic is Dawson's and Angie's home so if you are a friend of Dawson and Angie you can go here but others need an invitation from Dawson or Angie.Joey and Pacey are always welcomed here and they don't need to ask an permission to come.
Member
12221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / IN MY ROOM ALL AL...
Offline
Posted 12/9/10
Angie:*in the kichien cooking*
Posted 12/9/10

Hinata77 wrote:

Angie:*in the kichien cooking*


Abby : Joins Angie in the kitchen and asked what are you cooking ,
Member
12221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / IN MY ROOM ALL AL...
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

Hana176 wrote:


Hinata77 wrote:

Angie:*in the kichien cooking*


Abby : Joins Angie in the kitchen and asked what are you cooking ,


Angie: "oh im making lazzanga and baking a cake"
Posted 12/9/10
abby : yummy to both and smiles at Angie
Member
12221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / IN MY ROOM ALL AL...
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

Hana176 wrote:

abby : yummy to both and smiles at Angie


Angie: 'i know'*she had already finished up the food and the cake* "Abby can you help carry this to Pacey and Joey please. i always like taking them something good to eat"
Posted 12/9/10

Hinata77 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

abby : yummy to both and smiles at Angie


Angie: 'i know'*she had already finished up the food and the cake* "Abby can you help carry this to Pacey and Joey please. i always like taking them something good to eat"


abby : i'll carry the food to Joey looking at Angie for the food.
Member
12221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / IN MY ROOM ALL AL...
Offline
Posted 12/9/10

Hana176 wrote:


Hinata77 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

abby : yummy to both and smiles at Angie


Angie: 'i know'*she had already finished up the food and the cake* "Abby can you help carry this to Pacey and Joey please. i always like taking them something good to eat"


abby : i'll carry the food to Joey looking at Angie for the food.


Angie; 'and ill carry the cake ill see you there"
Posted 12/9/10
yea see you there *starts walking *
Member
12221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / IN MY ROOM ALL AL...
Offline
Posted 12/9/10
Angie:*steps in and sits on the couch and falls a sleep*
Posted 12/9/10

Hinata77 wrote:

Angie:*steps in and sits on the couch and falls a sleep*


Abby: Are you tired Angie?
Member
12221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / IN MY ROOM ALL AL...
Offline
Posted 12/10/10

Hana176 wrote:


Hinata77 wrote:

Angie:*steps in and sits on the couch and falls a sleep*


Abby: Are you tired Angie?


Angie: "just a little had a long day"
Posted 12/10/10
Abby: okay then Angie i have a question and hopefully you can answer it for me is my chacter married
? yes or no?
Member
12221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / IN MY ROOM ALL AL...
Offline
Posted 12/10/10

Hana176 wrote:

Abby: okay then Angie i have a question and hopefully you can answer it for me is my chacter married
? yes or no?

(i dont know that you have to ask the creater she will probably know)
Posted 12/10/10

Hinata77 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

Abby: okay then Angie i have a question and hopefully you can answer it for me is my chacter married
? yes or no?

(i dont know that you have to ask the creater she will probably know)


okay then i will and who is the creater?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.