First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
PARTY ROOM!!
Creator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/9/10
Welcome to the party room where everyone is friends and a truce is called between both families. Special events will be held in here but there will be no disruption of the real RP. This forum will be locked when the event is over and opened when another has started.

REMEMBER!! EVERYONE HERE IS FRIENDS, NO ENEMIES, TRUCE IS CALLED WHEN IN THIS ROOM!

Have fun~
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/20/10
Okay! This year's Winter Party begins today, 20th December and will last until the 2nd January!
Nothing that happens in this room affects the other forums and everyone are friends.
It's a seperate univers!

Let's get this party started!
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/20/10
People from the whole mafia world seemed to fill the ballroom where seatings and tables were set with food and drink.
Music was playing and people was singing carols together. Julius (who still have the abilioty of his legs here) was already drunk together with Ludvig. They sat with a arm over each others shoulders and sand loudly with a beer in the free hands.
Centa (who isn't pregrant here) was still wearing her stone-face and was sitting by herself drinking quietly as she watched how everyone got wasted.
Members
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Your Nightmares
Offline
Posted 12/20/10
[Khloe blinked, before smiling somewhat warmly at the atmosphere. She blinked as Centa was alone, and risked a wave in her direction in slight greeting, from across the room].
"It's so lovely in here."
Creator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/20/10


Aradia entered the room to be greeted loudly. She smiled at the sight. Kouyuu was at the far end of the room chattering with some the people from the Pericoloses. Soran was trying to calm Ludvig down. Aradia walked towards Centa, she waved at Khloe.
Members
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Your Nightmares
Offline
Posted 12/20/10

SensuallyYours wrote:



Aradia entered the room to be greeted loudly. She smiled at the sight. Kouyuu was at the far end of the room chattering with some the people from the Pericoloses. Soran was trying to calm Ludvig down. Aradia walked towards Centa, she waved at Khloe.


[Khloe turned towrds her and smiled, waving in return. She glnced round, somewhat lost, looking for lavendar to associate with, though she ws not here yet;she was her only comrade]. "Ah, drat." [She muttered, taking a seat in a nearby chair in the midst of the party].
Creator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/20/10

December-Blue wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:



Aradia entered the room to be greeted loudly. She smiled at the sight. Kouyuu was at the far end of the room chattering with some the people from the Pericoloses. Soran was trying to calm Ludvig down. Aradia walked towards Centa, she waved at Khloe.


[Khloe turned towrds her and smiled, waving in return. She glnced round, somewhat lost, looking for lavendar to associate with, though she ws not here yet;she was her only comrade]. "Ah, drat." [She muttered, taking a seat in a nearby chair in the midst of the party].


Soran, who had given up calming his employer, walked over to the snack table which was near Khloe and poured himself some red wine.
Members
875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 12/20/10
[pops out of nowhere] "Hey! You looked some what lost. You okay?"
Posted 12/21/10
hello people
Creator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/21/10

brittany4 wrote:

hello people


"Hello." Aradia responded
Posted 12/21/10
I'm glad I was invited to this Christmas Party *I'll give you my Emo bow*
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/21/10


Centa gave Aradia a smile when she came closer and lifted her glass in a greeting. "Merry Christmas."
Ludvig and Julius had just laughed as Soran had made a unsuccessfull try to make them drink less. When he gave up and went towards the snack table Ludvig had given him a good slap on the ass which was following in that Ludvig and Julius broke in a full-out laugther.
Creator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/21/10

Emmzi wrote:



Centa gave Aradia a smile when she came closer and lifted her glass in a greeting. "Merry Christmas."
Ludvig and Julius had just laughed as Soran had made a unsuccessfull try to make them drink less. When he gave up and went towards the snack table Ludvig had given him a good slap on the ass which was following in that Ludvig and Julius broke in a full-out laugther.


"Merry Christmas" Aradia smiled. Then frowned at Julius and Ludvig. "Jeez, if Julius drinks too much he`ll complain tomorrow." Aradia sighed. Soran was making small talk to people nearby
Creator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/21/10

brittany4 wrote:

I'm glad I was invited to this Christmas Party *I'll give you my Emo bow*


*sweatdrop* um...sure. Want something to drink?
Posted 12/22/10
ummmmm sure what you got to drink ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.