First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
PARTY ROOM!!
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/26/10


Ludvig laughed as they joined in and he let go of Julius to put his arm over Setsuka's shoulders instead. The guy on the floor was trying to get up, but Ludvig stopped that from happening by putting his foot on his chest to hold him down. "Look at this idiot." Ludvig said a liitle drunk. "He was just sitting on his chair and being all negative. He didn't even want to dance with us!" he galred down on the guy and said sounding a bit threatening in his voice. "Do you now what you do with boring guys like that?"
Creator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/26/10 , edited 12/26/10


[Lavender laughs and nods] "Of course! Do you want anything to drink? I'm going to get myself something."






Emmzi wrote:



Centa smiled as she saw how wasted Julius and Ludvig was. "Either I let them lie in pain tomorrow or I help them get over the hangovers.... So many choices..." she mumbled and siped her drink.
Julius and Ludvig had just (by mistake?) kicked a guy off his chair for not wanting to dance when they saw Aradia and Setsuka chatting.
"Dia, my cute angel!" Julius said with a bright smile.
Ludvig laugehd his ass off at the guy who was now lying on the floor and waved at Setsuka to come over and join in on the gloat/schadenfreude. "Setsuka! Get your sexy ass over here and look at this idiot!" Ludvig laughed.





miysui wrote:



Setsuka laughed. "Well, shall we?" Before Aradia can even answer, Setsuka locked arms with her and dragged her over to Julius and Ludvig.


Aradia allowed herself to be dragged over to the two. "Hey, Julius, darling." Aradia greeted. But when Ludvig stepped on the man, her mood switched just a bit, "Eh-heh, yes Ludvig, how boorish that this man refuses to do anything. So how about you let him stand up and have him dance for us, hm? Maybe that will be more fun. What say you, my good man?" she asked the man on the floor

Soran scanned the room, "For the first time, I feel no hostile feelings towards anyone. I can relax....So yea, I am." Soran smiled
Members
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 12/26/10

"Oh what ever shall we do with a boring man like this?" said Setsuka who was now eying the man on the ground as she put her arm over Ludvig's shoulder as well. She wasn't quite pleased with Aradia's idea to let this man dance now after kindly answer him, it was boring. Crazy as she was, Setsuka lifted her champagne glass up. "Strip showww!!! How about it 'my good man'?" She purposely quoted that line to tease Aradia. She gently kicked Ludvig's leg off him and pulled the man up. "You'll need a bit of this~" She forced the rest of her champagne down the man's throat.
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/27/10


Ludvig laughed even though this wasn't what he had planned, but this was much better. Now they had entertainment too! "You're a very smart and naughty girl." he laughed and gave her a beer, since he was drinking that too at the moment. "Maybe so naughty that you need a little punishment~" he said flirty. He was so drunk that he did no longer have the ability to think of his own decisions.
At the same time, Julius wasn't that bright either at the moment. He was actually giving Aradia a big hug and at the same time using her to be able to stand. "You smell really nice."
Members
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Your Nightmares
Offline
Posted 12/27/10

[Lavender laughs and nods] "Of course! Do you want anything to drink? I'm going to get myself something."


[She held up her red wine]. "Well, I alreazdy have something, but if you want me to go with you, I can."

Members
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 12/27/10

(Hahaha XD This is hilarious sorry XD)

Setsuka took the beer and took a swig. She lofted a brow at Ludvig's flirty remark and then laughed. She definitely wasn't wasted enough for this but Setsuka was certainly having enough fun to accept it as though it were a challenge. "Oh~? And what punishment do you speak of?" She purposely made her voice softer and slightly whispered into his ear flirting in a way she can. Setsuka could have burst into laughter at any moment but she wanted to play with Ludvig.
Members
875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 12/27/10


[Lavender shakes her head] "No, No. You just stay here. I don't want to fuss you."

Creator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/27/10


Under normal circumstances, Aradia would've argued about the strip show, but she kept quiet. When Julius hugged her, she stumbled a bit under Julius' weight, "You okay?" she asked
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/28/10


(It is! And I love it! XD )

Ludvig smiled evily. "You've been a bad, bad girl. Someone needs to get spanked~" he said and grabed her butt with a smirk.
Julius had pink cheeks from all the alcohol he had been drinking. "I am O-K!" he said with a stupid smile.
Suddenly, out of nowhere, Centa came running and karate-kicked Ludvig across the room. "Asshole!" she yelled at him and then quickly walked across the room to the spot where Ludvig, who was lying on his belly, whined lightly since he had hit his head when he crashed into the wall that had stopped his little tour through the air. Centa then put her foot down on Ludvig's neck. Preventing him from getting up. "No one harasses a woman on my watch!"
Creator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/28/10

Emmzi wrote:



(It is! And I love it! XD )

Ludvig smiled evily. "You've been a bad, bad girl. Someone needs to get spanked~" he said and grabed her butt with a smirk.
Julius had pink cheeks from all the alcohol he had been drinking. "I am O-K!" he said with a stupid smile.
Suddenly, out of nowhere, Centa came running and karate-kicked Ludvig across the room. "Asshole!" she yelled at him and then quickly walked across the room to the spot where Ludvig, who was lying on his belly, whined lightly since he had hit his head when he crashed into the wall that had stopped his little tour through the air. Centa then put her foot down on Ludvig's neck. Preventing him from getting up. "No one harasses a woman on my watch!"


"Centa!" Aradia said. She was supporting Julius or she would've stepped in. "Relax, Setsuka was the one who started it." Aradia explained. "Julius, lay off the alcohol," Aradia said
Members
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 12/28/10

Setsuka jumped up a bit when Ludvig squeezed her butt. She was about ready to smack him herself but Centa suddenly appeared and did the job for her. Setsuka instantly laughs, but after hearing Aradia's remark she slightly frowns. "Now that just sounds childish~" After her own remark, Setsuka smiled brightly and made her way across the room. "Now now, it was only a joke." Setsuka smiled down at Ludvig deviously as though she were threatening him and then let's out a breath of relaxation as she turns away.
Creator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/29/10

miysui wrote:


Setsuka jumped up a bit when Ludvig squeezed her butt. She was about ready to smack him herself but Centa suddenly appeared and did the job for her. Setsuka instantly laughs, but after hearing Aradia's remark she slightly frowns. "Now that just sounds childish~" After her own remark, Setsuka smiled brightly and made her way across the room. "Now now, it was only a joke." Setsuka smiled down at Ludvig deviously as though she were threatening him and then let's out a breath of relaxation as she turns away.


"Jeez, this party's going out of hand..." Aradia shook her head
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/29/10


Centa smacked Setsuka lightly on the back of her head. "Don't encourage him to do stupid things when he's been drinking! Act like a lady!" she removed her foot from Ludvig's neck and watched him get up on unsteady legs.
"Det känns som om jag just blev brutalt misshandlad. Tack och lov för alkohol!" Ludvig mumbled and rubbed his neck.
Centa smacked him too. "Talk so we understand!"
"Sorry. It gets hard to keep the languages apart sometimes." he said and sat down on the closest chair.
Centa sighed and gave him a pill. "Swallow it." she said simpley and then walked over to Aradia, who was holding Julius, and shoved a pill down his throat to. "It will make your bodies burn the alcohol faster."
Ludvig mumbled "Party pooper." and swallowed his pill.

(Translation: "It feels like I just got brutaly abused. Thank god for alcohol!")
Creator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/30/10

Emmzi wrote:



Centa smacked Setsuka lightly on the back of her head. "Don't encourage him to do stupid things when he's been drinking! Act like a lady!" she removed her foot from Ludvig's neck and watched him get up on unsteady legs.
"Det känns som om jag just blev brutalt misshandlad. Tack och lov för alkohol!" Ludvig mumbled and rubbed his neck.
Centa smacked him too. "Talk so we understand!"
"Sorry. It gets hard to keep the languages apart sometimes." he said and sat down on the closest chair.
Centa sighed and gave him a pill. "Swallow it." she said simpley and then walked over to Aradia, who was holding Julius, and shoved a pill down his throat to. "It will make your bodies burn the alcohol faster."
Ludvig mumbled "Party pooper." and swallowed his pill.

(Translation: "It feels like I just got brutaly abused. Thank god for alcohol!")


Aradia snickered a bit but caught herself. "Ahem...Anyways Julius, you lay off the alcohol, drink water." She shoved a glass of water into Julius' hand
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/30/10


"Thank you, beautiful~" Julius said and swept the glass in one go. He was still being held up by Aradia and he looked at her and caressed her cheek. "You have amazing eyes. It's like they look right into someone's soul and you can't hide anything." he said deep in thoughts.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.