First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
is malaysia a nice country??
14504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / England
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
i went there for holiday 4 years ago and it was really nice, nice beaches and the twin-skycrapers are cool
Posted 1/11/08

asakurayohhh wrote:


yantee_adi wrote:

Malaysia is a nice country to visit, with a so many place to visit. If you are into scuba diving activities, Malaysia has many beautiful island like sipadan island, mabul island, labuan island , redang island and so on. For food lovers... there's so many choice of asian food here not only from Malaysia ( chinese, malay , india food) but also thai and indonesian foods.

But there is small opportunity to develop your career in Malaysia. Here, even us the citizen of Malaysia faced with the difficulty to develop our career. Most Chinese doing their own business, Malay babysitted by government and many of them working as government servant, while Indian.. i know little about them.. but most of educated indians got a professional career like doctor and lawyer..

About the crime... is there any country has zero criminal rate??? but it's still under control.

About the education all Malaysian has equal opportunity to further their study... there are no such discrimination occur like some people said... when you do it well, you get it well too...

And about the "Mat- Rempit" thingy... yeah they are the most uncivilized people ever lived in Malaysia. Doing the stupid stunt on the road, robbing weak teenager and women, rapping girl, and dying on their own fault... i think they don't deserve to be in our country..

But I still Love Malaysia... and Proud to be Malaysian...

Lol equal educational opportunies? you must be a malay then. One of my cousins is a straight A student in Malaysia if there are equal opportunies he would have went to a uni there. But wait in the first place the uni there sucks. And about chinese doing their own businness whose fault do u think it is?



Seriously, equal educational opportunities, my foot. My friend is a straight A student but she got rejected so many times and apparently her Malay friend with only 2 credits was 'invited' to go to a good university. I must say, Indians are the most poorly treated race there, even the Chinese is way better off. I hate this country. Indians have no future here in Malaysia.
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / www.charsuibao.bl...
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
isn't malaysia a big country ? with different places
193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / sumwhere I belong...
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

VampireLICIOUS wrote:

isn't malaysia a big country ? with different places


Malaysia is not a big country ... it formed by combining 13 states with 26 million population... the biggest race in Msia is Malay, Chinese, and India. Also has bumiputras like orang asli, kadazan, iban, kenyah and so on..
Our official language is Bahasa Malaysia, but more people now prefer to speak in English..
Posted 1/11/08

yantee_adi wrote:


asakurayohhh wrote:


yantee_adi wrote:

Malaysia is a nice country to visit, with a so many place to visit. If you are into scuba diving activities, Malaysia has many beautiful island like sipadan island, mabul island, labuan island , redang island and so on. For food lovers... there's so many choice of asian food here not only from Malaysia ( chinese, malay , india food) but also thai and indonesian foods.

But there is small opportunity to develop your career in Malaysia. Here, even us the citizen of Malaysia faced with the difficulty to develop our career. Most Chinese doing their own business, Malay babysitted by government and many of them working as government servant, while Indian.. i know little about them.. but most of educated indians got a professional career like doctor and lawyer..

About the crime... is there any country has zero criminal rate??? but it's still under control.

About the education all Malaysian has equal opportunity to further their study... there are no such discrimination occur like some people said... when you do it well, you get it well too...

And about the "Mat- Rempit" thingy... yeah they are the most uncivilized people ever lived in Malaysia. Doing the stupid stunt on the road, robbing weak teenager and women, rapping girl, and dying on their own fault... i think they don't deserve to be in our country..

But I still Love Malaysia... and Proud to be Malaysian...

Lol equal educational opportunies? you must be a malay then. One of my cousins is a straight A student in Malaysia if there are equal opportunies he would have went to a uni there. But wait in the first place the uni there sucks. And about chinese doing their own businness whose fault do u think it is?




See... you already said that that Uni in Malaysia is suck.. your cousin doesn't need to study there since it will be a big waste for him/her... our higher level education system is based on merit which mean those who deserve will able to study in uni..but apart from that there also certain quota is reserve for Malay student... and about chinese doing their own business... what do you expect them to do?? working with government ? chinese here is not interested in government job since the salaries is small but what so wrong about doing business?? Chinese hate doing business so much????
you're right... i am malay ... but im not proud to be one of them.. sometime i think chinese is more blessed in their life...
but for one thing you should know... Malaysian either malay, chinese, indian or other bumiputras always has suspicious thinking about each other.... always think that other race is better off than their own race.




Dude, Malays are so well-off nowadays. You people are spoonfed for just about everything, but we, non-malays have to work our life off. No matter how capable we non-malays are, the malays always get a good job. We can never be CEO's of companies because of that doa issue and principals of government schools because they want a malay principal for obvious reasons, we are very left-out. Even part-time jobs they only want malays. How are we supposed to survive? We are not only worthy of collecting garbages, you know.
Posted 1/11/08

ShiSeiran wrote:


asakurayohhh wrote:


yantee_adi wrote:

Malaysia is a nice country to visit, with a so many place to visit. If you are into scuba diving activities, Malaysia has many beautiful island like sipadan island, mabul island, labuan island , redang island and so on. For food lovers... there's so many choice of asian food here not only from Malaysia ( chinese, malay , india food) but also thai and indonesian foods.

But there is small opportunity to develop your career in Malaysia. Here, even us the citizen of Malaysia faced with the difficulty to develop our career. Most Chinese doing their own business, Malay babysitted by government and many of them working as government servant, while Indian.. i know little about them.. but most of educated indians got a professional career like doctor and lawyer..

About the crime... is there any country has zero criminal rate??? but it's still under control.

About the education all Malaysian has equal opportunity to further their study... there are no such discrimination occur like some people said... when you do it well, you get it well too...

And about the "Mat- Rempit" thingy... yeah they are the most uncivilized people ever lived in Malaysia. Doing the stupid stunt on the road, robbing weak teenager and women, rapping girl, and dying on their own fault... i think they don't deserve to be in our country..

But I still Love Malaysia... and Proud to be Malaysian...

Lol equal educational opportunies? you must be a malay then. One of my cousins is a straight A student in Malaysia if there are equal opportunies he would have went to a uni there. But wait in the first place the uni there sucks. And about chinese doing their own businness whose fault do u think it is?



Seriously, equal educational opportunities, my foot. My friend is a straight A student but she got rejected so many times and apparently her Malay friend with only 2 credits was 'invited' to go to a good university. I must say, Indians are the most poorly treated race there, even the Chinese is way better off. I hate this country. Indians have no future here in Malaysia.


Would u just shut up.. im tryin not to be rude here.. but, could u pls stop insulting other races.. is annoying.. u noe..
Posted 1/11/08

rukiaXichigo wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:


asakurayohhh wrote:


yantee_adi wrote:

Malaysia is a nice country to visit, with a so many place to visit. If you are into scuba diving activities, Malaysia has many beautiful island like sipadan island, mabul island, labuan island , redang island and so on. For food lovers... there's so many choice of asian food here not only from Malaysia ( chinese, malay , india food) but also thai and indonesian foods.

But there is small opportunity to develop your career in Malaysia. Here, even us the citizen of Malaysia faced with the difficulty to develop our career. Most Chinese doing their own business, Malay babysitted by government and many of them working as government servant, while Indian.. i know little about them.. but most of educated indians got a professional career like doctor and lawyer..

About the crime... is there any country has zero criminal rate??? but it's still under control.

About the education all Malaysian has equal opportunity to further their study... there are no such discrimination occur like some people said... when you do it well, you get it well too...

And about the "Mat- Rempit" thingy... yeah they are the most uncivilized people ever lived in Malaysia. Doing the stupid stunt on the road, robbing weak teenager and women, rapping girl, and dying on their own fault... i think they don't deserve to be in our country..

But I still Love Malaysia... and Proud to be Malaysian...

Lol equal educational opportunies? you must be a malay then. One of my cousins is a straight A student in Malaysia if there are equal opportunies he would have went to a uni there. But wait in the first place the uni there sucks. And about chinese doing their own businness whose fault do u think it is?



Seriously, equal educational opportunities, my foot. My friend is a straight A student but she got rejected so many times and apparently her Malay friend with only 2 credits was 'invited' to go to a good university. I must say, Indians are the most poorly treated race there, even the Chinese is way better off. I hate this country. Indians have no future here in Malaysia.


Would u just shut up.. im tryin not to be rude here.. but, could u pls stop insulting other races.. is annoying.. u noe..


No, I will not shut up because i have a mouth and there is a thing called Freedom of Speech. Are you going to try to stop me from where ever you are? Go ahead. See how successful you can get. If you don't like my opinions, lay off. I don't want to hear from people like you either.
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / planet earth
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
havnt been there ..from rumors i think its pretty nice to live there
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

clawz1357 wrote:

i dun mean any harm..i come in peace..but i heard tat their crime rate is high...and its due to alot of gangs in motorbike...if im nt wrong they called it mat-rempit....its kinda gang or something doing illegal racing and few uncivilized things.correct me if im wrong><


lol give me a damn break you act as if the United States isnt the same as much gangs and crime rate we have. A lot of countries have illegal racing especially the United states.
Posted 1/11/08
malaysia kinda scares me, because a few guys from there transferred to my high school a couple years ago, and they sexually harassed all the pretty white girls they saw. (idk y, but they liked the white ones)

although its the same with the male citizens here, crime rate has skyrocketed in ky! 3 murders here in 3 weeks!
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
That police action your sucky nation had killed Buddhists.
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / www.charsuibao.bl...
Offline
Posted 1/12/08

yantee_adi wrote:


VampireLICIOUS wrote:

isn't malaysia a big country ? with different places


Malaysia is not a big country ... it formed by combining 13 states with 26 million population... the biggest race in Msia is Malay, Chinese, and India. Also has bumiputras like orang asli, kadazan, iban, kenyah and so on..
Our official language is Bahasa Malaysia, but more people now prefer to speak in English..



AHA! , SHUT THE - UP (: , i don't reaLLY CARE AND WAS NOT LOOKING FOR AN ANSWER DYCK
15410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
Wow.......Well...Its a cool place.Its fun to live there too
11135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / United Kingdom, E...
Offline
Posted 1/12/08
I can already see flaws in most of your notes. First of all, i wont deny its a good place to live, UNTIL u live somewhere else(except for countries like indonesia, vietnam or sme parts of thailand). That's why those who went to thailand never comes back. I mean, come on, you wont go scuba diving everyweekend cause the pay there is crap, unless ur really rich. And depending on where you live, instead of lots of wildlife and trees around you, you will be smeared by poisonous smog if your unlucky.

Secondly, i think there is ABSOLUTELY NO POINT on trying to blame the current generation Malays, they're not at fault. They were born after that. I call this discriminating and stereotypicalling- are you any different than their last generation? If u want someone to blame, blame Mahadir(the last PM).

Now the next point: is the government bizzarely biased. Answer : YES. Mahadir has laid out his government this way, and he's not even MALAY. Is it a coincidence that... every underground in malaysia that works doesnt go to populated areas, but around small malay villages to make it easier for them to travel to the capital, INSTEAD OF EASING THE CAPITAL FRM THE TRAFFIC JAMS??? It is certainly no coincidence that hate malay government setout a rule that says -all companies(small scale business excluded) MUST recruit a percentage of your workforce, depending of the size of your company, Malays. This is a reason why it is rare to find any Chinese or even Indians, who's even poorer to work at McDonalds or KFC's and even supermarkets, and even rareler to find any that has a higher job in those places.What does this kind of discrimination reminds you of, maybe the Bus Boycott???

Chinese are all forced to do business and indians force to do low paid jobs like builders(they get seriously low wages) and even businesses, and only a few of these last long. to make everything worse, almost the whole police force is malays, if not all. Let me show u an evidence on discrimination, a true fact. THE MALAY POLICE TAKES PROTECTION MONEY FROM THEIR CITIZENS, and by citizens, i mean INDIANS and CHINESE!!! Why not mention that all the Prime Ministers were muslim in religion and lets not even mention the parliament.

By doing this, the government is spoiling the Malay community, they do not know what pressure is anymore. It is the next generation that will suffer, and as theres a rule of the community, the fittest survives, i think the next generation of Malay will soon have a downfall unless something is done now. This can be said to be all the faults of the last and current prime minister, the last one making all these rules and the latter one enforcing it now(because he's too cowardly to call for changes and he's not that smart himself). The last PM, is so smart that he step down just in time before the side effect shows up, with Indians and chinese out of jobs and choose to be thiefs instead, and then crime rates go up, unemployment rates goes up, the grades of Malay drops, people leaving the country and soon enough, i predict, mass economic problems. The only people who doesn't get these kind of treatment is foreigners, strangely enough.

I think what Mahadir done in my opinion can be compared to Hitler's. Mahadir was given a job to bring wealth and prosperity to the malays, even though he's not malay(like hitler, who isnt even German), he then goes on an politic war against other races( again, hitler, against gays and Jews). Most importantly, I think is that i think, is that HITLER and MAHADIR IS DOING THIS ALL FOR THEIR OWN BENEFITS, he's not even malay for god sake. BY DOING WHAT MALAYS WANTS HIM TO DO, HE WINS THE ELECTION EVERYTIME UNTIL HE STEPS DOWN. this in turn will bring good to malays for only short term. Surely he's smart enough to figure that out. The long term outcome is predictable.

This man then tries to erase what he's done, before he steps down. First, erase these from history. Historic events such an 13th of May(where massive Malay mobs are on a killing spree of chinese and indians, and only stopped by British Soldiers) is erased from history and cannot be mentioned and will be fined and sentenced if did. In education he tries to make students think that the country is peaceful, despite several outbreaks and the most current one is two months ago, where indians protests and was beaten by police, and tensions even broke into killing sprees.
But the govenments top secret is their control over the press. In other countries the press control the country, and in malaysia, the country controls the press. How many Malaysians have read about the massive killing of Indians against Malays and vise versa, eh? Never in the paper. How about this one where a female tourist from china was asked to strip and SEXUALLY HARASSED BY MALAY POLICE? IT IS AGAINST THEIR RELIGION. How many Malaysians know that, there's a video evidence recorded by someone from their house(too afraid to do anything else, but a smart idea) and everyone in China know, and every Malaysian from across the world, Europe, America and Oceana, know. And its not on Malaysian newspaper.
THE Mahadir Plan is almost flawless, but he forgot one thing, he's not the only smart people in Malaysia. Its only matter of time now before a revolution happens. Either a big riot and chaos happens, or maybe the british will take back independence(they will love to, trust me) but the Malays have proved that they cannot take charge of the country, but that doesnt mean chinese or Indians can. A foreign PM that is fair is needed and then we just need to overthrow the second worse royal family in the world, only next to the Arabians and we'll have a good country. I hate the country not the people and i love the food and the holiday places. I will not migrate back unless it changes, which is unlikely in my lifetime.

All the facts in this post is REAL and not biased. If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask.
Posted 1/12/08
Malaysia is a nice place but Malaysians is a different thing. They are so hot tempered and bersikap "tak apa"(ignorant attitude). This attitude has become a trend in Malaysia and had caused many criminal cases. We are called Malaysians but we do not help each other. A nice place to visit btw but not to stay or work.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.