First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Resturant
Posted 12/10/10
you pass and nice
Member
94230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / norway
Online
Posted 12/11/10

Hana176 wrote:

you pass and nice


thx..................
Posted 12/11/10
no problem
Member
94230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / norway
Online
Posted 12/11/10

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:

Here you can rp in a resturant. Its a big one with much good food. the service is also wery good.

also apply to jobs here:
cook
waiter
waitres
ppl that wash dishes and surch


i have sign me up.............. just look in the forum............... say what you think about it.......plz
Posted 12/11/10

mashigi wrote:


KukaiSoumaLover wrote:

Here you can rp in a resturant. Its a big one with much good food. the service is also wery good.

also apply to jobs here:
cook
waiter
waitres
ppl that wash dishes and surch


i have sign me up.............. just look in the forum............... say what you think about it.......plz


Approved
Member
94230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / norway
Online
Posted 12/11/10

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:


mashigi wrote:


KukaiSoumaLover wrote:

Here you can rp in a resturant. Its a big one with much good food. the service is also wery good.

also apply to jobs here:
cook
waiter
waitres
ppl that wash dishes and surch


i have sign me up.............. just look in the forum............... say what you think about it.......plz


Approved :)


thx...........i hope i be the waiter...........
Posted 12/11/10

mashigi wrote:


KukaiSoumaLover wrote:


mashigi wrote:


KukaiSoumaLover wrote:

Here you can rp in a resturant. Its a big one with much good food. the service is also wery good.

also apply to jobs here:
cook
waiter
waitres
ppl that wash dishes and surch


i have sign me up.............. just look in the forum............... say what you think about it.......plz


Approved :)


thx...........i hope i be the waiter...........


you u will be^^
Member
94230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / norway
Online
Posted 12/11/10

KukaiSoumaLover wrote:


mashigi wrote:


KukaiSoumaLover wrote:


mashigi wrote:


KukaiSoumaLover wrote:

Here you can rp in a resturant. Its a big one with much good food. the service is also wery good.

also apply to jobs here:
cook
waiter
waitres
ppl that wash dishes and surch


i have sign me up.............. just look in the forum............... say what you think about it.......plz


Approved :)


thx...........i hope i be the waiter...........


you u will be^^


yeah..............hope so
Posted 12/11/10

mashigi wrote:

Username: Mashigi
Name: Martin
Why you would like to be the waiter : It seems like a good job for me. i like to serve people and talk to them. I have good order in what i do.
Skills : I am good to remember, and work very efficiently. i do rare wrong things.
Pic :


Approved!
Posted 12/11/10
Great :)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.