First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
How fat are you?
15786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 溫哥華
Offline
Posted 6/3/07
I weigh 124 lbs with little bit of fat around my low ab's and the rest are muscles from training in martial arts, but im not buff either.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / oregon #541
Offline
Posted 6/3/07
ahhh AWSOME well im 120....and i eat ALOT me and my friends are allways messing around calling each outher fat couse we eatr alot when we all weigh like 120 to 140 lolgood times.
11728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/3/07
180lbs geez I"M SO HEAVY HA HA HA anyways... yeah theres fat around my stomach, mostly..I can still see my abs... I have 2kegs..well I can see 2 kegs..the legs are all muscle :D...bua ha ha ha..fear my high kicks..
73729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 6/3/07
Hmm... I remember eros created a thread once where we were able to compute whether or not we were obiese based on our weight and height... don't know where that thread is right now, but this one reminds me of it...

As for my weight... 140 lbs... sheesh... I really need to work out...
Posted 6/3/07
im 228!.....haha that looks big compared to everyone else here

Trevor (OP)
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / oregon #541
Offline
Posted 6/3/07
fat ass ^^^

jkjk dont hurt me =((( its just becouse your taller, then us im preaty short around 5'7 but this thread isnt weather ur FAT OR NOT! its abought if you eat alot but it doesnt realy show. its kindea like saying are u a gluten.
Posted 6/3/07

inc_tags wrote:

fat ass ^^^

jkjk dont hurt me =((( its just becouse your taller, then us im preaty short around 5'7 but this thread isnt weather ur FAT OR NOT! it if u like kindea think ur fat if u eat alot but ur not fat, and joke abought it.....



lol yea i do have 11 inches on you anyhow according to your height you listed. :P
I dont think im fat because i know i work out @ least 3 times a week and id say i eat fairly healthy...although bagel bites and obscene amounts of coffee tend to make me question that sometimes :P
...plus basketall keeps me in fairly decent shape for most of the year

Trevor (OP)
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / oregon #541
Offline
Posted 6/4/07

kyocool wrote:


inc_tags wrote:

fat ass ^^^

jkjk dont hurt me =((( its just becouse your taller, then us im preaty short around 5'7 but this thread isnt weather ur FAT OR NOT! it if u like kindea think ur fat if u eat alot but ur not fat, and joke abought it.....



lol yea i do have 11 inches on you anyhow according to your height you listed. :P
I dont think im fat because i know i work out @ least 3 times a week and id say i eat fairly healthy...although bagel bites and obscene amounts of coffee tend to make me question that sometimes :P
...plus basketall keeps me in fairly decent shape for most of the year

Trevor (OP)

yea fur sure man i dont realy work out alot unless its ski season then i do every day, wut does that op mean anyway!?
Posted 6/4/07
^^ ive stated it numerous times do some thread searching lol :P
...or i think my myspace in my profile would rather easily give it away as well :)


Trevor (OP)
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / oregon #541
Offline
Posted 6/4/07
checking your myspace right now!!!
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/07
I weigh about 89 pounds I think? I'm not fat at all. =x
8360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / in your heart ;D
Offline
Posted 6/4/07
fat as in body fat or muscle ratio.
Some one can be super buff and fit into the obese weight range.
But all of is just muscle mass.

Unless u know u don't work out and ur as weak as hell then u worry about ur weight.

Or... ur a girl for whom weight and mucle mass are both bad xD....
3334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Diego
Offline
Posted 6/4/07
i'm underweight for my height. 5'10" ish and I weigh about 135 lbs...
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 6/4/07
im 5'8 and 180... fat according to the BMI but I'm ok with it because unlike some asian people... I have an ass =D
Posted 6/4/07

happyxix wrote:

im 5'8 and 180... fat according to the BMI but I'm ok with it because unlike some asian people... I have an ass =D


lawl...is that a good or bad thing!? =O


Trevor (OP)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.