• Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  Next  Last
How fat are you?
HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
89289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Mocha / Keurig Ma...
Offline
Posted 10/11/12

starry wrote:

5'2 and 88lbs.

Average among Asians I guess.


Underweight but so am I and I'm Asian too (same height only 40kg, which is around 90lbs). My doctors keep on telling me to gain weight though so I am working hard on it. I am anemic as well so have to work hard on gaining pounds. I really wonder if they should have a standardize weight BMI measurements for Asians because we are built a bit different like that is just my off-topic idea.
Queen of Support
starry 
45879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/11/12

mochacafe wrote:


starry wrote:

5'2 and 88lbs.

Average among Asians I guess.


Underweight but so am I and I'm Asian too (same height only 40kg, which is around 90lbs). My doctors keep on telling me to gain weight though so I am working hard on it. I am anemic as well so have to work hard on gaining pounds. I really wonder if they should have a standardize weight BMI measurements for Asians because we are built a bit different like that is just my off-topic idea.


I am trying my best to gain weight as well. T_T
Posted 10/11/12

starry wrote:


mochacafe wrote:


starry wrote:

5'2 and 88lbs.

Average among Asians I guess.


Underweight but so am I and I'm Asian too (same height only 40kg, which is around 90lbs). My doctors keep on telling me to gain weight though so I am working hard on it. I am anemic as well so have to work hard on gaining pounds. I really wonder if they should have a standardize weight BMI measurements for Asians because we are built a bit different like that is just my off-topic idea.


I am trying my best to gain weight as well. T_T


wow, don't make the rest of the forum feel ENTIRELY obese you two...
Queen of Support
starry 
45879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/11/12

DangerousYams wrote:


wow, don't make the rest of the forum feel ENTIRELY obese you two...

No, seriously, it's a problem.

I need to put on at least 5kg to go on roller-coasters.
25792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sunny SoCal!!!
Offline
Posted 10/11/12
I'm not fat, I'm Festively Plump
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 10/11/12
I'm not fat, i'm naturally inclined to having large hips due to genetics.
/lyingtomyselfalldayeredaylikeaboss
13789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 10/11/12 , edited 10/11/12
Not fat cause I don't eat much. When I do, it consist of cereal, ramen, crystal light, and fiber bars.
My height is 5'4(wish I was taller like my family, I'm short xD),and I weigh 125 pounds and it better stay that way ಠ_ಠ
33567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/11/12
I'M SO FAT I TYPE IN CAPS, YOU COULD SAY TERAFAT EVEN PETAFAT! ALMOST YOTTAFAT! MY BED IS A FOREST AND MY PILLOW IS A MOUNTAIN, WHEN I SNEEZE I CREATE NEW CIVILIATIONS
HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
89289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Mocha / Keurig Ma...
Offline
Posted 10/12/12

starry wrote:


DangerousYams wrote:


wow, don't make the rest of the forum feel ENTIRELY obese you two...

No, seriously, it's a problem.

I need to put on at least 5kg to go on roller-coasters.


I feel the same. They like deny you if you try and then while everyone's having fun, you are on the grounds T_T~
a619ko 
19190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/19/12
Yes, I am considered a little overweight.

Height 5'9
Weight, 186lbs.

I think I'm overweight by 16lbs or so.
Posted 12/19/12
9 stone 5 foot 10
Posted 12/19/12 , edited 12/19/12
H 5'7.
W 179.

lol! everyone here is so light!!
Mostly it's the fat around the navel that I cannot get rid of, since I'm too lazy to train.
I managed to lose like 60lbs this year, "DIY" diets are the best... maybe.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 12/19/12 , edited 12/19/12
I probably have less than ten percent body fat.
19606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/19/12 , edited 12/19/12
129lbs,H: 5.8. Worked out 5-7 times in my life time. Just a typical average guy....Wait, I'm not. I eat like 10 meals a day and I never really gain weight. I'm not exaggerating! ROAR! After doing like 30 push ups, I need to eat like a bread or something to recover from that. In the morning, I wake up without setting the alarm clock cause my stomach is killing me. Having high metabolism ain't good. T_T
33567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/19/12

ispy12 wrote:

I'M SO FAT I TYPE IN CAPS, YOU COULD SAY TERAFAT EVEN PETAFAT! ALMOST YOTTAFAT! MY BED IS A FOREST AND MY PILLOW IS A MOUNTAIN, WHEN I SNEEZE I CREATE NEW CIVILIATIONS


jesus was I on drugs that night
First  Prev  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.