First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Vampire Realm
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/11/10



Isn't he behind you?
Unknown: Is that Thanaros?...IT IS >3<!!!! THANAROSS!!!!*Glomps him*
Huh? *gets glomped* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!SIERRA????
Sierra: Yup!
YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME NOW I HAVE TO ENDURE HER!!
Aren't you happy to see me?!
Not at all =.=
Awww you meanie!!
(lool check out create to see sierra)
Posted 12/11/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:




Isn't he behind you?
Unknown: Is that Thanaros?...IT IS >3<!!!! THANAROSS!!!!*Glomps him*
Huh? *gets glomped* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!SIERRA????
Sierra: Yup!
YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME NOW I HAVE TO ENDURE HER!!
Aren't you happy to see me?!
Not at all =.=
Awww you meanie!!
(lool check out create to see sierra)
Who's she?
I dont know.
I wouldnt get near her.

64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/11/10

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:




Isn't he behind you?
Unknown: Is that Thanaros?...IT IS >3<!!!! THANAROSS!!!!*Glomps him*
Huh? *gets glomped* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!SIERRA????
Sierra: Yup!
YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME NOW I HAVE TO ENDURE HER!!
Aren't you happy to see me?!
Not at all =.=
Awww you meanie!!
(lool check out create to see sierra)
Who's she?
I dont know.
I wouldnt get near her.



*pushes sierra* Get off me!!*is mad*
Awww Thanaros is mad D;! I get to see you for so little time letme huggle you >3<!*huggles*
*glares* Grr!!!!!!!!!*a circle of fire forms*
EEEK! THANAROS YOU MEANIE >3< *gets off*
Leave me alone would ya?!
Awwww...
*sweatdrop*
*does same*
*does same*
(g2g bye D; see ya tomorow)
Posted 12/11/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:




Isn't he behind you?
Unknown: Is that Thanaros?...IT IS >3<!!!! THANAROSS!!!!*Glomps him*
Huh? *gets glomped* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!SIERRA????
Sierra: Yup!
YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME NOW I HAVE TO ENDURE HER!!
Aren't you happy to see me?!
Not at all =.=
Awww you meanie!!
(lool check out create to see sierra)
Who's she?
I dont know.
I wouldnt get near her.



*pushes sierra* Get off me!!*is mad*
Awww Thanaros is mad D;! I get to see you for so little time letme huggle you >3<!*huggles*
*glares* Grr!!!!!!!!!*a circle of fire forms*
EEEK! THANAROS YOU MEANIE >3< *gets off*
Leave me alone would ya?!
Awwww...
*sweatdrop*
*does same*
*does same*
(g2g bye D; see ya tomorow)
(k bye)
*sweatdrop*
*same*
*same*
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/10

Isn't he behind you?
Unknown: Is that Thanaros?...IT IS >3<!!!! THANAROSS!!!!*Glomps him*
Huh? *gets glomped* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!SIERRA????
Sierra: Yup!
YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME NOW I HAVE TO ENDURE HER!!
Aren't you happy to see me?!
Not at all =.=
Awww you meanie!!
(lool check out create to see sierra)
Who's she?
I dont know.
I wouldnt get near her.



*pushes sierra* Get off me!!*is mad*
Awww Thanaros is mad D;! I get to see you for so little time letme huggle you >3<!*huggles*
*glares* Grr!!!!!!!!!*a circle of fire forms*
EEEK! THANAROS YOU MEANIE >3< *gets off*
Leave me alone would ya?!
Awwww...
*sweatdrop*
*does same*
*does same*
(g2g bye D; see ya tomorow)
(k bye)
*sweatdrop*
*same*
*same*


*sigh*Your a huge bother to me *snaps fingers than a black hole absorbs her* There nuissance gone.
Posted 12/12/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:


Isn't he behind you?
Unknown: Is that Thanaros?...IT IS >3<!!!! THANAROSS!!!!*Glomps him*
Huh? *gets glomped* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!SIERRA????
Sierra: Yup!
YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME NOW I HAVE TO ENDURE HER!!
Aren't you happy to see me?!
Not at all =.=
Awww you meanie!!
(lool check out create to see sierra)

Who's she?
I dont know.
I wouldnt get near her.



*pushes sierra* Get off me!!*is mad*
Awww Thanaros is mad D;! I get to see you for so little time letme huggle you >3<!*huggles*
*glares* Grr!!!!!!!!!*a circle of fire forms*
EEEK! THANAROS YOU MEANIE >3< *gets off*
Leave me alone would ya?!
Awwww...
*sweatdrop*
*does same*
*does same*
(g2g bye D; see ya tomorow)
(k bye)
*sweatdrop*
*same*
*same*


*sigh*Your a huge bother to me *snaps fingers than a black hole absorbs her* There nuissance gone.
Should we get going now?
I think so.
I think we should prepare for a battle.

64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/10

Ethan...*waves hand in face*Wake up...
I pity the poor souls who have to clean that place.
*flying back*We found her!!!
Where?
Blue door,top floor,noises coming from it!
Thank you.
Welcome!* disappear*

Top floor...Thats where my uncles lab is..EH....Its pretty high up..We don't have elevators....*about higher than the CN tower in toronto...*
I agree with you Yuji. And how in hell did people even construct this?
We had atleast 100 maids and 50 butlers...and 109309749 soldiers...
YOU ACTUALLY COUNTED?
Yeah....
Why did you do that?
I got bored >.>
Ah...
If you still have that many soldiers then we just got into some deep s**t.
Maybe we should contact Kohei since he stayed behind...We might need him.



Isn't he behind you?
Unknown: Is that Thanaros?...IT IS >3<!!!! THANAROSS!!!!*Glomps him*
Huh? *gets glomped* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!SIERRA????
Sierra: Yup!
YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME NOW I HAVE TO ENDURE HER!!
Aren't you happy to see me?!
Not at all =.=
Awww you meanie!!
(lool check out create to see sierra)
Who's she?
I dont know.
I wouldnt get near her.



*pushes sierra* Get off me!!*is mad*
Awww Thanaros is mad D;! I get to see you for so little time letme huggle you >3<!*huggles*
*glares* Grr!!!!!!!!!*a circle of fire forms*
EEEK! THANAROS YOU MEANIE >3< *gets off*
Leave me alone would ya?!
Awwww...
*sweatdrop*
*does same*
*does same*
(g2g bye D; see ya tomorow)
(k bye)
*sweatdrop*
*same*
*same*


*sigh*Your a huge bother to me *snaps fingers than a black hole absorbs her* There nuissance gone.
Should we get going now?
I think so.
I think we should prepare for a battle.



Your right! I remember there was always atleast 20 dragons in the house.
only 20?....Well it depends on how big they are.
A little bigger than that tower *points its a tower the size of a house*
HOLY SH*T?!
*glup* Em ookay...
Posted 12/12/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:


Ethan...*waves hand in face*Wake up...
I pity the poor souls who have to clean that place.
*flying back*We found her!!!
Where?
Blue door,top floor,noises coming from it!
Thank you.
Welcome!* disappear*

Top floor...Thats where my uncles lab is..EH....Its pretty high up..We don't have elevators....*about higher than the CN tower in toronto...*
I agree with you Yuji. And how in hell did people even construct this?
We had atleast 100 maids and 50 butlers...and 109309749 soldiers...
YOU ACTUALLY COUNTED?
Yeah....
Why did you do that?
I got bored >.>
Ah...
If you still have that many soldiers then we just got into some deep s**t.
Maybe we should contact Kohei since he stayed behind...We might need him.



Isn't he behind you?
Unknown: Is that Thanaros?...IT IS >3<!!!! THANAROSS!!!!*Glomps him*
Huh? *gets glomped* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!SIERRA????
Sierra: Yup!
YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME NOW I HAVE TO ENDURE HER!!
Aren't you happy to see me?!
Not at all =.=
Awww you meanie!!
(lool check out create to see sierra)
Who's she?
I dont know.
I wouldnt get near her.



*pushes sierra* Get off me!!*is mad*
Awww Thanaros is mad D;! I get to see you for so little time letme huggle you >3<!*huggles*
*glares* Grr!!!!!!!!!*a circle of fire forms*
EEEK! THANAROS YOU MEANIE >3< *gets off*
Leave me alone would ya?!
Awwww...
*sweatdrop*
*does same*
*does same*
(g2g bye D; see ya tomorow)
(k bye)
*sweatdrop*
*same*
*same*


*sigh*Your a huge bother to me *snaps fingers than a black hole absorbs her* There nuissance gone.
Should we get going now?
I think so.
I think we should prepare for a battle.



Your right! I remember there was always atleast 20 dragons in the house.
only 20?....Well it depends on how big they are.
A little bigger than that tower *points its a tower the size of a house*
HOLY SH*T?!
*glup* Em ookay...
O.o...I really should be going all out on those things...*transforms into vampire Moka*This should do.*puts hand in air,sword in case falls,catch,attach to belt*Good,good.*2 belts with projectiles and coins appear,puts on in a X over torso*Ok,I should be fine now.
*summons sword*I'll be fine as well.
*summons sword*I should be able to live with this plus my powers.
Moka>>>


64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/10

O.o...I really should be going all out on those things...*transforms into vampire Moka*This should do.*puts hand in air,sword in case falls,catch,attach to belt*Good,good.*2 belts with projectiles and coins appear,puts on in a X over torso*Ok,I should be fine now.
*summons sword*I'll be fine as well.
*summons sword*I should be able to live with this plus my powers.
Moka>>>


*a sword appears* There..
*Uses a spell* By the power of darkness and Light, Hell and heaven I summon you Belfhorgon!!*a giant red dragon appears*There *and makes my cross staff appears aswell*
*summons scythe*I don't think only one dragon will be enough so ...*indicates spell* Lifes of souls of hell ,Keeper of the gate I summon you Horgon(random names)*a huge black dragon appears* Okay...Now what?
Posted 12/12/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:


O.o...I really should be going all out on those things...*transforms into vampire Moka*This should do.*puts hand in air,sword in case falls,catch,attach to belt*Good,good.*2 belts with projectiles and coins appear,puts on in a X over torso*Ok,I should be fine now.
*summons sword*I'll be fine as well.
*summons sword*I should be able to live with this plus my powers.
Moka>>>


*a sword appears* There..
*Uses a spell* By the power of darkness and Light, Hell and heaven I summon you Belfhorgon!!*a giant red dragon appears*There *and makes my cross staff appears aswell*
*summons scythe*I don't think only one dragon will be enough so ...*indicates spell* Lifes of souls of hell ,Keeper of the gate I summon you Horgon(random names)*a huge black dragon appears* Okay...Now what?
Infiltrate?
I agree with infiltrating at once but first I must protect Yuji's life.*says spell at lightening speed*
*vital parts glow,glow stop*What the hell did you do?
I just made your vital parts indestructible because you are a full human,the easiest to die.
........
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/10


*a sword appears* There..
*Uses a spell* By the power of darkness and Light, Hell and heaven I summon you Belfhorgon!!*a giant red dragon appears*There *and makes my cross staff appears aswell*
*summons scythe*I don't think only one dragon will be enough so ...*indicates spell* Lifes of souls of hell ,Keeper of the gate I summon you Horgon(random names)*a huge black dragon appears* Okay...Now what?
Infiltrate?
I agree with infiltrating at once but first I must protect Yuji's life.*says spell at lightening speed*
*vital parts glow,glow stop*What the hell did you do?
I just made your vital parts indestructible because you are a full human,the easiest to die.
........


Isn't protection magic more useful than that?
I kind of agree with Yuna on that.
Posted 12/12/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:



*a sword appears* There..
*Uses a spell* By the power of darkness and Light, Hell and heaven I summon you Belfhorgon!!*a giant red dragon appears*There *and makes my cross staff appears aswell*
*summons scythe*I don't think only one dragon will be enough so ...*indicates spell* Lifes of souls of hell ,Keeper of the gate I summon you Horgon(random names)*a huge black dragon appears* Okay...Now what?

Infiltrate?
I agree with infiltrating at once but first I must protect Yuji's life.*says spell at lightening speed*
*vital parts glow,glow stop*What the hell did you do?
I just made your vital parts indestructible because you are a full human,the easiest to die.
........


Isn't protection magic more useful than that?
I kind of agree with Yuna on that.
It IS protection magic.Just one more suited to humans.
He got you beat there...He used that on me all the time before I got my ears and tail.

64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/10
Isn't protection magic more useful than that?
I kind of agree with Yuna on that.
It IS protection magic.Just one more suited to humans.
He got you beat there...He used that on me all the time before I got my ears and tail.



Ever heard of white magic? It has healing and protection spells all high lvl on any kind of race!
Posted 12/12/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:

Isn't protection magic more useful than that?
I kind of agree with Yuna on that.

It IS protection magic.Just one more suited to humans.
He got you beat there...He used that on me all the time before I got my ears and tail.



Ever heard of white magic? It has healing and protection spells all high lvl on any kind of race!
Yes I have heard of white magic,,,But Yuji shows negative effects to that type.We have tried before.It turned him into the type of person he never wants to be.
Yeah...I turned into a total pervert.
I remember that...I got chased into a tree.

64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/10

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

Isn't protection magic more useful than that?
I kind of agree with Yuna on that.

It IS protection magic.Just one more suited to humans.
He got you beat there...He used that on me all the time before I got my ears and tail.



Ever heard of white magic? It has healing and protection spells all high lvl on any kind of race!
Yes I have heard of white magic,,,But Yuji shows negative effects to that type.We have tried before.It turned him into the type of person he never wants to be.
Yeah...I turned into a total pervert.
I remember that...I got chased into a tree.



Than what about my white magic? Everyone has different abiltys in some sort
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.