First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Vampire Realm
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/10
If it was THAT simple i would do it right away. You touch it with magic or anything everything explodes except the castle
But it's not magic.It's an Improvisational Poem of Slaughter. Completely different from a spell.



how about we just teleport in?!?
Good point.Called first.*teleports self and yuji within barrier*
Next*teleports inside barrier*



*teleports in* Why exacly did you say it was complicated wen we could just teleport in?
Just trying it make it intense*teleports in*
*does same*
*same*
Now what?
I think we should go to the room my clones described.
*dizzy from flying*


Good idea
(ps: my friend(almost suitible to be my sis!) just joined crunchyroll and she made a character! lets join her in!)
Posted 12/12/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:

If it was THAT simple i would do it right away. You touch it with magic or anything everything explodes except the castle

But it's not magic.It's an Improvisational Poem of Slaughter. Completely different from a spell.



how about we just teleport in?!?
Good point.Called first.*teleports self and yuji within barrier*
Next*teleports inside barrier*



*teleports in* Why exacly did you say it was complicated wen we could just teleport in?
Just trying it make it intense*teleports in*
*does same*
*same*
Now what?
I think we should go to the room my clones described.
*dizzy from flying*


Good idea
(ps: my friend(almost suitible to be my sis!) just joined crunchyroll and she made a character! lets join her in!)
(ok tell me her username and tell her 2 join the group)
Does this place have an elevator?Cause we have to go to the top floor...
If it doesnt then you could just use THAT.
Oh no,not that messy thing.
I'll clean it afterwards,geez.
Yeah right.

64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/10 , edited 12/12/10
I don't think there are elevators...*flys up*
Posted 12/12/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:

I don't think there are elevators...*flys up*

God...*floor under her cracks,kneels down,wings on shoes glow,shoots up*
Wait,your gonna make a-
*fazes through ceiling all the way to top floor in front of door*
-mess?...That was unexpected.
I take it you're using the stairs?
Uh...I was hoping you could-
*flies through ceiling*
-give me a ride...Can one of you guys take me up?

64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/10

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

I don't think there are elevators...*flys up*

God...*floor under her cracks,kneels down,wings on shoes glow,shoots up*
Wait,your gonna make a-
*fazes through ceiling all the way to top floor in front of door*
-mess?...That was unexpected.
I take it you're using the stairs?
Uh...I was hoping you could-
*flies through ceiling*
-give me a ride...Can one of you guys take me up?



fine...*grabs his arm than jumps from roof to roof* Lets just hop eno one notices.
Posted 12/12/10 , edited 12/12/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

I don't think there are elevators...*flys up*

God...*floor under her cracks,kneels down,wings on shoes glow,shoots up*
Wait,your gonna make a-
*fazes through ceiling all the way to top floor in front of door*
-mess?...That was unexpected.
I take it you're using the stairs?
Uh...I was hoping you could-
*flies through ceiling*
-give me a ride...Can one of you guys take me up?



fine...*grabs his arm than jumps from roof to roof* Lets just hop eno one notices.

AHHHHHH! AND WHAT THE HELL?! CAT EARS AND A TAIL?! GOD HELP ME!
That's Yuji's voice...I think I have to erase that memory...let me make sure.*sticks head out window*Yo!Should I erase his memory of seeing it?!
*covers mouth*Bad Kazumi.Quiet.
*muffled*Let me go!
No.And you're too noisy...I hate to do this because you're in my sister's body but...*knocks her out*
*sleeping*
*puts against wall*That's better.

64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/10
Calm down would you? Someone might hear us and soldiers will attack us.
*flys to the window* Now what?*gets in the building*
*does same* Theres usualy a code on the door..
More bad things?!?
Posted 12/12/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:

Calm down would you? Someone might hear us and soldiers will attack us.
*flys to the window* Now what?*gets in the building*
*does same* Theres usualy a code on the door..
More bad things?!?

I think Shana should be able to handle coded doors.
Yeah but look.*points*
*still knocked out*
Oh,that's my fault...and she doesnt wake up easily.

64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/10
*all of my characters sweatdrop*
*sigh* Lets see.....*clicks a freaking load of buttons and cracks the code and the door opens* There
o.o..
O[]O...
Sugoi!
Posted 12/12/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:

*all of my characters sweatdrop*
*sigh* Lets see.....*clicks a freaking load of buttons and cracks the code and the door opens* There
o.o..
O[]O...
Sugoi!

O.o...You hack for a living dont you?
*poke,poke*Can someone wake her up? I kinda value my life.
So do I.


64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/10

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

*all of my characters sweatdrop*
*sigh* Lets see.....*clicks a freaking load of buttons and cracks the code and the door opens* There
o.o..
O[]O...
Sugoi!

O.o...You hack for a living dont you?
*poke,poke*Can someone wake her up? I kinda value my life.
So do I.




All a grim's job ;P
Posted 12/12/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

*all of my characters sweatdrop*
*sigh* Lets see.....*clicks a freaking load of buttons and cracks the code and the door opens* There
o.o..
O[]O...
Sugoi!

O.o...You hack for a living dont you?
*poke,poke*Can someone wake her up? I kinda value my life.
So do I.




All a grim's job ;P

More like unless she's taken a good liking to you if you try to wake her up you die job.
Which is why only mom wakes her up.

64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/10

amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

*all of my characters sweatdrop*
*sigh* Lets see.....*clicks a freaking load of buttons and cracks the code and the door opens* There
o.o..
O[]O...
Sugoi!

O.o...You hack for a living dont you?
*poke,poke*Can someone wake her up? I kinda value my life.
So do I.




All a grim's job ;P

More like unless she's taken a good liking to you if you try to wake her up you die job.
Which is why only mom wakes her up.



So..She acctualy kills the person who wakes her up that isn't someone she appreciates?
*sigh* *pokes Shana* Shana wake up -~-".......Wake up...........>.>..............*pokes her arm* Wake up!....*gently bites her ear and she wakes up without killing me*
Posted 12/12/10

cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:


amulet-amu2 wrote:


cardcaptor67 wrote:

*all of my characters sweatdrop*
*sigh* Lets see.....*clicks a freaking load of buttons and cracks the code and the door opens* There
o.o..
O[]O...
Sugoi!

O.o...You hack for a living dont you?
*poke,poke*Can someone wake her up? I kinda value my life.
So do I.




All a grim's job ;P

More like unless she's taken a good liking to you if you try to wake her up you die job.
Which is why only mom wakes her up.



So..She acctualy kills the person who wakes her up that isn't someone she appreciates?
*sigh* *pokes Shana* Shana wake up -~-".......Wake up...........>.>..............*pokes her arm* Wake up!....*gently bites her ear and she wakes up without killing me*

*opens eyes*What do you want Ethan?
Wow...he's still alive.
He's one lucky guy.And yeah,that's just how she roles.And in this form the danger is x5.
64619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/12/10
You were sleeping you slowpoke, cmon lets go save Sa-
At that instant a huge load of soldiers surround them
Looks like they wish to leave this world and go to hell...
Koji, Kohei shana and ethan go ahead me ,thanaros and yuji will take care of them hurrry!!!*blastes the guards*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.