First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Impressions on Haiyoru! Nyaruani!
Posted 12/11/10
Haiyoru! Nyaruani is the first Winter 2011 to air.

Synopsis:

The story revolves around Nyaruko, a formless Cthulhu deity who can take the shape of anyone it wishes, but particularly the shape of a seemingly ordinary silver-haired girl. Mahiro Yasaka, is a normal high school student who is chased by aliens one night, until "Nyaruko" saves him.

I was quite disappointed that this was a flash anime. The animation disappointed me, and I expected more from it. The ending had better animation then the actual 3-4 minute episode. Other then that, it was eh... Weird and random I guess. The show didn't really show anything about what the synopsis said with the exception of a weird craft going towards Earth saying "70 days until mankind's extinction."

Hopefully with more episodes, it won't disappoint me. I was just disappointed that it was a flash animation.
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 12/11/10
Ill give it a watch. Seems interesting
897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 12/11/10
Is the whole anime going to be flash animation? I was expecting more from it as well.
Posted 12/12/10

Laharlt wrote:

Is the whole anime going to be flash animation? I was expecting more from it as well.


Most likely. I hope it won't disappoint us even if it is two minutes long, hopefully they'll make the best of it.
3968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your sushi...O.o
Offline
Posted 12/12/10
I was extremely dissapointed honestly. One because it was flash animation, but also because it had no plot, especially nothing like the summary and the fact that the ep was only 4 minutes long. I hate anime in the format like that, thats the whole reason I stopped watching Hetalia cuz the short episodes bothered me
9312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 12/12/10
Had to check if I had added it to Plan To Watch, hadn`t :P
But think I need to check the Winter anime thread here and find the ones I wanted to watch
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 12/17/10 , edited 12/17/10
Question.

I downloaded what I thought was episode 1. But every time I look for it streaming, it turns out to be a different type of episode.

I downloaded it from aniemtake......and Im not sure if Im watching a Prelude or something to the actual anime or not.

The length of what Im watching is about 18 minutes long. Id like to find it streaming, since this anime is just so easy to make MOTS from.

And it seems somewhat known so....I would love to see more

Edit: K so the one I watched streaming was only 4 minutes long. I dont know which is which
88479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 12/17/10

superluccix wrote:

Question.

I downloaded what I thought was episode 1. But every time I look for it streaming, it turns out to be a different type of episode.

I downloaded it from aniemtake......and Im not sure if Im watching a Prelude or something to the actual anime or not.

The length of what Im watching is about 18 minutes long. Id like to find it streaming, since this anime is just so easy to make MOTS from.

And it seems somewhat known so....I would love to see more

Edit: K so the one I watched streaming was only 4 minutes long. I dont know which is which


The 4 minute one is the new series, while the 18 minute one (technically 9 2 min eps) is an old ova or something. You should be able to find both streaming...

And why can't you make MOTS from things you download? Screenshots work fine for me on downloaded vids.

47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 12/17/10


Oh ok.

Yea I can still make Mots with the downloaded one, its just that when I maximize that video, it will still show the bottom of the screen, like where all your icons are saved for shortcuts or w/e. And I just generally like it when the entire picture is the Mot. It isnt a biggie or anything, just wanted to know
897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 12/17/10

superluccix wrote:



Oh ok.

Yea I can still make Mots with the downloaded one, its just that when I maximize that video, it will still show the bottom of the screen, like where all your icons are saved for shortcuts or w/e. And I just generally like it when the entire picture is the Mot. It isnt a biggie or anything, just wanted to know


Use VLC media player and use the snapshot tool it has. Other media players probably have this feature as well.

The Wise Wizard
100935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 12/17/10

superluccix wrote:
Yea I can still make Mots with the downloaded one, its just that when I maximize that video, it will still show the bottom of the screen, like where all your icons are saved for shortcuts or w/e. And I just generally like it when the entire picture is the Mot. It isnt a biggie or anything, just wanted to know

Using the full screen mode of your player would be better for screen shots than maximizing.

As has been mentioned, however, most players have a built-in snapshot tool. In VLC, if you turn on Advanced Controls under the View menu, you'll have a snapshot button just to the right of the record button.

47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 12/17/10
Hmmm ok.

Lemme open up My Windows Media Player and see if there is a Fullscreen option. I do happen to have the VLC player, but if possible, Id rather watch on Windows Media Player. But yea I see what yall mean now and thanks
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 12/21/10
the shorts would have been amusing as 'bonus' at the rend of a real show.

Like the other poster who was hoping for something resembling the summary given in various previews... I am disappointed.
52969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/21/10
where can I watch it?? :O I can't find it...
9333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 天界
Offline
Posted 12/21/10
I watched the second seasonish thing and I thought the ending song is longer and better than the main thing lol
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.