First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Bullies
12906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/11/06
Also, some parents might be unaware of their children's situation. Most kids hide it because of fear.
14495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Way of The Ninja...
Offline
Posted 11/11/06
True and in those cases I dont know what to do but the parents should look into it. And I agree Log but I say bullied need to fight the bullies
15944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/06
Hehe yeah but bullies are called bullies bcuz they are bigger and stronger than you and it was as easy as beating the shit out of them then they would cannot be termed as bullies have you been bullied bfor Quat
28673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Michigan, USA
Offline
Posted 11/11/06

quater wrote:

I think bullying is stupid. Instead of going to kill randoms go to a teacher or fight back. Get some backbone fool

DA i have had to deal with it and this is how I did and guess what? It worked.


People experience bullying to different degrees. While you might have been bullied it's probably no where NEAR to the degree/length others sometimes get bullied. Now I could be wrong, I wasn't there when you were bullied.
14495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Way of The Ninja...
Offline
Posted 11/11/06
That is right you werent
I was bullied bad by seven others.
I wont go into degree but one time i just fought back insanely so crazily that all 7 backed off. ANd no one has bullied since me
12906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/11/06
I guess if you show that you're not scared the bullies might back off. Still, it's horrid.
14495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Way of The Ninja...
Offline
Posted 11/11/06
No you have to fight like a mad person. Let them know you are crazy and willing to do anything. Then they back off
Ronin
95035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Online
Posted 11/11/06
Bullies are insecure people and they bully others to make themselves feel better. They're actually weak/cowardly, so displaying some resistance usually causes them to back off.
14495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Way of The Ninja...
Offline
Posted 11/11/06
no these were 7 pretty mean people. They found joy in making me feel bad but have anything they want. That is why I say that is BS Bk
12906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/11/06
You're contradicting yourself..
The fact that they left you alone after you fought back proves that they were actually cowards!
Posted 11/11/06

BasouKazuma wrote:

Bullies are insecure people and they bully others to make themselves feel better. They're actually weak/cowardly, so displaying some resistance usually causes them to back off.



thats not always true. sometimes people bully just because they are truly fucking dicks, or are crazy and love seeing people suffer. im not insecure about most things, and im not weak at all, but i LOVE to see most people suffer. i love to cause it. but only when i deem it justified. or im just in a pissed off mood, but that second part everyone does to some degree.
2142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / America, Fuck Yeah.
Offline
Posted 11/11/06
I BULLY BABIES
Ronin
95035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Online
Posted 11/11/06

haddon wrote:


BasouKazuma wrote:

Bullies are insecure people and they bully others to make themselves feel better. They're actually weak/cowardly, so displaying some resistance usually causes them to back off.



thats not always true. sometimes people bully just because they are truly fucking dicks, or are crazy and love seeing people suffer. im not insecure about most things, and im not weak at all, but i LOVE to see most people suffer. i love to cause it. but only when i deem it justified. or im just in a pissed off mood, but that second part everyone does to some degree.


Well then, i'd say you are weak if you feel the need to bully people in order to feel good. You could just look inside yourself and find a better answer. And no, not everyone does that.

By weak i didnt just mean physically, i meant mentally too.
14495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Way of The Ninja...
Offline
Posted 11/11/06
J3ss trust me I gave them reason to fear. I almost killed 3 of them. You dont challenge that.
Ronin
95035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Online
Posted 11/11/06

quater wrote:

J3ss trust me I gave them reason to fear. I almost killed 3 of them. You dont challenge that.


Yea, it's not cool to beat people to a bloody pulp.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.