First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Guy Kills Himself After Breakup
5406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 12/12/10

ChineseBoy22 wrote:


Chitaka wrote:


ChineseBoy22 wrote:

What a faggot. Youre gonna kill yourself because she broke up with you? At least she loved you. There are thousands of people that never felt what it means to be loved like me. Those people have the right to kill themselves. And i'm NEVER giving up. Im not making love take my life.


I like how suicide is all based on self pity, you're making fun of that in another person, and yet you're saying how you and people like you who've "never felt love" (highly doubtful) have the right to kill themselves. What makes you any better? In fact in my mind, people like you who go around pitying themselves are even more retarded than those who commit suicide, because to commit suicide there legitimately has to be something wrong, not just whoring around for attention like you. You, and everybody who is encouraging laughing at this guy are truly sick.

Yes it's stupid to commit suicide, but death is death, a human life is a human life and we should not laugh at the loss of one. Think, none of you would be laughing if this was your son, your brother, your best friend. So why is it ok to laugh as long as they're not connected to you, you sick, twisted pigs.

To the man whom this happened to: I'm sorry that this happened to you, and that even in death people are still laughing, you don't deserve it. R.I.P


who even said i was whoring around for attention anyway? you dont know my life. you dont know what i went through. how do u know what i feel? but i like you kid. you went all ur way just to type this to defend someone even in death. but seriously you dont know my life


But you don't know the guy who committed suicide either, what his whole life story is, or what really went on especially because it's from the press.
For all we know, he may have killed himself for EVERYTHING that went wrong in his life, and the breakup was the final cut.
Posted 12/12/10

Godamie wrote:


ChineseBoy22 wrote:


Chitaka wrote:


ChineseBoy22 wrote:

What a faggot. Youre gonna kill yourself because she broke up with you? At least she loved you. There are thousands of people that never felt what it means to be loved like me. Those people have the right to kill themselves. And i'm NEVER giving up. Im not making love take my life.


I like how suicide is all based on self pity, you're making fun of that in another person, and yet you're saying how you and people like you who've "never felt love" (highly doubtful) have the right to kill themselves. What makes you any better? In fact in my mind, people like you who go around pitying themselves are even more retarded than those who commit suicide, because to commit suicide there legitimately has to be something wrong, not just whoring around for attention like you. You, and everybody who is encouraging laughing at this guy are truly sick.

Yes it's stupid to commit suicide, but death is death, a human life is a human life and we should not laugh at the loss of one. Think, none of you would be laughing if this was your son, your brother, your best friend. So why is it ok to laugh as long as they're not connected to you, you sick, twisted pigs.

To the man whom this happened to: I'm sorry that this happened to you, and that even in death people are still laughing, you don't deserve it. R.I.P


who even said i was whoring around for attention anyway? you dont know my life. you dont know what i went through. how do u know what i feel? but i like you kid. you went all ur way just to type this to defend someone even in death. but seriously you dont know my life


But you don't know the guy who committed suicide either, what his whole life story is, or what really went on especially because it's from the press.
For all we know, he may have killed himself for EVERYTHING that went wrong in his life, and the breakup was the final cut.


wel life is life and it goes on. i know a lot of people who commited suicide because of depression. i shouldntve called him a faggot. i was just angry because he just threw his life away.
3968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your sushi...O.o
Offline
Posted 12/12/10 , edited 12/12/10

ChineseBoy22 wrote:


Chitaka wrote:


ChineseBoy22 wrote:

What a faggot. Youre gonna kill yourself because she broke up with you? At least she loved you. There are thousands of people that never felt what it means to be loved like me. Those people have the right to kill themselves. And i'm NEVER giving up. Im not making love take my life.


I like how suicide is all based on self pity, you're making fun of that in another person, and yet you're saying how you and people like you who've "never felt love" (highly doubtful) have the right to kill themselves. What makes you any better? In fact in my mind, people like you who go around pitying themselves are even more retarded than those who commit suicide, because to commit suicide there legitimately has to be something wrong, not just whoring around for attention like you. You, and everybody who is encouraging laughing at this guy are truly sick.

Yes it's stupid to commit suicide, but death is death, a human life is a human life and we should not laugh at the loss of one. Think, none of you would be laughing if this was your son, your brother, your best friend. So why is it ok to laugh as long as they're not connected to you, you sick, twisted pigs.

To the man whom this happened to: I'm sorry that this happened to you, and that even in death people are still laughing, you don't deserve it. R.I.P


who even said i was whoring around for attention anyway? you dont know my life. you dont know what i went through. how do u know what i feel? but i like you kid. you went all ur way just to type this to defend someone even in death. but seriously you dont know my life


Well #1, thank you, but considering that I never knew him personally, or even knew of him until this post, I wasn't so much defending him as I was defending anybody this happens to, and my basic beliefs of what is right and wrong.

#2 After you gave me such a nice compliment I feel terrible having to call you an idiot again, but by whining about how "I don't know your life" just reinforces my point that you're in fact just pitying yourself. If you were any better than this guy, you wouldn't be saying that, if you were better than him like you claim to be, you wouldn't be pointing out how bad your life may or may not be. Everyone has problems, some more severe than others, myself includeded, but unlike you, I see no purpose in whining about them. What good will that do you?

Oh! and Godamie, great to know that somebody else on this forum actually has some decent moral backing.
Posted 12/12/10 , edited 12/13/10


its allright. i was just angry he threw away his life and all. sorry i am having probs but im still trying to be a better person
3968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your sushi...O.o
Offline
Posted 12/12/10


See? Much better right? It makes you seem like a much better person when you put it like that.
5406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / NY
Offline
Posted 12/12/10 , edited 12/12/10


I agree with your last statement. I am just as angry as you were to hear someone threw his life away. Perhaps you should edit your original statement incase people that barge in later to this forum post start bashing you especially when you have said "You shouldn't have called him a f-"

I personally never use that word though because it's a rude slur meant for gay people. Being Asian myself and knowing racism, I wouldn't use such slurs myself.

PS: Edit- I'm a forum rapist sorry xD I like certain debates but Yeah Good Luck to you since you've mentioned you've had hardships.
Posted 12/12/10

AcidicRegent0 wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


AcidicRegent0 wrote:y

You are all retards for laughing at this. My high school gym teacher hung himself last year because his girlfriend of 8 fucking years broke up with him after he finally proposed to her. You may all think he's stupid, that it's all a joke and that he should get a life........RIP. I know how it all happened. He tried to talk to someone about it, none of his friends, co-workers nor family wanted to take some time to just talk to him and help him deal with the break-up. Same for the guy on this post, I'm pretty sure nobody gave a damn about what he was going through. Things like this, you can't deal with on your own. It's not about being a pansy, it's not about courage or being conceited..... The support of the people around you is the only cure in cases like these, and nobody gave a damn so he gave himself the idea to just end it. He knew it himself, he was all alone. Nobody to talk to, nobody to stick with him to get her off his mind.


This guy didn't have nobody to talk to.
He had facebook.
His sister tried to talk him out of it.
If he wasn't after the attention it would generate, why bother making a post on facebook, even when he knew he was going to die?

I think that no one would help him deal with his 8-year old girlfriend leaving him, is so that they won't be forced to report his ass to the police for pedophilia.

Also, if you knew about how he tried to talk to his co-workers about it, and they wouldn't listen.
Why didn't you try to talk him out of it?
You bystander.
You might as well have killed him yourself.


You trying to joke about this isn't helping your case. My teachers girlfriend was 36 just like he was. I killed him? I didn't even know this until it all actually happened. I was in my third year of university last year when I got word of his death. Everything was revealed in the newspaper. Everybody knew he was suffering and yet they all kept saying they're busy or never picked up the phone. Both my gym teacher and this guy on this post obviously didn't tell anyone about the suicide. This guy left a goodbye post, no details. My teacher was missing for days when they found him hung at his home. Life is too short for this crap..... I will never submit to love. Anyway, I'm done talking about this, it's useless. People don't know reality from what society thinks is "funny and they should laugh at suicide". There is more to it then just the "story" the press releases. There is always the truth and a deeper back story to all of this. I'm done.


The case I'm trying to make is the guilt you are feeling over not stopping him, is what everyone that had this loser on facebook is feeling right now.

This faggots ex is probably getting it worst, since he pretty much put all the blame on her through that fucking facebook post.
Posted 12/12/10

Daunted wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


AcidicRegent0 wrote:

You are all retards for laughing at this. My high school gym teacher hung himself last year because his girlfriend of 8 fucking years broke up with him after he finally proposed to her. You may all think he's stupid, that it's all a joke and that he should get a life........RIP. I know how it all happened. He tried to talk to someone about it, none of his friends, co-workers nor family wanted to take some time to just talk to him and help him deal with the break-up. Same for the guy on this post, I'm pretty sure nobody gave a damn about what he was going through. Things like this, you can't deal with on your own. It's not about being a pansy, it's not about courage or being conceited..... The support of the people around you is the only cure in cases like these, and nobody gave a damn so he gave himself the idea to just end it. He knew it himself, he was all alone. Nobody to talk to, nobody to stick with him to get her off his mind.


This guy didn't have nobody to talk to.
He had facebook.
His sister tried to talk him out of it.
If he wasn't after the attention it would generate, why bother making a post on facebook, even when he knew he was going to die?

I think that no one would help him deal with his 8-year old girlfriend leaving him, is so that they won't be forced to report his ass to the police for pedophilia.

Also, if you knew about how he tried to talk to his co-workers about it, and they wouldn't listen.
Why didn't you try to talk him out of it?
You bystander.
You might as well have killed him yourself.


Seriously, can you read? The girlfriend of the guy is not 8 years old but have been his girlfriend for 8 years. I would think that an adult would want to consult with an adult not with a teenage such as the person who posted it. Pertaining to facebook, just because he has a facebook doesn't mean people talk to him on it. Facebook is afterall online, sometimes you just need someone next to you talking to you not posting something on a wall....

http://lifeisreallybeautiful.com/malaysia/alviss-kongs-suicide-how-tragic/

t 11.15 pm on Wednesday night, he posted on his Facebook wall this message “Count Down For 45 Mins…What should I do in this 45 mins?”. His sister and friends responded with messages, not realising the countdown was the countdown to his suicide. At about 11.29 pm, he posted a message to his sister asking her to take care of their mum. That must have freaked out her sister who responded with the message “Hello hello u freaking me out here.. Wats wrong wit you!!!!” Slightly over half an hour later, Alviss committed suicide.

Can you read?
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 12/12/10 , edited 12/12/10



He killed himself, how is that misfortune when someone kills themself? We all our accountable for our own accords and they are regardless of the scenario or any occurence which pushed us toward anything, ultimately we make the end decision irrelevant from the past. We are always capable even moments past that last second to still say Yes or No regardless of any previous incident. So he intentionally and completely made that choice to kill himself. The girl leaving him, yes misfortunate; him killing himself, not misfortune. Obviously everyone is supportive of the family mainly through prayer, other than that not really. What's going on right here, right now is speculation of him and what he did. The family/friends, of course we all pity and feel for them.

He's already dead, he cannot commit suicide twice. You cant hurt someone who's already dead, if they're living yes you give them every ounce of your love, but please see the reality that he-is-dead. He had support, yet he still intended on suicide. He did not deserve to die, we did not make that decision, he made it himself. Yes there are people who have been in terrible situations, unfathomable stress on every aspect of being alive. But to end your life over it, well sorry to say but it's all in vain then, every single bit and piece of it falls to vain. One guy/girl can end it all from little problems or all the problems of the world, but if they choose that route they failed, period. So do we say goodjob, you tried hard? This isn't a race, which you can start again. If this were a race, it's clearly a race where we depend on one another, literally tied to one another. A one-time race, and when a person drops out like that, we all get pulled back. So why do you think people are like "fucking idiot" and laughing at him, because he just made it worse for everyone and maybe pulled someone back enough to where they might drop out too. Thats why, because theres no getting up for him, no getting back in, and he just made it much more difficult for many people if not ended it for some. So I say YES, I have no care in the world for him now. Nobody should, his life is over, he destroyed everything he had, purposely.

Its very apparent that you're kind-hearted and thats awesome, but don't forget there's a world out there, a cruel hard reality that needs to be acknowledged.
We make our own decisions, off our own will, regardless of any past happening.
Cursing the dead, sympathy for the dead, laughing at the dead, it's all nothing, you're doing it at a piece of meat that no longer has life in it. Is the life in heaven, hell, non-existant? We don't know(thought I make my own assumption of that) but the life that was lived, the life that has now ended, is surely over and now does not have any meaning left in this plane of existance. Again, we each are accountable for our own decisions/actions.

Quick info about me: I personally know 2 people who've committed suicide, 2 of my family members have been murdered(not within my household), 4 of them died of natural causes. I took a paramedic class where I worked in a hospital and have had person die on me, have seen people who've attempted suicide. With that all said, I know death fairly well, and its not nice at all, and I dont want anyones pity either. Its just called reality. I am a very loving person and will go to the extremes for anyone. I would have even for him if I knew him and he hadnt done such a thing. I hope everyone in the world has all the love for his family/friends, but for him? I have none, but hey, if people want to care for him, go on ahead I'm not going to sway or let it effect me. Thank you.
Posted 12/12/10

Well, there's no way you could've known what really happened then either.
He could've been an abusive boyfriend.

So talking about the dead is cowardly?
When you walk into history class, do you wear an I <3 Hitler t-shirt?
What about columbine?
Are you praising what they did?
3968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your sushi...O.o
Offline
Posted 12/12/10
Even if he was an abusive boyfriend, he's still a human being.
30948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/12/10
The only people stupider than this guy are the people here saying we should pray for his family.
Posted 12/12/10

Chitaka wrote:

Even if he was an abusive boyfriend, he's still a human being.


Where does it say he wasn't a human?
3968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your sushi...O.o
Offline
Posted 12/12/10
It doesn't say that, my point is that since he's a human being and since his was a human life, wether or not he was an abusive boyfriend is irrelevant. He didn't kill anyone like Hitler in your example. Plus, what ever happened to 'Innocent until proven guilty' its not the other way around, can you proove he was an abusive boyfriend. Just for the simple fact that he was a human being is why he deserves sympathy.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 12/12/10
lol thats crazy

i googled this up and he was actually kind of good looking and his girlfriend is pretty hot wut a shame
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.