First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] Pokemon Center
Master
9508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 12/12/10 , edited 12/12/10

i guess we are sticking together for now on moka

good luck cynthia
(srry had to eat)
Posted 12/13/10
*walks into the pokemon center and walks over to nurse joy* excuse me but do you have a water stone?
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 12/13/10
"Nurse Joy can you see if that Pichu is healty."
"Of course.That is one healthy little Pichu."
"I'm glad."
Trainer
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/10
"Taro, gimme those berries!!!"
an angered voice exclaimed.
a girl with long brown piggytails and in a skool uniform was trying to pull berries out of a zangoose's hands.
but he refused
"Zangoose!"
he let go of the berries and she fell back having the berries fly into the air hitting someones head


Posted 12/13/10 , edited 12/13/10

Cotten-Candie wrote:

"Taro, gimme those berries!!!"
an angered voice exclaimed.
a girl with long brown piggytails and in a skool uniform was trying to pull berries out of a zangoose's hands.
but he refused
"Zangoose!"
he let go of the berries and she fell back having the berries fly into the air hitting someones head




*walks out of the pokemon center with my squirtle walking beside me all of a sudden berrys hit my squirtle in the head*

Trainer
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/10

xXinuyashaluverXx wrote:


Cotten-Candie wrote:

"Taro, gimme those berries!!!"
an angered voice exclaimed.
a girl with long brown piggytails and in a skool uniform was trying to pull berries out of a zangoose's hands.
but he refused
"Zangoose!"
he let go of the berries and she fell back having the berries fly into the air hitting someones head




*walks out of the pokemon center with my squirtle walking beside me all of a sudden berrys hit my squirtle in the head*



"aahg! m so sorry!!"
she bows halfway pulling her zangoose's claw as they ran towords the girl with the squirtle.
she gets up with her back straight
"taro, say sorry to her squirtle!"
he turned his head with a sneer and grunted
"uurg....im sorry he is just...unresponcive, thats all"
she smiles foolishly, and pats squirtle's head "sorry squirtle" she apologized
"do u kno where the berry's went? zangoose needs them for the journey, he wanted them now wen i was trying to give him berries to help sooth the pain in his cuts from fighting with a seviper"she held zangoose's claw tightly so he wouldn't run away again
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 12/13/10

Moka saw the girl.
"Hi I'm Moka Mizuro.And you are?"-she smiled.
Posted 12/13/10

Cotten-Candie wrote:


xXinuyashaluverXx wrote:


Cotten-Candie wrote:

"Taro, gimme those berries!!!"
an angered voice exclaimed.
a girl with long brown piggytails and in a skool uniform was trying to pull berries out of a zangoose's hands.
but he refused
"Zangoose!"
he let go of the berries and she fell back having the berries fly into the air hitting someones head




*walks out of the pokemon center with my squirtle walking beside me all of a sudden berrys hit my squirtle in the head*



"aahg! m so sorry!!"
she bows halfway pulling her zangoose's claw as they ran towords the girl with the squirtle.
she gets up with her back straight
"taro, say sorry to her squirtle!"
he turned his head with a sneer and grunted
"uurg....im sorry he is just...unresponcive, thats all"
she smiles foolishly, and pats squirtle's head "sorry squirtle" she apologized
"do u kno where the berry's went? zangoose needs them for the journey, he wanted them now wen i was trying to give him berries to help sooth the pain in his cuts from fighting with a seviper"she held zangoose's claw tightly so he wouldn't run away again


*smiles and helps squirtle stand up* its okay squirtle just a clutz sometimes *points in a direction* i think they went that way
Posted 12/13/10

beki-nyan wrote:


Moka saw the girl.
"Hi I'm Moka Mizuro.And you are?"-she smiled.


*smiles* im samantha kiryuu but u can call me sam and this is my partner squirtle
"squirtle"
Trainer
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/10 , edited 12/13/10

beki-nyan wrote:


Moka saw the girl.
"Hi I'm Moka Mizuro.And you are?"-she smiled.


"oh, hello"she smiled holding zangoose's claw
"im Isurugi, Misaki from Sinnoh"
she held out her hand for a shake
"and u would be from?"
she smiled as she turned her head at zangoose with his head still turned away with a sneer, she hoped that he would at least say hello.
but he didnt "heh...of course" she whispered to herself and then turned her head to Mizuro
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 12/13/10


"I'm from Kanto."-Moka smiled.
"Buneary."-said Buneary.
"Chipa."-said Pachirisu.
"I think that means "hi"."
Trainer
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/10 , edited 12/13/10


she giggled as she tugged on zangoose's arm and tried to make him pay attention and say hello
"my partner is the stubborn little zangoose, i call him taro. My names Misaki,but u could call me Usagi if u'd like" she smiled warmly as she cleared her long hair from her face. she throws out a pokeball and comes out a howndoom "Lucifer, can u take zangoose and watch him, and can u fetch me those berries over there?" she petted his head gently as he nodded slightly and let out a soft "hounddoom-" i truned zangoose over to houndoom as he snorted impatiently "zan-zan!"
"just go, well get there in a few min." i sed to him politely
Posted 12/13/10
*stares after houndoom* whoa u have one of those?
Trainer
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/10

beki-nyan wrote:



"I'm from Kanto."-Moka smiled.
"Buneary."-said Buneary.
"Chipa."-said Pachirisu.
"I think that means "hi"."

she smiled as she had howndoom say hello and he let out a shy "houn-" she looked down as he watched over zangoose for me "zan-zan" zangoose grumbled "this is lucifer" she pointed at houndoom "and this is Taro" as she pointed at zangoose "Taro doesnt usually like anyone but me, heh-" she giggled
42040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the Eva
Offline
Posted 12/13/10 , edited 12/13/10


"This is Buneary and this is Pachirisu.And these two are Pichu and Skitty."-said Moka and
took to pokeballs from her bag.-"Pichu,Skitty come to say "hello"."
"Skitty."
"Pichu."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.