First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Introduction++ID.Cards
Posted 12/14/10 , edited 12/16/10
Introduce


Hey guys/gals welcome to Peaceful GFX, i hope that everyone has already read the description. For all of us mods to know more bout you, we would like to request y'all to introduce ur self. After that we'll give y'all a free I.D card.

Here are the examples of I.D cards


Posted 12/14/10 , edited 12/16/10
I'll start.


Everyone can call me vic or ruka-chan. i'm chinese and likes to edit pics in PSD CS5, but i'm not still a pro. I'm now going to be 13 on 23rd this month. I like animes, mangas, photography, music, PSD and dramas and the most things i read==which is also known as novels, books, mags and blah blah blah.
Have fun xD
Peace Lovers
109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/11
Here am I (:
My name ish Coyee<3
Im 15 yrs old. And also chinese:D
Hope to know more guyz here LOL.^3^
And I love Gossip Girl&Junki&Della&Hibari Reborn:D
Posted 1/6/11

XOXO0314 wrote:

Here am I (:
My name ish Coyee<3
Im 15 yrs old. And also chinese:D
Hope to know more guyz here LOL.^3^
And I love Gossip Girl&Junki&Della&Hibari Reborn:D


Thanks for joining this group. n have fun here i wish you find what you want here xD
Peace Lovers
109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/11
AHAHA:D
Thanks<3 I will be active:")
Posted 1/6/11

XOXO0314 wrote:

AHAHA:D
Thanks<3 I will be active:")


I really appreciate it. here's the id card for ya xD
Peace Lovers
109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/11
Thanks<3
Coyee loves it:)


Peace Lovers
201328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anime World with...
Offline
Posted 1/6/11
Hello my Name is Norman
My birthday is August 31
and I love anime girls
Posted 1/6/11

fatetestarossaharlaown wrote:

Hello my Name is Norman
My birthday is August 31
and I love anime girls


hey there, Norman pz support this group yeah!?
so here's the card for ya xD
Posted 1/6/11

XOXO0314 wrote:

Thanks<3
Coyee loves it:)




welcome !
Peace Lovers
83477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Between reality a...
Offline
Posted 1/8/11
Salutations, I go by the name Juppie, but feel free to call me what you like. I'm 14 years old and like to read, draw, and take photographs. Nice to meet you all. (:
Peace makers
2301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 1/8/11
Hi, I am Cindy, you can call me whatever you want, But, ask me first, I'm 11 y-old..
I love to edit pictures, dance and many more :). Nice to meet you
Posted 1/8/11

InnocentJuppie wrote:

Salutations, I go by the name Juppie, but feel free to call me what you like. I'm 14 years old and like to read, draw, and take photographs. Nice to meet you all. (:


welcome to group!!!
nn can you pz support this group??? xD
Posted 1/8/11

cindymarco wrote:

Hi, I am Cindy, you can call me whatever you want, But, ask me first, I'm 11 y-old..
I love to edit pictures, dance and many more :). Nice to meet you :)


Hey lovelyberri support k?
Peace makers
2301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 1/8/11

victoria10 wrote:


cindymarco wrote:

Hi, I am Cindy, you can call me whatever you want, But, ask me first, I'm 11 y-old..
I love to edit pictures, dance and many more :). Nice to meet you :)



Hey lovelyberri support k?



Okay :)

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.