First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Fearie Helper
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 12/15/10

SafinaTalen wrote:



Kuto yawned; them ganging up on him didn't phase him.
"Oh Seiren. If you like to turn on your own kind so much why don't you just become Unseelie? Theres no need to be rude,
is there?"
Then he looked to Rain and Karmin
"How about you shut up Karmin? Your just the little pet dog that follows Rain around. At least the Seelie knights think of me as
one of their own. Your just a pure servant. As for you Rain. I don't really care, but if you spilled that would have been funny."


Seiren:...im only turning on u,......because i kno wat u want...and i kno that ur gonna go ur way to get it,......

Karmin:..SHUDDAP!.......im no ones pet.......i just follow her around because i was assigned to protect her in case anything happened..u bastard..u talk big for someone as little as u...
Faerie
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/15/10


Kuto barely glanced at Seiren
"Little Lady, if you didn't hear I already lost interset in the princesses so chill."
Then he smirked at Karmin
"Little as me? If you didn't notice I am just like a Seelie Knight. And....you sure seem like a pet. Does she has you on a leash or something?"
Fearie Helper
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 12/15/10

SafinaTalen wrote:



Kuto barely glanced at Seiren
"Little Lady, if you didn't hear I already lost interset in the princesses so chill."
Then he smirked at Karmin
"Little as me? If you didn't notice I am just like a Seelie Knight. And....you sure seem like a pet. Does she has you on a leash or something?"


Seiren:......i still dont trust u......-disapears-

Karmin:............thats it u WEAZLE!.......come here and get urass kicked! and yes thats a challenge!
Faerie
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/15/10


Kuto smirked
"Bring it puppy."
Rocks started floating around him; little stones went in circles in his hands
Fearie Helper
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 12/15/10


Rain:.....-disapears-

Karmin: -puppets apear all around us both-.....puppy huh......wat do u plan on gaining after tis fight is over.....
Faerie
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/15/10


Rocks burst right through the puppets surronding him; attacking like knives.
They vanished.
"Oh, I don't know. Go...make some beds? Report my victory? Which ever I feel in the mood for."
He grinned.
Faerie
110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/15/10 , edited 12/15/10
Hotaru walks around in the old ruins, looking for a charm she dropped when she came here before, when suddenly she heard a bunch of crashing sounds in the distance. She turns to that direction and all she can see are smokes for it is too far away.

Looks like there's a fight going on... I better leave. She starts to back away from the ruins. ]No wait, what if somebody gets hurt and needs help... but it's probably dangerous. I shouldn't get involved...
Posted 12/15/10

mamme12 wrote:

Hotaru walks around in the old ruins, looking for a charm she dropped when she came here before, when suddenly she heard a bunch of crashing sounds in the distance. She turns to that direction and all she can see are smokes for it is too far away.

Looks like there's a fight going on... I better leave. She starts to back away from the ruins. ]No wait, what if somebody gets hurt and needs help... but it's probably dangerous. I shouldn't get involved...


After a bit of debate with herself, Hotaru finally turns around just to see Ziero right behind her. Startled, she quickly jumps back a few distance to be safe, for she fears that Ziero could possibly be one of the unseelies.



Faerie
110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/15/10 , edited 12/15/10
You- you're Ziero. I've heard of you... and your reputation. Fireflies starts to surround her as she steps back nervously. Another BANG sound was heard from the distance from the fight.


Posted 12/15/10
Ziero turns towards the sounds. Sounds like they are fighting... She turns back to Hotaru.
You can stop being so tense. I'm in no mood to fight right now. She said, as she walks past Hotaru, as Hotaru flinch at Ziero's presence.
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 12/15/10
A ghostly figure hovers before them all. 'Hmm, they seem rather...amusing.'
Faerie
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 12/15/10 , edited 12/15/10
Shana sits on the top edge of the ruin and smiles evily upon all four faeries.




Shall I play a little game?? She raises her hand and calls for fire wall, as a ring of fire surrounds the whole ruin, trapping the four faeries.

(Sorry if that was mean guys but that's her personality. ok? :D)
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 12/15/10
(I don't know if she means me too, but xDD)
Tiana sighs as the fire is frozen. "Trying to play games now?" she asks.
Posted 12/15/10

pink_heart_13 wrote:

A ghostly figure hovers before them all. 'Hmm, they seem rather...amusing.'


Ziero looks around at the wall of fire... we're trapped. It must be Shana's doing. That witch who loves to play "games" She tries to fly out of the fire but the fire circles her leg and starts to burn. She falls on to the ground with a burnt leg. Damn, you can't even fly out of the fire wall.
Faerie
110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/15/10

pink_heart_13 wrote:

(I don't know if she means me too, but xDD)
Tiana sighs as the fire is frozen. "Trying to play games now?" she asks.


(idk... according to Ziero, her leg is still burnt from the fire so I guess there's still fire)

goes to heal Ziero but as she heals, she gets weaker.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.