First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Ivalice
Posted 12/15/10 , edited 12/18/10
Nice little town known for it's expert technical workers. It stands nearby the fire cavern which the Fire Spirit resides.
Also protected by the Fire Spirit.
Posted 12/16/10
Sharte comes waltzing along the roads, and on to her way home, humming a tune. "Oh~ sis is gonna be so proud of me. hehe"
-
A young man wearing a a black hood, was walking out the exit of the town, with his hands in his pocket in deep thought.
I'll find you, no matter what.
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/17/10

SHINeeMI wrote:

Sharte comes waltzing along the roads, and on to her way home, humming a tune. "Oh~ sis is gonna be so proud of me. hehe"
-
A young man wearing a a black hood, was walking out the exit of the town, with his hands in his pocket in deep thought.
I'll find you, no matter what.


Sen, Mukuro and Byakuran sat in a tavern, in front of a man. "So is it a deal or not?" the man nervously asked
Posted 12/17/10
"Big sis...Lil sis! I'm home~!" Sharte happily walks into her home carrying the equipment she's bought with Tastu. Setting them down and looks around, "Anyone home?" No one seemed to be around at the time, brought her confusion. "But their usually home...."
-
Before the hooded guy walks out he stops a moment, turning around, "Demons?"
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/17/10

SHINeeMI wrote:

"Big sis...Lil sis! I'm home~!" Sharte happily walks into her home carrying the equipment she's bought with Tastu. Setting them down and looks around, "Anyone home?" No one seemed to be around at the time, brought her confusion. "But their usually home...."
-
Before the hooded guy walks out he stops a moment, turning around, "Demons?"


"Right, and if we do do this...how much trouble do we have to go through?" Mukuro asked. Sen waved and said, "It's a deal but be sure that you are not faking or we'll hunt you down." Sen smiled, dangerously but it seems innocent enough
Posted 12/17/10
Sharte comes running out her house in panic, "Big Sis!....Lil Sis?! Where are you?"
-
The young white hooded man walks over to her, "What's wrong?"
Thinking: What if the Demons...
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/17/10

SHINeeMI wrote:

Sharte comes running out her house in panic, "Big Sis!....Lil Sis?! Where are you?"
-
The young white hooded man walks over to her, "What's wrong?"
Thinking: What if the Demons...


Sen, Mukuro and Byakuran were walking towards Sharte. "Ah! Sharte! Hey~" Sen waved but noticed the panic in her eyes then saw the man. She walked towards the two. "Hey..." Sen said. "Something's off." Mukuro looked around. "Yea, something dangerous." Byakuran stopped smiling.
Posted 12/17/10
Sharte turns around and looks at all of them, "What's going on? My sisters are gone...come to think of it the town is usually bustling." She started to look worried.

The man was about to say something but stops himself, and observes the situation. "Kind of like...."
Back home...
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/17/10

SHINeeMI wrote:

Sharte turns around and looks at all of them, "What's going on? My sisters are gone...come to think of it the town is usually bustling." She started to look worried.

The man was about to say something but stops himself, and observes the situation. "Kind of like...."
Back home...


"I noticed. My negotiations didn't go so well. The man was very nervous and fid--" Sen didn't finish due to be pulled back into an embrace. "Hey! What the heck!?" Sen cried out in surprise. "Someone, no, something's here." Mukuro hissed. Byakuran nodded. Mukuro put some sort of lens to his eye and looked around.
Posted 12/17/10
Sharte started to look around too, really worried. "I've never been this nervous in a long time...if something happens to my sisters or the towns people..."

The guy looks over at Sen and her crew suspiciously, thinks: Tch, Demons are before me, and yet why to I hold back?! -clenching his fist-
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/17/10

SHINeeMI wrote:

Sharte started to look around too, really worried. "I've never been this nervous in a long time...if something happens to my sisters or the towns people..."

The guy looks over at Sen and her crew suspiciously, thinks: Tch, Demons are before me, and yet why to I hold back?! -clenching his fist-


Byakuran looked at the man and narrowed his eyes. "Bya-chan. There!" Sen pointed to something shimmering on the roof. Byakuran used a few crates to launch himself on to the roof
Posted 12/17/10
"Ah~ What is it?" Sharte looks up at the roof, watching Byakuran."
-
"The Castle." The white hooded cloak man runs off.

Sharte notices the guy run off, "H-hey...hm? Why is he heading for the castle?"
Moderator
36235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I Am Here!
Offline
Posted 12/17/10
Illuis walks around the town. Looking for interesting things to use for projects.
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/18/10

SHINeeMI wrote:

"Ah~ What is it?" Sharte looks up at the roof, watching Byakuran."
-
"The Castle." The white hooded cloak man runs off.

Sharte notices the guy run off, "H-hey...hm? Why is he heading for the castle?"


Mukuro shook his head. Byakuran came back, he had a hold on a man.
Posted 12/18/10
She looks at the captured man curious, "Now who's that?"

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.