First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Ivalice
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 12/18/10
Rei: -jumps off the train stairs and runs around ivalice- hm seems kinda odd around here
Zero: -walks around- hmm this seems to be like a nice place
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/18/10

SHINeeMI wrote:

She looks at the captured man curious, "Now who's that?"



"You." Sen hissed. "I-I'm sorry, truly! I w-was ordered to..." the man was cut off by a violent shake. "Stop, Byakuran let the man go." Sen said, regaining composure. "But, Sen-" Mukuro and Byakuran started but Sen shot them a look and they immediately quieted.
Posted 12/18/10 , edited 12/18/10
Sharte just watched confused, thinks: I really don't have time, my sisters could be in danger.
She started to look around panicked again, What if it's the spirit, I DID felt something off when I got off the train.
-
The man caught up and grabs taking Sharte away to the Fire Cavern. "Come on I need your help." -runs off with her-
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 12/18/10
Rei: -walks around hmm i wonder if there is a summon spirit around here -walks around looking for people who know anything about summon spirits-
Posted 12/18/10
"H-hey, where are you taking me~!" Sharte was getting dragged along with the mysterious young man, passing a couple of people.

He continues to run through, "Please tell me where is the Fire Cavern. I believe you will find your sisters if you tell me."
Sharte look over at him, "Something happen to the spirit?" Then looks back at the castle to see the protection ring gone. "Huh?"
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 12/18/10
Rei: -notices sharte and follows her making sure the man doesn't notice her- there is something odd about him i'd better follow them
Posted 12/18/10
She started to get hesitant, "Aah, it's just passed the mountains, and at the center."
"Alright then, thanks. We have to hurry, at this rate the people of the city will continue to disappear."
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 12/18/10
Rei: hmm -begins to think- hmm maybe hes not so bad i mean i could probably help since im a summoner although i havent made any pacts yet -sighs- what to do
Posted 12/18/10
"Why are you helping us?" Sharte looks at him curious, starting to run along with him.

He just continues looking ahead with a dark expression, "My home town, almost had the same problem, people started to disappear, the protection symbols grow weak, soon the demons will go on a riot."

"I-is your town..." She looks at him worried, but he just continues on in silence.
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 12/18/10
Rei: -runs after them- dangit i hate running -yells-WAIT FOR ME -then covers her mouth- whoops forgot i was followin them without them finding out hopefully they didn't hear me -sighs- who am i kidding of course they heard me -tries running faster-
Posted 12/18/10
The white hooded man glances back, "Looks like we got company. You know her?"

Sharte quickly looks back, "Hey I met her at the hills, near Aqua Castle." She just waves, "Hey~! What are you doing here?"
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 12/18/10
Rei: -catches up to them- i overheard you talking so i decided to help since your going to the summon place and i might be able to make my first pact with a summon -smiles-
Posted 12/18/10
"Wait? You're a summoner? Are you just starting?" Sharte looks at Rei surprised nearly tumbling along.
The guy just ignored, and hopped over a huge gap, just ahead of them. "Don't fall behind."
"Hiyup!" Sharte leaps over the gap, and continues on.
40674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / probably on a toi...
Offline
Posted 12/18/10
Rei: -keeps up with them but is a few feet from behind- yea i can also use elemental magic -smiles-
Posted 12/18/10
"Hm, really? I'm not really one, but I do make contract with em." Sharte ran faster next to the mystery guy, "This might be a good time to renew that contract,"
The guy looks over at her, "Wait, what's wrong with your old one?"
"Ah long story I'll tell you some other time...ah!" She points, "look there it is!"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.