Post Reply Enrollment Application //.
Creator
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Unknown.
Offline
Posted 12/16/10
As stated above, anyone who wishes to be a student will fill out the following applicatin below. It's important to be honest in this application, for if you are accepted to join the Lennox after Graduation, this will be apart of your History. However many times you are written up or however many credits you ern, will be sent in an application to the Lennox to be stored in their Files. The best advice would be to be on a decent behavior, but mostly to enjoy yourself.

--Dean; Khloe.




Enrollment Application:






Username:

Character (Government) Name: (Name given to you at Birth).

Current Age:

Gender:


Enrollment Fee: Y or N. (Yes or No, did you invite friends to this Group in the "Create Character" topic).

Eye Color:

Hair Color:

Do you have any type of classes you would sign up for?:


After Graduation, will you apply for the Lennox? (Take a look at the Page).http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Lennox_o_Zalera_Clan#s=/group/Lennox_o_Zalera_Clan/info
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/16/10
Username: SensuallyYours

Character (Government) Name: Nakuro and Mimita (no surnames)

Current Age: 16

Gender: male

Enrollment Fee: Y

Eye Color: Nakuro-one red one blue. Mimita-purple

Hair Color: Nakuro: purple. Mimita-white

Do you have any type of classes you would sign up for?: science, gym, sparring, math, and anything you have

After Graduation, will you apply for the Lennox?: Sure
90274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 12/17/10
Username:
Name : Shana
Current Age: 12
Gender: Female
Enrollment Fee: Yes
Eye Color: bright red
Hair Color: Pink
Do you have any type of classes you would sign up for?: What class's are there ?
After Graduation, will you apply for the Lennox : Sure
Creator
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Unknown.
Offline
Posted 12/17/10

2magicgirl wrote:

Username:
Name : Shana
Current Age: 12
Gender: Female
Enrollment Fee: Yes
Eye Color: bright red
Hair Color: Pink
Do you have any type of classes you would sign up for?: What class's are there ?
After Graduation, will you apply for the Lennox : Sure


Accepted. I hope you enjoy Sol Sinn Academy~
Posted 1/29/11
Username: TIMEtoSLEEP
Character (Government) Name: (Name given to you at Birth). Ami
Current Age: 16
Gender: Femael
Enrollment Fee: Y or N. (Yes or No, did you invite friends to this Group in the "Create Character" topic). Y
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Pink
Do you have any type of classes you would sign up for?: Photography,art,maths,computers and whatever else is there
After Graduation, will you apply for the Lennox? (Take a look at the Page) Sure
Creator
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Unknown.
Offline
Posted 2/2/11

TIMEtoSLEEP wrote:

Username: TIMEtoSLEEP
Character (Government) Name: (Name given to you at Birth). Ami
Current Age: 16
Gender: Femael
Enrollment Fee: Y or N. (Yes or No, did you invite friends to this Group in the "Create Character" topic). Y
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Pink
Do you have any type of classes you would sign up for?: Photography,art,maths,computers and whatever else is there
After Graduation, will you apply for the Lennox? (Take a look at the Page) Sure


ACCEPTED! Hope you enjoy Sol Sinn Academy! :]
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 2/3/11
Username: AnimeOXOFan

Character (Government) Name: (Name given to you at Birth). Miyuki

Current Age: 14

Gender: female

Enrollment Fee: Y

Eye Color: Dark Blue

Hair Color: Pink

Do you have any type of classes you would sign up for?: English literature, Drama, Music, Maths, P.E., ICT and textiles :)


After Graduation, will you apply for the Lennox? probably
Creator
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Unknown.
Offline
Posted 2/4/11

AnimeOXOFan wrote:

Username: AnimeOXOFan

Character (Government) Name: (Name given to you at Birth). Miyuki

Current Age: 14

Gender: female

Enrollment Fee: Y

Eye Color: Dark Blue

Hair Color: Pink

Do you have any type of classes you would sign up for?: English literature, Drama, Music, Maths, P.E., ICT and textiles :)


After Graduation, will you apply for the Lennox? probably :P


ACCEPTED! I hope you enjoy Sol Sinn Academy. Please, don't hesitate to PM me if you have any concerns. -LM/Dean; Khloe.
You must be logged in to post.