First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
WTF! LADIES!
201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 12/17/10
my bf said that too.. but he cheated on me.. so yeah it's bc they wanna date around -__-
22781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhat in Asia.
Offline
Posted 12/18/10
Men always get blamed by women although men did nothing.....................
4980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ireland
Offline
Posted 12/18/10
A lot of people do that,its not restricted to one gender.
13799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / That place
Offline
Posted 12/18/10

makix wrote:

I always flirt with two girls simultaneously for this reason. If my first choice decides to be stupid, I quickly move on to my back up.

I'm not cheating; I'm just always prepared.


Lol, this was funny. But god would I hate you in real life.
25594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Konoha
Offline
Posted 12/18/10
what can yuhh do? yuhh cant always have a yur dream girl..just bare itt
7442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 12/18/10

Runshushu wrote:

Girls say they love you .. then fill your head up with all these ideas and stuff.. then a day or week or however long they say that can't be in a relationship right now and need time to their selves wtf is the BS?


It's not just girls. My bf just dumped me a few weeks ago, saying he just can't be in a relationship right now and he needed time to think even though everything seemed fine.

A lot of people just don't know what they want, especially those who haven't had a lot of experience with dating and relationships, or if they think they have feelings for more than one person at a time. Whatever the reason, it's probably not your fault and there's not much you can do about it. If she wants to go, you have to let her go, but don't let her play those mind games when she acts like she still may have feelings.

I know it's frustrating, but the best thing you can do for yourself is to let the confused chick go and find someone who is sure of what they want.
13487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Rhode Island
Offline
Posted 12/18/10
Honestly, as soon as a girl thinks a guy is messing with her, be it by cheating or head games, we kinda get psychotic! The upshot is there's sum1 4 everyone, Ive been married for 10yrs, my husband thinks I'm Insane half the time, he just doesn't get my anime addiction and too bad 4 him! But seriously, girls that start doin that crap b4 they r in their late 20's, u kinda want2 stay away from them! Besides Im SURE u will bag another gal soon, after all u r an ANIME FAN, therefore U ARE WAY 2COOL for any chick that wants 2 play games!! Always remember the only fatal mistake a guy can make with a girl is tellin her her boobs r small! LOL!! Sorry if I pi---d any1 off!
16887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/18/10

awesomenesses wrote:

What's up with you and complaining about girls all the time on Crunchyroll forums? Are you trying to show off or something?


and what would i be showing off ?
16372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 12/18/10
lol if he got game let him complain lol...leave the guy alone haha

but yeah both men and women do that...mostly likely younger people since they got enough years to search options...the older u get ur gonna feel like time is slipping and then ur relationship will mostly be more serious...
5203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Laputa
Offline
Posted 12/18/10
pfft, guys deserves that.
Posted 12/18/10

ChibiUchiha wrote:

pfft, guys deserves that.


ahhh get outta here!
Posted 12/18/10
Well this reminds me of a certain scene in Boondocks called Bitch Dependency

2173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/18/10

awesomenesses wrote:

What's up with you and complaining about girls all the time on Crunchyroll forums? Are you trying to show off or something?


I also see patterns forming.
13506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CT
Offline
Posted 12/18/10

hyd16 wrote:

Well u guys do the same thing.... you say u love a girl, feel our heads up with stuff and lead us on and then when we're hooked to ya'll bs, ya'll ditch us or say lets jus be friends... It happens both ways....


*shakes head up and down* Agreed
1729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In the anime worl...
Offline
Posted 12/18/10

Runshushu wrote:


awesomenesses wrote:

What's up with you and complaining about girls all the time on Crunchyroll forums? Are you trying to show off or something?


and what would i be showing off ?


That you have a lady in front of a whole website of nerds. XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.