First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Snow!
50506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 12/20/10
Snow is pleasant, but it stays around too long.
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 12/20/10
AAh i can't feel snow here. Snow not fall in my place. bur i really want to feel snow in my hand :'( poor me
838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 12/20/10
Yea, I live in London and it snowed 2 days ago for the whole day, even now the snow is still here.
19756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / My own world
Offline
Posted 12/20/10
I say more the better I love the stuff I don,t care if summer ever comes back
22785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/20/10
we dont have snow here. all year round its either sun or rain.

id love to have snow here in my country T^T
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 12/20/10
I've had it my whole life and I can say it gets really annoying. As someone who needs to get to school/places/etc by public transits , being late is a big issue for me. I hate when snow delays my usual routines of getting somewhere. I especially hate it when it gets into flurry's thats just gets to the peak of annoyance.

On the plus side , snow day , I rather have snow for 1month and thats it :/ .

Any Canadian must have experienced this and felt a big nusiance to snow.
Posted 12/20/10

Shohee wrote:

I've had it my whole life and I can say it gets really annoying. As someone who needs to get to school/places/etc by public transits , being late is a big issue for me. I hate when snow delays my usual routines of getting somewhere. I especially hate it when it gets into flurry's thats just gets to the peak of annoyance.

On the plus side , snow day , I rather have snow for 1month and thats it :/ .

Any Canadian must have experienced this and felt a big nusiance to snow.


I'm Canadian, and I love snow. I never really stook to schedules any way
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 12/20/10

otaku_125 wrote:


Shohee wrote:

I've had it my whole life and I can say it gets really annoying. As someone who needs to get to school/places/etc by public transits , being late is a big issue for me. I hate when snow delays my usual routines of getting somewhere. I especially hate it when it gets into flurry's thats just gets to the peak of annoyance.

On the plus side , snow day , I rather have snow for 1month and thats it :/ .

Any Canadian must have experienced this and felt a big nusiance to snow.


I'm Canadian, and I love snow. I never really stook to schedules any way


You take the transit , transfers for 2 hours and will see >:p who has the last laugh.
Posted 12/20/10


You take TTC buses? I quit taking those. Now the only TTC I take are subways and occasionally street cars.
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 12/20/10

otaku_125 wrote:



You take TTC buses? I quit taking those. Now the only TTC I take are subways and occasionally street cars.


indeed ^ I take TTC buses (Hate it when snow delays it). I've never heard or knew about subways this year actually (skeptical). Street cars :/ ehhh rather get my parents to drive me.
2522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 12/20/10
i love snow but we haven't had any ): Its like November weather here, so its like in the 30's and 40's, when usually its in the 20's XD
4897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / South Africa - Ca...
Offline
Posted 12/20/10
i can't drive anywhere, to much snow -.-
16267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / IL
Offline
Posted 12/20/10
IFH Snow! Only thing it's good for is bustin out some doughnuts in your car. Other than that it sucks driving in it. I need to move somewhere where it doesn't snow at all!
398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Caribbean
Offline
Posted 12/20/10
Snowman time! My favorite time of year except for the accidents.
Posted 12/20/10
hummmmmmmm what makes me laf people wish for a white xmas but when it come its like omg panic and its annoying lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.