First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Battle Field
Faerie
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 12/17/10

rivers848 wrote:


misryuu wrote:

shin hops over the bodies and blood as he walks through the battle ground
mummbles: dammit, why do i have to look for weapons. "go look for more weapons shin" he said. like im your dog or something


Viv hops down from a high rock after he was done listening to the faeries conversation.
Viv: What are you up to kid?


shin: hmph, the higher up told me to come here to retreive the weapons. oh and by the way viv, jules said that your a player who always hits on woman
Faerie
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 12/17/10

misryuu wrote:


rivers848 wrote:


misryuu wrote:

shin hops over the bodies and blood as he walks through the battle ground
mummbles: dammit, why do i have to look for weapons. "go look for more weapons shin" he said. like im your dog or something


Viv hops down from a high rock after he was done listening to the faeries conversation.
Viv: What are you up to kid?


shin: hmph, the higher up told me to come here to retreive the weapons. oh and by the way viv, jules said that your a player who always hits on woman


viv bends down to shin's level.
Viv: heres some candy, go somewhere else to play. I'm busy eating souls
Faerie
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 12/17/10

SafinaTalen wrote:

Kuto saw Shin and waved goodbye to Rien
At least she wasn't attacked...wait whos that?


Shin turns his head just to see the earth faerie.
viv: what is it?
shin: it's kuto
Faerie
1185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / deep in the bowel...
Offline
Posted 12/17/10
" Do you see blood anywhere like fresh." iris looked worried
Faerie
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 12/17/10

rivers848 wrote:


SafinaTalen wrote:

Kuto saw Shin and waved goodbye to Rien
At least she wasn't attacked...wait whos that?


Shin turns his head just to see the earth faerie.
viv: what is it?
shin: it's kuto


viv: Kuto?; viv turns his head also and sees him in hte far distance;
oh, one of the faeries int he conversation earlier.
Faerie
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 12/17/10

jing1eaia wrote:

" Do you see blood anywhere like fresh." iris looked worried


viv: blood?......hmmm they're mostly dried up bloods. Even I had a hard time looking for souls
Faerie
1185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / deep in the bowel...
Offline
Posted 12/17/10
"Yeah whatever" "Have you seen anyblood"
Faerie
1185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / deep in the bowel...
Offline
Posted 12/17/10
"Crap" Iris loks worried " then have seen a fox anywhere"
Faerie
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/17/10 , edited 12/17/10


Kuto walked up to Viv and Shin
"Jules kind of turned the tables, just to let you in to a little secret Shin."
Kuto shook his head no at Iris
Faerie
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 12/17/10

jing1eaia wrote:

"Crap" Iris loks worried " then have seen a fox anywhere"


Shin: Uuh nope? Why would there be fox?
Faerie
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 12/17/10

SafinaTalen wrote:



Kuto walked up to Viv and Shin
"Jules kind of turned the tables, just to let you in to a little secret Shin."


Shin blinks cluelessly: what secret?? Oh and, viv don't call me a kid
Faerie
1185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / deep in the bowel...
Offline
Posted 12/17/10
"well..." iris says cautious "I lost a friend who feeds off... blood"
Faerie
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 12/17/10


Viv looks at Shin nonchalantly
viv: what, you got an issue with that?
Viv pats his head and ruffles his hair
Faerie
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/17/10


Kuto shrugged;
"Viv def. isn't the womanzier in this situation."
Then Kuto looked at Iris.
"This fox isn't dangerous, is it?"
Faerie
1185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / deep in the bowel...
Offline
Posted 12/17/10
Iris finds her fox and he pounces
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.