First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply On Campus //.
Creator
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Unknown.
Offline
Posted 12/17/10
Please enjoy the campus area. It's used for anyone who attends Sol Sinn K. Academy. The Campus eventually leads out into the City. Please be creful after dark. Traveling in a pack of 3 is most adviced.
--LM/Dean; Khloe.
Member
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Your Nightmares
Offline
Posted 2/19/11
[She glanced around at the local shops that were still located just off the side of campus, the school still in view. The female smiled brightly]. "I love Sol Sinn Academy!~"
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

December-Blue wrote:

[She glanced around at the local shops that were still located just off the side of campus, the school still in view. The female smiled brightly]. "I love Sol Sinn Academy!~"


Miyuki:Um Excuse me!!*runs to you* C-Could you help me I-I'm lost * *
Member
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Your Nightmares
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


December-Blue wrote:

[She glanced around at the local shops that were still located just off the side of campus, the school still in view. The female smiled brightly]. "I love Sol Sinn Academy!~"


Miyuki:Um Excuse me!!*runs to you* C-Could you help me I-I'm lost * *


[Mylina blinked, turning her head towards the female]. "Ah, sure, of course. What is it that you're looking for, miss?" [Her determined face was issued, a look of authority ensuing her as she guided the person].
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

December-Blue wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


December-Blue wrote:

[She glanced around at the local shops that were still located just off the side of campus, the school still in view. The female smiled brightly]. "I love Sol Sinn Academy!~"


Miyuki:Um Excuse me!!*runs to you* C-Could you help me I-I'm lost * *


[Mylina blinked, turning her head towards the female]. "Ah, sure, of course. What is it that you're looking for, miss?" [Her determined face was issued, a look of authority ensuing her as she guided the person].


Miyuki: Um....I-I'm not really sure....my timetable is really complicated....
Member
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Your Nightmares
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


December-Blue wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


December-Blue wrote:

[She glanced around at the local shops that were still located just off the side of campus, the school still in view. The female smiled brightly]. "I love Sol Sinn Academy!~"


Miyuki:Um Excuse me!!*runs to you* C-Could you help me I-I'm lost * *


[Mylina blinked, turning her head towards the female]. "Ah, sure, of course. What is it that you're looking for, miss?" [Her determined face was issued, a look of authority ensuing her as she guided the person].


Miyuki: Um....I-I'm not really sure....my timetable is really complicated....


"Hm..are you supposed to be in a class right now?" [Her eyes flitted to the female, then around the area]. "If we know what area you're supposed to be in, I'm sure I can get you to where you need to be."
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

December-Blue wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


December-Blue wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


December-Blue wrote:

[She glanced around at the local shops that were still located just off the side of campus, the school still in view. The female smiled brightly]. "I love Sol Sinn Academy!~"


Miyuki:Um Excuse me!!*runs to you* C-Could you help me I-I'm lost * *


[Mylina blinked, turning her head towards the female]. "Ah, sure, of course. What is it that you're looking for, miss?" [Her determined face was issued, a look of authority ensuing her as she guided the person].


Miyuki: Um....I-I'm not really sure....my timetable is really complicated....


"Hm..are you supposed to be in a class right now?" [Her eyes flitted to the female, then around the area]. "If we know what area you're supposed to be in, I'm sure I can get you to where you need to be."


Miyuki: U-Um I think I'm supposed to be in english....
Member
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Your Nightmares
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

AnimeOXOFan wrote

Miyuki: U-Um I think I'm supposed to be in english....


"Well okay then, let's go to English~." [She giggled quietly before grabbing her arm and skipping across the street and into the main hall of the school]. "You must be new here, right?"
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

December-Blue wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote

Miyuki: U-Um I think I'm supposed to be in english....


"Well okay then, let's go to English~." [She giggled quietly before grabbing her arm and skipping across the street and into the main hall of the school]. "You must be new here, right?"


Miyuki:*blushes slightly* Y-Yes....
Member
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Your Nightmares
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


December-Blue wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote

Miyuki: U-Um I think I'm supposed to be in english....


"Well okay then, let's go to English~." [She giggled quietly before grabbing her arm and skipping across the street and into the main hall of the school]. "You must be new here, right?"


Miyuki:*blushes slightly* Y-Yes....


"Alright. And your name?" [She lead her up a flight of steps and down a lengthy corridor as she spoke].
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 2/19/11

December-Blue wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


December-Blue wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote

Miyuki: U-Um I think I'm supposed to be in english....


"Well okay then, let's go to English~." [She giggled quietly before grabbing her arm and skipping across the street and into the main hall of the school]. "You must be new here, right?"


Miyuki:*blushes slightly* Y-Yes....


"Alright. And your name?" [She lead her up a flight of steps and down a lengthy corridor as she spoke].


Miyuki: M-Miyuki andd yours?
Member
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Your Nightmares
Offline
Posted 2/24/11

AnimeOXOFan wrote:


December-Blue wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote:


December-Blue wrote:


AnimeOXOFan wrote

Miyuki: U-Um I think I'm supposed to be in english....


"Well okay then, let's go to English~." [She giggled quietly before grabbing her arm and skipping across the street and into the main hall of the school]. "You must be new here, right?"


Miyuki:*blushes slightly* Y-Yes....


"Alright. And your name?" [She lead her up a flight of steps and down a lengthy corridor as she spoke].


Miyuki: M-Miyuki andd yours?


"Mylina." [She smiled, though her voice caressed over the word, very softly, as if it were precious]. "Of course, at times I go by Fallon, or you might here some people call me Rosylnn." [She shrugged, before opening a door into the empty classroom. She glided in and logged onto an unsued teacher's computer]. "Long government name, let's say." [She explained, laughing quietly].
Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 2/26/11


Miyuki: *giggles then loooks round the room * I-I don't think this is the right room...
Member
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Your Nightmares
Offline
Posted 2/26/11 , edited 2/26/11



"I know," [She murmured before writing a few things down on a spare sheet of paper]. "Ah, Miyuki? I believe it's room 108 - the next corridor over." [She nodded once, giving a slight smile]. "Didn't you sign up for dorms? It'd sure help solve your problem of getting lost if you were familiar with campus." [She mentioned, strolling from the room after turning off the computer. Khloe motioned for Miyuki to follow].


Member
5982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 2/27/11

December-Blue wrote:




"I know," [She murmured before writing a few things down on a spare sheet of paper]. "Ah, Miyuki? I believe it's room 108 - the next corridor over." [She nodded once, giving a slight smile]. "Didn't you sign up for dorms? It'd sure help solve your problem of getting lost if you were familiar with campus." [She mentioned, strolling from the room after turning off the computer. Khloe motioned for Miyuki to follow].




Miyuki: O-Okay...*follows *
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.