First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Avatar: Legend of Korra
34141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M
Offline
Posted 5/19/12




Like mother, like daughter.


http://missjudygarland.tumblr.com/
2092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ohio USA
Offline
Posted 5/22/12
I love the Legend of Korra! I haven't missed a single episode.
13636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Northwest
Online
Posted 5/22/12
Pretty amazing series so far, hopefully we get more flashbacks of adult aang and all the old crew
52377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 6/2/12
Watching ep 8 right now

But seriously, someone please make a GIF of Korra's reaction after Ikki told Asami that Korra likes Mako, as well as a GIF of Ikki angry face after having Korra shut the door in her face

Haha hilarious moments right there
63801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/2/12
Exactly how is this a miniseries when it's 2 seasons and 26 episodes long? A miniseries typically consists of a group of shorts or a series of 4 or 5 episodes, not 26.

Honestly I'm loving Korra so far. I'm loving how shes all loose. I'm enjoying the ability for benders powers to be stolen. I'm enjoying seeing Air Training, actual Air Training (the only area not covered in Avatar), and I enjoy the war between Benders and Hazaam that is forming. This series certainly looks like it will be enjoyable throughout. It's a shame more than half of season 1 has already aired though as season 1 is only 12 episodes.
Ceary 
26757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/2/12
I was a huge fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender from the very beginning and now this new series has my attention. I have seen up to episode 6 and so far I am pleased. I love Korra and her comrades. It is great how they are doing everything. :)!
64859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Where the heart is
Online
Posted 6/2/12 , edited 6/2/12

Rito2Ru wrote:

Watching ep 8 right now

But seriously, someone please make a GIF of Korra's reaction after Ikki told Asami that Korra likes Mako, as well as a GIF of Ikki angry face after having Korra shut the door in her face

Haha hilarious moments right there




I couldn't get the Iggy one without it looking like static
52377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 6/2/12 , edited 6/2/12

NoBreyner wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

Watching ep 8 right now

But seriously, someone please make a GIF of Korra's reaction after Ikki told Asami that Korra likes Mako, as well as a GIF of Ikki angry face after having Korra shut the door in her face

Haha hilarious moments right there




I couldn't get the Iggy one without it looking like static

You are awesome for doing this!!
This was one of the funniest reactions this series (including Avatar the last airbender) ever had
Korra's face here is just lol worthy
34141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M
Offline
Posted 6/2/12









Korra may not be a full pledged Avatar yet but she can still let loose with the bending outside the arena.
78769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 6/2/12
God I love those kids

especially Milo, he's like a Mini-Aang on a Sugar high.
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/2/12
Im lovin this so much. We are bearly on the first element and it's already soo intense
2040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/2/12

cupcake_love wrote:

Im lovin this so much. We are bearly on the first element and it's already soo intense


I think we're only getting one book sadly, but it's really been great!
34141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mR7SoVapLU



Teaser for next week. Aang shows up!
319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/4/12
Avatar: The Legend of Korra is an amazing addition to the Avatar franchise. Korra is the polar opposite of Aang, but since she a reincarnation of him sometimes his nature shows through. Personally I have seen every episode so far can't wait to see how the series progresses. Side note Bo Lin is hilarious.
52377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 6/4/12 , edited 6/4/12

ritz347 wrote:


cupcake_love wrote:

Im lovin this so much. We are bearly on the first element and it's already soo intense


I think we're only getting one book sadly, but it's really been great!

Yeah one book only, 26 eps split into a 12 ep 1st season and a 14 ep 2nd season
Though we can always hope for more "spinoffs" like the Legend of Korra if this does really well



Rogeldez wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mR7SoVapLU



Teaser for next week. Aang shows up!


Hyped!! Can't wait, that cliffhanger at the end of ep 8 makes me want to know what happens next
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.