First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
how do you eat ur food?
6879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / HA!! wouldn't you...
Offline
Posted 12/18/10


i just wanna know how u eat ur fave foods.........

i eat banana's with peanut butter on 'em it's pretty yummy!!!
and then i eat corned beef with ketchup.....

i wanna make em hybrids!!!^^
hahaha
Posted 12/18/10
Agreed with the banana and peanut butter!

I'm a keen cook so I love making things.

Tortillas are my specialty and they're fun to eat with your hands.

I eat cupcakes by first licking off all the toping and then eating the actual sponge, and I eat certain things in certain ways lol.
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 12/18/10
i like to cook and so i experiment with stuff all the time. i like to put fruit jams in my stir fries.. currently experimenting on making spicy peanut butter. i ran out of miso paste the other day while making a gochujang inspired sauce. so i substituted it with stinky tofu and peanut butter. the end result wasn't so bad..
59879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/18/10
Spaghetti + mushroom soup as sauce
6879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / HA!! wouldn't you...
Offline
Posted 12/18/10

Chained_Angel wrote:

Agreed with the banana and peanut butter!

I'm a keen cook so I love making things.

Tortillas are my specialty and they're fun to eat with your hands.

I eat cupcakes by first licking off all the toping and then eating the actual sponge, and I eat certain things in certain ways lol.




cool^^ hahaha....i do the one wid the cupcake except i do it backwards......i eat the topping for the last....hehehe...
save the best for last!!

oh..and glad u like the banana wid peanut butter
6879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / HA!! wouldn't you...
Offline
Posted 12/18/10

manzi wrote:

i like to cook and so i experiment with stuff all the time. i like to put fruit jams in my stir fries.. currently experimenting on making spicy peanut butter. i ran out of miso paste the other day while making a gochujang inspired sauce. so i substituted it with stinky tofu and peanut butter. the end result wasn't so bad..




cool!!!! ur my idol!!!!! i can't do the substituting YET......but one day i will!!!ur very awesome!!!
699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/18/10
I eat apple with peanut butter and I like my eggs with ketchup lol. Oh I also like smashed sweet pumkin with roti! my fav!
Posted 12/18/10
If quality, I take my time. If not such high quality, I wolf it down.
Posted 12/18/10
wow
ummmm
i don't know
i don't really try out new stuff.....can't be asked ¬_¬
but i do cook, for the family
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 12/18/10 , edited 12/18/10

muzeEkluvEr24 wrote:

cool!!!! ur my idol!!!!! i can't do the substituting YET......but one day i will!!!ur very awesome!!!


it's not really substituting more like i ran out of "miso paste" what should i do..? wait it's just fermented soybean, barley and rice paste right? so i went to the grocery and bought 2 blocks of tofu and 1 block of stinky tofu blended it together with soy sauce and fish sauce, it was a good thing that it didn't cross my mind to put in beer and rice. until now...

anyway the sauce didn't get to the desired consistency so i added peanut butter as thickener. i guess years of kitchen mess ups made my stomach resilient to strange things. i have a tendency to eat my kitchen failures. tastes horrible? deal with it. only throw it out if it's really really disgusting.

like my botched kimchi experiments.. the one with apples and pears were interesting, the one with bell peppers? eww.. i made one with mushrooms kinda ok.. canned mushrooms? bad.. really really bad.

so far adobo is the easiest to play around. the assortment of food stuffs you can add. pineapple jam or coconut milk + ginger. i attempted to make adobo with pineapple chunks and coconut milk and called it "adobo pina colada" got a tummy ache later that day.. must be the amount of coconut milk..

6879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / HA!! wouldn't you...
Offline
Posted 12/18/10

butterflycandy wrote:

I eat apple with peanut butter and I like my eggs with ketchup lol. Oh I also like smashed sweet pumkin with roti! my fav!






cool!!!!hahaha.....is it good??
407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Depths of Hel...
Offline
Posted 12/18/10
I sometimes like to put ketchup in my ham sandwiches. It's delicious.
Posted 12/18/10
I like to take a bite of a chocolate chip cookie and then take a bite of a Slim Jim
6879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / HA!! wouldn't you...
Offline
Posted 12/18/10

manzi wrote:


muzeEkluvEr24 wrote:

cool!!!! ur my idol!!!!! i can't do the substituting YET......but one day i will!!!ur very awesome!!!


it's not really substituting more like i ran out of "miso paste" what should i do..? wait it's just fermented soybean, barley and rice paste right? so i went to the grocery and bought 2 blocks of tofu and 1 block of stinky tofu blended it together with soy sauce and fish sauce, it was a good thing that it didn't cross my mind to put in beer and rice. until now...

anyway the sauce didn't get to the desired consistency so i added peanut butter as thickener. i guess years of kitchen mess ups made my stomach resilient to strange things. i have a tendency to eat my kitchen failures. tastes horrible? deal with it. only throw it out if it's really really disgusting.

like my botched kimchi experiments.. the one with apples and pears were interesting, the one with bell peppers? eww.. i made one with mushrooms kinda ok.. canned mushrooms? bad.. really really bad.

so far adobo is the easiest to play around. the assortment of food stuffs you can add. pineapple jam or coconut milk + ginger. i attempted to make adobo with pineapple chunks and coconut milk and called it "adobo pina colada" got a tummy ache later that day.. must be the amount of coconut milk..




oohhh.......at least u try to experiment^^ hahaha


oh....and i totally agree with you in the adobo part!!!!
it really is fun to work with!!hahaha
6879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / HA!! wouldn't you...
Offline
Posted 12/18/10

StaticShark wrote:

I like to take a bite of a chocolate chip cookie and then take a bite of a Slim Jim




What is slim jim????
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.