First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Most Stupidest Name for An Anime?
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Stalking you.Yes...
Offline
Posted 9/7/11
I'd have to say Bobobo bobobo bobobobo or whatever.
Posted 9/7/11
Bobobo
Sumomomo
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai... so long but I like the series
1606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Insanity :P
Offline
Posted 9/8/11

Satchii_dono wrote:


Sumairi wrote:

I found one called "Chu-Bra".... I can't decide weather it sounds more like the name of a Pokemon, or some sort of bizarre underwear fetish


Chu-Bra is about an girl with an underwear fetish

Bleach can be metaphorical for cleaning out the evil with in soul society


Well, then it was a pretty accurate guess considering how I've never seen the show XD
Posted 9/8/11
Naruto casue I was looking for the food. But that anime popped up everywhere.
1825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Everywhere and An...
Offline
Posted 9/8/11
Bobobobbobo or whatever -.-
49355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 9/8/11

ranmachua wrote:

Bobobobo Bobobo (I think that's what it's called)


Bobbobobobobobobobobobobo is f-ing hilarious though.

Not an anime (at least in this reference), but when Karin was released in the States it was renamed Chibi-vampire. First time I saw that, I was like Wtf? Karin isnt good enough to be the name?
66778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 9/8/11
Potemayo=Mayo potato... come the hell on.. cute show other wise
203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/8/11
boboboobobo
Posted 9/8/11
Uh...what was it called...

Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan? Yeah, that's pretty bad.
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 9/8/11
I think you guys are a little misled on why they called the series bleach.
It's Ichigo's hair...he was made fun of for having orange hair and accused of dyeing it etc. There is a small amount of bleach in some hair dyes. That's what makes the hair get lighter, the rest of the dye gives the specific colour. I'm not completely sure on all of these facts, but they mentioned his hair in the first episode so it makes sense.

The Wise Wizard
100945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 9/8/11

Dave1004 wrote:

Uh...what was it called...

Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan? Yeah, that's pretty bad.

But the title was quite descriptive and factual.

Posted 9/8/11

TheAncientOne wrote:


Dave1004 wrote:

Uh...what was it called...

Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan? Yeah, that's pretty bad.

But the title was quite descriptive and factual.



But does that change the fact that it's quite silly...?

Fine. A really silly name (To me) is "Death Note". For some reason, whenever I think of the series, I imagine a notebook with fangs, flying around eating people...

Posted 9/9/11
Highschool of the dead because only hte first two episoded actually take place in the highschool
26163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 10/12/11
The legend of the legendary heroes xD
3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hamburg, NY.
Offline
Posted 10/12/11

natemantle wrote:

I think you guys are a little misled on why they called the series bleach.
It's Ichigo's hair...he was made fun of for having orange hair and accused of dyeing it etc. There is a small amount of bleach in some hair dyes. That's what makes the hair get lighter, the rest of the dye gives the specific colour. I'm not completely sure on all of these facts, but they mentioned his hair in the first episode so it makes sense.



Actually...

"The series was originally meant to be named "Black" due to the color of the Soul Reapers' clothes, but Kubo thought the title was too generic. He later tried the name of "White," but came to like "Bleach" more for its association with the color white and that he did not find it too obvious."

Quote is from Bleach's Wikipedia page, seems legit.



Well, Durarara has a pretty dumb name, although it's a pretty awesome name aswell.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.