First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
A Real Boyfriend
41745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/15/11
This made me giggle. All I can picture is staring at my husband's mouth because he has like, a giant dollop of pasta sauce on it, and him leaning in to kiss me. I'd cry.
Posted 7/15/11 , edited 7/15/11
A real boyfriend....is someone who acts like themselves and not someone else just to get girls. That's a real boyfriend. No one's perfect....... and a boy who does everything in that list is obviously not acting like himself. -.-
Posted 7/15/11 , edited 7/15/11

And_so_on wrote:

If he pulls me back after I pull away, I'll probably beat his ass. Everything else was alright. I love that part about, "When she looks you in the eyes, don't look away until she does" and "When she teases you, tease her back and make her laugh."


Han_Solo wrote:

NEWSFLASH Nobody's perfect.


You're saying this because? There's one that says "If your girl re-posts this, it's because she wants you to read it." He could at least strive to do some if not all of these things.


I hope you realised what you have just asked.

I probably said it because what you just said ( He could at least strive to do some if not all of these things) wasn't on the list the OP submitted.

I hope that answers your query.
Posted 7/15/11

Han_Solo wrote:


And_so_on wrote:

If he pulls me back after I pull away, I'll probably beat his ass. Everything else was alright. I love that part about, "When she looks you in the eyes, don't look away until she does" and "When she teases you, tease her back and make her laugh."


Han_Solo wrote:

NEWSFLASH Nobody's perfect.


You're saying this because? There's one that says "If your girl re-posts this, it's because she wants you to read it." He could at least strive to do some if not all of these things.


I hope you realised what you have just asked.

I probably said it because what you just said ("If your girl re-posts this, it's because she wants you to read it." He could at least strive to do some if not all of these things") wasn't on the list the OP submitted.

I hope that answers your query.



"When she repost this bulletin, she wants you to read it." Does that sound enough like it to you?
Posted 7/15/11

And_so_on wrote:


Han_Solo wrote:


And_so_on wrote:

If he pulls me back after I pull away, I'll probably beat his ass. Everything else was alright. I love that part about, "When she looks you in the eyes, don't look away until she does" and "When she teases you, tease her back and make her laugh."


Han_Solo wrote:

NEWSFLASH Nobody's perfect.


You're saying this because? There's one that says "If your girl re-posts this, it's because she wants you to read it." He could at least strive to do some if not all of these things.


I hope you realised what you have just asked.

I probably said it because what you just said ("If your girl re-posts this, it's because she wants you to read it." He could at least strive to do some if not all of these things") wasn't on the list the OP submitted.

I hope that answers your query.



"When she repost this bulletin, she wants you to read it." Does that sound enough like it to you?


Woops I thought you meant

"He could at least strive to do some if not all of these things"
Posted 7/15/11 , edited 7/15/11

Han_Solo wrote:


And_so_on wrote:


Han_Solo wrote:


And_so_on wrote:

If he pulls me back after I pull away, I'll probably beat his ass. Everything else was alright. I love that part about, "When she looks you in the eyes, don't look away until she does" and "When she teases you, tease her back and make her laugh."


Han_Solo wrote:

NEWSFLASH Nobody's perfect.


You're saying this because? There's one that says "If your girl re-posts this, it's because she wants you to read it." He could at least strive to do some if not all of these things.


I hope you realised what you have just asked.

I probably said it because what you just said ("If your girl re-posts this, it's because she wants you to read it." He could at least strive to do some if not all of these things") wasn't on the list the OP submitted.

I hope that answers your query.



"When she repost this bulletin, she wants you to read it." Does that sound enough like it to you?


Woops I thought you meant

"He could at least strive to do some if not all of these things"


Lol, no. That was all me. '_'

I know people aren't perfect. I just think it would make that much more of a difference if a guy tried to do these things, or at least some of them, because it makes a bigger difference to certain girls than they might imagine. In return, a girl should try and do some things that guys like. Long as it doesn't kill you or make you feel like you're losing something important to you, why not try and make them happy in a way they're asking you to?
602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/11
i liked the last one it's like me
29838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Who Knows?
Offline
Posted 7/15/11

J-J3LL08D wrote:

A real boyfriend....is someone who acts like themselves and not someone else just to get girls. That's a real boyfriend. No one's perfect....... and a boy who does everything in that list is obviously not acting like himself. -.-


Agreed. There is someone for everyone, from sissies to assholes. There is no perfect being. Deal.
42010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 7/15/11
Honestly, the guy that can check off all the things on the OP list is so far in the closet he is having adventures in Narnia.
Posted 7/15/11
no offense but thats seems just a little 2 suffocating 4 a BF.....idk maybe 1 or 2 days when u happen 2 B feeling very down about somethin but not like everyday.....when it comes to romantic drama i like to believe i can handle myself....i don't believe in becoming so dependent about what he thinks or does.....that would only hurt really bad sooner or later on my opinion :unsure:

nice thoughts thou
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 7/15/11 , edited 7/15/11
Poor guy, having to jump through so many hoops for a girl :[ I mean, would you be willing to do absolutely everything for a boy? We are not their slaves and they are not ours. Perfection is something that is not just achieved through a checklist, it's something that just is. Stating that someone must be some way to be perfect because you say so is unfair, immature, and just downright stupid. If that is what you think a "real boyfriend" is, be ready to be disappointed.

And for the record, a "real boyfriend" in my eye is a cutie who is himself, no matter how goofy he may be. That is a gentleman, who states who he is is who he is, and who believes in himself. Someone who is okay with himself, and not someone who will cater to my every whim just for some action.
66677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/11

musicaphile wrote:

Looks like there's a fine line between a boyfriend and a stalking rapist.


not all stalkers are rapist mind you but moving on

.... really i don't even need a gf at this point in time anymore
46256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 7/15/11
i do all of the above. i guess i'm perfect... >.>
2962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/15/11
Well, I guess I can perform about 50% of those thing listed. But actually doing it is really weird, and it would be even more weird if the girl doesn't get what you're doing.
10485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/15/11
my boyfriend actually does a lot of this O.O i apparently dont give him enough credit because hes the only guy ive been with for more than 4 months and ive been with him for 3 1/2 years now and i always assume almost all guys are like this
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.