First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Japanese [ at least the Otaku one ] hate western cosplayers
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 12/20/10 , edited 12/20/10
So Japanese Otakus hate American cosplayers, big deal... Everybody has something to hate or two.
Posted 12/20/10

Maou068 wrote:

So Japanese Otakus hate American cosplayers, big deal... Everybody has something to hate or two.


SO TRUE ^^ THREES LOT HATE RAND THE WORLD

its like uk and usa the people there hate each other well some them do

like uk pic on usa because fast food and fat things and usa pic on uk for like bad teeth i herd which is cinder odd but yhe every one hates some think if they dine it
19756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / My own world
Offline
Posted 12/20/10
I say who cares if they don,t like the way we cosplay as long as you enjoy doing it what does it matter what other people say or think about it
22785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/20/10
meh, cant they share cosplaying with the western people?!
Banned
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / ASIA - Land Of An...
Offline
Posted 12/20/10 , edited 12/20/10

Rina-San wrote:

What a load of shit.

Haven't you heard of Becki Cruel? The British otaku girl that made it HUGE in Japan and is now an idol out there? They certainly don't hate her.

This guy is SO weird -__-


becko are hated by most Japanese who know about her so really your info about her is just your imagination. Girl Generation and other Asians who are not Japanese who take career in Japan made 100 times more better popularity in Japan and less haters in Japan. Japanese don't like seeing peoples with loooong nose and boney face to act cute and try mimicking them and their stuff.


PaladianCecil213 wrote:

a lot of Japanese people hate Americans, not just cos playing people


Yea that is true, from what I read online most westeners [ just american ] who go to Anime convention in Japan are tend to touch and do other sexual abuse stuff to the Japanese cosplayer they see there or want to take their picture.

Oh and don't forget about the nuke, as for the american stuff.
Posted 12/20/10

ProudAsianKid wrote:


Rina-San wrote:

What a load of shit.

Haven't you heard of Becki Cruel? The British otaku girl that made it HUGE in Japan and is now an idol out there? They certainly don't hate her.

This guy is SO weird -__-


becko are hated by most Japanese who know about her so really your info about her is just your imagination. Girl Generation and other Asians who are not Japanese who take career in Japan made 100 times more better popularity in Japan and less haters in Japan. Japanese don't like seeing peoples with loooong nose and boney face to act cute and try mimicking them and their stuff.


How would you know? You're not Japanese, you're some kind of Asian but you're not oriental. I doubt you've spoken to the whole majority of the Japanese population either.

Also, I bet you stayed up all fucking night looking at Bekki's videos and reading up on her. How pathetic....

Stupid troll....bad troll! BAAAAD! There's no food here!
Banned
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / ASIA - Land Of An...
Offline
Posted 12/20/10 , edited 12/20/10

Rina-San wrote:


ProudAsianKid wrote:


Rina-San wrote:

What a load of shit.

Haven't you heard of Becki Cruel? The British otaku girl that made it HUGE in Japan and is now an idol out there? They certainly don't hate her.

This guy is SO weird -__-


becko are hated by most Japanese who know about her so really your info about her is just your imagination. Girl Generation and other Asians who are not Japanese who take career in Japan made 100 times more better popularity in Japan and less haters in Japan. Japanese don't like seeing peoples with loooong nose and boney face to act cute and try mimicking them and their stuff.


How would you know? You're not Japanese, you're some kind of Asian but you're not oriental. I doubt you've spoken to the whole majority of the Japanese population either.

Also, I bet you stayed up all fucking night looking at Bekki's videos and reading up on her. How pathetic....

Stupid troll....bad troll! BAAAAD! There's no food here!


Well you should have said it from the beginning "how do you know Japanese Otaku hate western cosplayers?"

Maybe you never go to any Japanese based forum discussing Anime, Cosplay and stuff. Anyway, Girls Generation are from Korea and made it to the 2nd of most popular song in Japan this month while becko made nothing, not even in the 100 list of any Japanese song chart.
Posted 12/20/10

ProudAsianKid wrote:


Rina-San wrote:


ProudAsianKid wrote:


Rina-San wrote:

What a load of shit.

Haven't you heard of Becki Cruel? The British otaku girl that made it HUGE in Japan and is now an idol out there? They certainly don't hate her.

This guy is SO weird -__-


becko are hated by most Japanese who know about her so really your info about her is just your imagination. Girl Generation and other Asians who are not Japanese who take career in Japan made 100 times more better popularity in Japan and less haters in Japan. Japanese don't like seeing peoples with loooong nose and boney face to act cute and try mimicking them and their stuff.


How would you know? You're not Japanese, you're some kind of Asian but you're not oriental. I doubt you've spoken to the whole majority of the Japanese population either.

Also, I bet you stayed up all fucking night looking at Bekki's videos and reading up on her. How pathetic....

Stupid troll....bad troll! BAAAAD! There's no food here!

Well you have said it from the beginning "how do you know Japanese Otaku hate western cosplayers?"

Maybe you never go to any Japanese based forum discussing Anime, Cosplay and stuff.


Baaaad troll! *pokes with stick* back under your bridge!


Posted 12/20/10

Sunnyxx wrote:


rotisserie wrote:

so.. how is everyone's day going?



Not too bad. I have nearly 2 feet of snow to play outside in.


Wow you're lucky to have that much snow. I wish for more snow to be here.
Posted 12/20/10

mystic17 wrote:


Sunnyxx wrote:


rotisserie wrote:

so.. how is everyone's day going?



Not too bad. I have nearly 2 feet of snow to play outside in.


Wow you're lucky to have that much snow. I wish for more snow to be here.


We've had tons aswell, I would send you snow mystic but I'm afraid it will melt
Banned
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / ASIA - Land Of An...
Offline
Posted 12/20/10 , edited 12/20/10

Rina-San wrote:


ProudAsianKid wrote:


Rina-San wrote:


ProudAsianKid wrote:


Rina-San wrote:

What a load of shit.

Haven't you heard of Becki Cruel? The British otaku girl that made it HUGE in Japan and is now an idol out there? They certainly don't hate her.

This guy is SO weird -__-


becko are hated by most Japanese who know about her so really your info about her is just your imagination. Girl Generation and other Asians who are not Japanese who take career in Japan made 100 times more better popularity in Japan and less haters in Japan. Japanese don't like seeing peoples with loooong nose and boney face to act cute and try mimicking them and their stuff.


How would you know? You're not Japanese, you're some kind of Asian but you're not oriental. I doubt you've spoken to the whole majority of the Japanese population either.

Also, I bet you stayed up all fucking night looking at Bekki's videos and reading up on her. How pathetic....

Stupid troll....bad troll! BAAAAD! There's no food here!

Well you have said it from the beginning "how do you know Japanese Otaku hate western cosplayers?"

Maybe you never go to any Japanese based forum discussing Anime, Cosplay and stuff.


Baaaad troll! *pokes with stick* back under your bridge!




How come you can say becko are popular in Japan when she can't make it on any Japanese song chart list? You dream too much that you can't face reality,

Anyway, Asian singers make it popular in Japan, they can make it to Japanese song chart list such as Girls Generation who currently make it on the 2nd most popular singer in Japan on December.

You must face the fact that Japanese not like boney faced and loooong nosed peoples trying to mimick Japanese stuff or trying to get into Japanese society.

And since you said you hate Asians [ on other topic ] you can start to show or prove it by stop watching Anime.
Posted 12/20/10

Rina-San wrote:


mystic17 wrote:


Sunnyxx wrote:


rotisserie wrote:

so.. how is everyone's day going?



Not too bad. I have nearly 2 feet of snow to play outside in.


Wow you're lucky to have that much snow. I wish for more snow to be here.


We've had tons aswell, I would send you snow mystic but I'm afraid it will melt


Aw thanks *hugs* If only. ^__^
Banned
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / ASIA - Land Of An...
Offline
Posted 12/20/10 , edited 12/20/10

sky_flakes wrote:

meh, cant they share cosplaying with the western people?!


You can't force peoples to like what they hate, I'm sure you also hate it yourself when other peoples force you to like what you hate.

It is Japanese own freedom and rights to like or hate something, you and anyone else can't force Japanese to change it.
Banned
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / ASIA - Land Of An...
Offline
Posted 12/20/10

DRO1 wrote:


ProudAsianKid wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

Western or not, most cosplayers look retarded. I wonder why they hate? I bet weeabos/Waps don't complain when they see an Asian person cosplay a BLONDE, BLUE-EYED anime character that's obvious not Japanese.


I'm not a Japanese, but probably because just like what most other Anime fans feelings who see Anime characters as Asian characters no matter what their hair and eyes colour are since what make them look Asian are not the hair or eyes colour but the facial & body form.

I think no one going to call an african who wore yellow wig and blue contact lense as a westerner right? The same with Asians who wear yallow wig and blue eyes will never called as westerner.


Guess I'm just bored to be replying to someone so dense. What the hell does that have to do with anything? Screw any Xenophobic asshole, in this case Otaku's and their sympathizers. Japan partakes on a shit load of borrowed activities and traditions from America alone, and you don't see them shunning off the Japanese.


It is in your imagination that Japanese "borrowing" american stuff, you are just jealous that Japanese make more better and popular things including Cosplay while american can't and can only claim to be part of it, mwahahaha
Banned
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / ASIA - Land Of An...
Offline
Posted 12/20/10

DRO1 wrote:

^ That's where you're wrong dipshit. When it comes to entertainment and culture, America is second to none. Not dissing any other country, but its true.


You don't read "in your imagination" aren't you? Mwahahaha

Anywya, getting mad over are only showing your jealousy.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.