First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Japanese [ at least the Otaku one ] hate western cosplayers
Banned
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / ASIA - Land Of An...
Offline
Posted 12/20/10
I can see how you are jealous because instead of being proud of american culture and stuff you dream to be copied by Japanese, many american wish they are Asian and love Asian culture and stuff you claim to be a copy of american stuff.
7442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 12/20/10

ProudAsianKid wrote:

I can see how you are jealous because instead of being proud of american culture and stuff you dream to be copied by Japanese, many american wish they are Asian and love Asian culture and stuff you claim to be a copy of american stuff.


We live in a really interconnected world, and honestly every culture borrows a bit from other cultures, and there's nothing wrong with it. Just because an American likes to read manga or watch anime doesn't mean they are jealous and want to be Japanese. Aside from a few weeaboos, who are fucking retards and faggots anyway, Americans don't really give a shit about "trying to be Asian" or whatever. I don't see how just enjoying a few aspects of the Asian culture suddenly makes them jealous in your eyes.

Besides, plenty of Asians try to be Western. Look at all the ulzzangs, they glue mile long lashes to their eyes and wear a shit ton of makeup to make their eyes look larger and more Western. What about double-eyelid surgery? Why are Japanese people parading the streets in jeans and t-shirts instead of kimonos and other Japanese clothing? Hell, I'm pretty sure manga itself was inspired by American comics.

Yeah you're just a fucking troll, but frankly I'm getting sick of seeing your ignorant ass on these forums. GTFO
Banned
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / ASIA - Land Of An...
Offline
Posted 12/20/10 , edited 12/20/10
Nothing wrong with it if it is based on fact, when based on imagination or dream then it would be lies, nonsense, etc.

For example when many westerners including you said Asian try to be western when Asians doing Ullzang, making their eyes bigger, etc when in fact they never claim or said they are doing Ullzang, making their eyes big, etc to look like westerner or base it on westerner.

You what a fact is? It is like this makeup to make your eyes look Asian video including many comments on it that shows many westerners this days wish they are Asian.
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 12/20/10

ProudAsianKid wrote:


You what a fact is? It is like this makeup to make your eyes look Asian video including many comments on it that shows many westerners this days wish they are Asian.


*coughdoublyeyelidesurgerycough*
I'm sorry I seem to have come down with an awful cold.
7442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 12/20/10

ProudAsianKid wrote:

Nothing wrong with it if it is based on fact, when based on imagination or dream then it would be lies, nonsense, etc.

For example when many westerners including you said Asian try to be western when Asians doing Ullzang, making their eyes bigger, etc when in fact they never claim or said they are doing Ullzang, making their eyes big, etc to look like westerner or base it on westerner.

You what a fact is? It is like this makeup to make your eyes look Asian video including many comments on it that shows many westerners this days wish they are Asian.


Ulzzang or not, some Asian women use all kinds of crap to try to make their eyes look bigger and more Western - false lashes, eyelid surgery, those weird ass lenses that make your iris bigger, and colored contacts. I'm not saying all Asian women do, just some, the same way that not all Westerners are trying to look Asian. Anyway, that's not really the point, just one thing that I pointed out.

As for that video, those commenters are what we call weeaboos. I promise you that the majority of American women don't give a shit about trying to make their eyes look Asian.
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 12/20/10

DRO1 wrote:

Who keeps deleting my post directed at this trolling little bitch? You can delete those and not lock this retarded thread?


i think it's either the thread starter can delete posts or somebody flagged with your post/s as inappropriate. sarap gulphihin ano? ride na lang tayo para mas masaya

4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 12/20/10

DRO1 wrote:

Who keeps deleting my post directed at this trolling little bitch? You can delete those and not lock this retarded thread?


Elusive mod is elusive.
He moves under the cover of darkness.
Like Batman
Or Spongebob.

Do you like my haiku?
Banned
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / ASIA - Land Of An...
Offline
Posted 12/20/10

touchzanaflexpens wrote:


ProudAsianKid wrote:

Nothing wrong with it if it is based on fact, when based on imagination or dream then it would be lies, nonsense, etc.

For example when many westerners including you said Asian try to be western when Asians doing Ullzang, making their eyes bigger, etc when in fact they never claim or said they are doing Ullzang, making their eyes big, etc to look like westerner or base it on westerner.

You what a fact is? It is like this makeup to make your eyes look Asian video including many comments on it that shows many westerners this days wish they are Asian.


Ulzzang or not, some Asian women use all kinds of crap to try to make their eyes look bigger and more Western - false lashes, eyelid surgery, those weird ass lenses that make your iris bigger, and colored contacts. I'm not saying all Asian women do, just some, the same way that not all Westerners are trying to look Asian. Anyway, that's not really the point, just one thing that I pointed out.

As for that video, those commenters are what we call weeaboos. I promise you that the majority of American women don't give a shit about trying to make their eyes look Asian.


When none of the Asians who make their eyes look bigger saying they did to or base it on western eyes then how come you say "some Asian women use all kinds of crap to try to make their eyes look bigger and more Western"?

No other than "oh because I dream about it", you need to learn what a fact and dream is, it is very deferent.
Posted 12/20/10

ProudAsianKid wrote:


touchzanaflexpens wrote:


ProudAsianKid wrote:

Nothing wrong with it if it is based on fact, when based on imagination or dream then it would be lies, nonsense, etc.

For example when many westerners including you said Asian try to be western when Asians doing Ullzang, making their eyes bigger, etc when in fact they never claim or said they are doing Ullzang, making their eyes big, etc to look like westerner or base it on westerner.

You what a fact is? It is like this makeup to make your eyes look Asian video including many comments on it that shows many westerners this days wish they are Asian.


Ulzzang or not, some Asian women use all kinds of crap to try to make their eyes look bigger and more Western - false lashes, eyelid surgery, those weird ass lenses that make your iris bigger, and colored contacts. I'm not saying all Asian women do, just some, the same way that not all Westerners are trying to look Asian. Anyway, that's not really the point, just one thing that I pointed out.

As for that video, those commenters are what we call weeaboos. I promise you that the majority of American women don't give a shit about trying to make their eyes look Asian.


When none of the Asians who make their eyes look bigger saying they did to or base it on western eyes then how come you say "some Asian women use all kinds of crap to try to make their eyes look bigger and more Western"?

No other than "oh because I dream about it", you need to learn what a fact and dream is, it is very deferent.


Because the western world has so much influence.
All you see in the media are white people, so naturally, the population leans towards looking Caucasian.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.