First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
how many asian friends do you have? do they speak any asian languages?
23120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / On an Enigmatic R...
Offline
Posted 1/1/11
got loadz
Posted 1/1/11
1 chinese,1 asian,and 1 i assume asian
1928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/1/11
Ummm, I hang out with mostly Asian people.. Not racist or anything, but I know a lot of Asian people. I'm pretty sure most of them can at least understand their culture's language, if not speak it.

Me, I only understand Tagalog.
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / japan i wish
Offline
Posted 1/1/11 , edited 1/1/11
i have a freinds who is philipino:D she awsome and her mom makes alot of good food the philipino are good at making food and i can kinda speak japanese i can have a converstion with someone and order food heheheh
4109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/1/11
i have one maybe two if she considers me as a friend.
Theres barely any asians in my school.
2285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/1/11
Most of my friends in US are Asian and all of them speak their native languages
1266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Where I desire to...
Offline
Posted 1/1/11
well since i'm asian i have alot... Mostly chinese, korean and japanese. I know a few vietnamese, thai, filipinos, and all sorts of indians... etc it's sad since when another asian sees an asian person they tend to stick together or try to be friends. >.<''
20136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39
Offline
Posted 1/1/11
use to have few when i lived in Cali but now I am back in Philly,Pa none. Would love to have more.
1907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / look under your bed
Offline
Posted 1/1/11
My school is statistically 72% Asian. Therefore, friends of the Asian variety are a given

Weeaboos, be jealous.
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/11
I have only 2. All friends are blacks, some white, and 1 mexicans.
699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/11
lol only two and they're my cousins lol. they don't have that many asains where i'm from lol.
61329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 1/1/11
All my asian friends, the few I have lol, were actually born overseas and lived there for quite some time, so are fluent in those languages, those being japanese, chinese and korean.

It's funny cause for awhile I actually only had 1 or 2 Caucasian friends, the rest were all either from Iran or Jordan and then from Japan or Korea... these were all people I worked with, I was one of the few white guys there. But it's fun to be friends with people of different cultures, get to learn a lot and eat some interesting food and pick up parts of different languages or get interested in actually learning one.
27250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/11
About 80% of my friends are Asian. About 80% of them can speak/understand their mother tongue (some not fluently) in addition to English. The other 20% don't know any language other than English.

Most speak Chinese, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, Korea, or Cantonese.
12982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/1/11
I have a bunch of Asian co-workers but only 1 Vietnamese friend.
Posted 1/2/11 , edited 1/2/11
Yeah I'd chat and hang out with some asian friends who are not very common in the part of US I lived. Sadly I'm not close to any of them. I have no idea why I can't communicate with some asians. Especially this girl from China who is maad smart. Yeah, she is fun to talk to..... until we got to the part about how she thinks Taiwan is part of China or not. Then she gets all fired up as if she wants to kill us, ha ha... I didn't know what to say since I'm also Taiwanese. I thought she's really going to strangle me. Personally I didn't really care about that stuff between china and taiwan though.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.