First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
| 夏の蛍SOUR SKITTLESの光光 |
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/21/10

skittles101 wrote:


IVIilkShake wrote:


skittles101 wrote:

PRACTCE/EXTARA CREDIT

Well here we have exratra credit or extara practice. You need to get 30 point by the end of the week soo do exra credit so you can accive that goal. (:

Aviis

#1


Extra Credit :DD



YOU DID AWSOME YOU RECIVE 4 EXTRA CREDIT POINTS AND KNOW U HAVE 30 POINTS TOTAL NICE JOB


Thanx Teacher :DD
Student
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/21/10

IVIilkShake wrote:


skittles101 wrote:


IVIilkShake wrote:


skittles101 wrote:

PRACTCE/EXTARA CREDIT

Well here we have exratra credit or extara practice. You need to get 30 point by the end of the week soo do exra credit so you can accive that goal. (:

Aviis

#1


Extra Credit :DD



YOU DID AWSOME YOU RECIVE 4 EXTRA CREDIT POINTS AND KNOW U HAVE 30 POINTS TOTAL NICE JOB


Thanx Teacher :DD


NO PROB LOL
Student
2776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/21/10
My home work! Sorry there are so many...


Student
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/21/10

onlyHappytomorrow wrote:

My home work! Sorry there are so many...




ITS ALRIGHT ITS AWSOME LOL I THINK ITS VERY ORIGINAL I THINK U SHOULD OF USED LIKE BOKEHT TEXTURE BUT I THINK UR AMEZING LOL .
POINTS:15
Student
2776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/21/10
Oh, thank you so much sensei! *bows* ;D
Posted 12/21/10

skittles101 wrote:

PRACTCE/EXTARA CREDIT

Well here we have exratra credit or extara practice. You need to get 30 point by the end of the week soo do exra credit so you can accive that goal. (:

Aviis

#1






DONE!
i made like rainbox and colorful happy moment hope you like it sensei ><
Student
21665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tsuna♥
Offline
Posted 12/21/10
Username : Toshiro888111
Nickname [one only] : Sakura
Passcode [Read the Rules]: FEEL THE RAINBOW~TASTE THE RAINBOW
Student
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/21/10

Toshiro888111 wrote:

Username : Toshiro888111
Nickname [one only] : Sakura
Passcode [Read the Rules]: FEEL THE RAINBOW~TASTE THE RAINBOW


ACCEPTED PLZ GET WORKING ON THE ASSIGEMENT AND THANK U FOR JOIN MY CLASS U GET 5 POINTS
Student
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/21/10

ic-utepanda wrote:


skittles101 wrote:

PRACTCE/EXTARA CREDIT

Well here we have exratra credit or extara practice. You need to get 30 point by the end of the week soo do exra credit so you can accive that goal. (:

Aviis

#1






DONE!
i made like rainbox and colorful happy moment hope you like it sensei ><


AWSOME LOL U DID A NICE JOB I THINK U SHOULD OF PLAYED WITH THE COLOR SCALE AND THE CUVES IT WOULD BE AWSOME AND USE SO BOHET TEXTUERS. AND THE COLORES U MADE MAKE ME FEEL AL WARM AND COZY LOL
POINTS:4
YOU ARE AN OVER ACIVER U MADE 32 POINTS TOTAL GREAT JOB
Student
7745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/22/10

skittles101 wrote:



Sorry Sensei, I am a lazy bum so I only did it today and anyways, I was trying to make it last night but my mum growled at me coz it was 11:50 i think, lol. The first one is a different way to the usual way I make aviis but I wanted to try something weird by playing around with GIMP differently so yea. It looks REALLY I repeat, REALLY crap and retarded and the 2nd 1 is ok, but it still looks kinda retarded. X/ X(

Posted 12/22/10

skittles101 wrote:


Devil-hime wrote:

Username : Devil-hime
Nickname [one only] : Ai-chan
Passcode [Read the Rules]: "LAA-LAA LOVES SOUR SKITTLES SO DEAL WITH IT"



IM SRYYYBUT U HAVENT READ THE RULES THAT IS NOT THE PASSCODE PLZ READ THEM


srry i didnt notice tht. but i re-edit the post.
Student
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/22/10

Devil-hime wrote:


skittles101 wrote:


Devil-hime wrote:

Username : Devil-hime
Nickname [one only] : Ai-chan
Passcode [Read the Rules]: "LAA-LAA LOVES SOUR SKITTLES SO DEAL WITH IT"



IM SRYYYBUT U HAVENT READ THE RULES THAT IS NOT THE PASSCODE PLZ READ THEM


srry i didnt notice tht. but i re-edit the post.


ITS ALRIGHT JUST NEXT TIME PLZ READ THE RULES
ACCEPTED PLZ GET WORKING ON THE ASSIGEMENT AND THANK U FOR JOIN MY CLASS U GET 5 POINTS
Student
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/22/10

Animalgirl112 wrote:


skittles101 wrote:



Sorry Sensei, I am a lazy bum so I only did it today and anyways, I was trying to make it last night but my mum growled at me coz it was 11:50 i think, lol. The first one is a different way to the usual way I make aviis but I wanted to try something weird by playing around with GIMP differently so yea. It looks REALLY I repeat, REALLY crap and retarded and the 2nd 1 is ok, but it still looks kinda retarded. X/ X(



HEYY I THINK THAT U DID A VERRY NICE JOB BUT I THNK THAT U DIRENT USE ANY TEXTURES ITS TOO PLAIN AND I THNK THAT U SHOULD OF USED THE CURVE TOOL AND LIKE BOHET TEXTURESAND I THINK IT WOULD TURN OUT GREAT U DIRENT REALLY EXPERSS UR SELF U JUST MADE IT LOOK KINDA SAD TRY USNG WAT INSPIRES U.
POINTS:12
(PLZ TRY SOME EXTRA CRETDIT AND DONT FORGET TO DO THE ASSIGMENT 2 K)
Student
2776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/22/10
New Homework!



You cant really tell, but its in the scribble effect, so the white isnt part of the avii. It looks a lot better in GIMP...hehe
Student
3417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/22/10
1st ASSIGNMENT~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.