First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Favorite Vocaloid Member
1653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 12/31/10

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:



Oh come on Ted has bright-as-hell red hair! Big Al doesn't get the attention he deserves and gawd forbid anyone even knows who the one in the middle is...




It's that one guy that does the opera thing. His name's like Gary or something... Wait, that's way off. xD His name is Tonio or something, right?
52969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/31/10
kagamine rin and len <3 haha, since miku hatsune is soo popular..
Posted 12/31/10
Len Kagamine because he is kawaii and aweshum ^^ His voice is too
25581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/31/10
Most of my favorite Vocaloid songs are from Hatsune Miku so she would be my favorite, and her hair color is my favorite color too.
Posted 12/31/10
Gumi because she does not destroy my ears... unlike Miku.
54 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 12/31/10
hatsune miku
94 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/11


I hope that's just a terrible joke, but anyways...
They overlap >.< How bout...
35% Miku
13% Vocaloid but not Miku
33% Japanese but not Vocaloid
19% Some other language.

And on a more on-topic note... the new Utatane Piko sounds pretty nice too :O
1653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 1/1/11

SuperWave wrote:



I hope that's just a terrible joke, but anyways...
They overlap >.< How bout...
35% Miku
13% Vocaloid but not Miku
33% Japanese but not Vocaloid
19% Some other language.

And on a more on-topic note... the new Utatane Piko sounds pretty nice too :O


It was a terrible joke. Some how I find joy in them. Piko is the best. He's one of the best traps to ever live.
25116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Citadel
Offline
Posted 1/1/11
Miku is my favourite! I don't care how popular she is

23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 1/2/11


I am thrilled that someone finally recognizes him!
Oh my Gawd, this is huge! I can't believe it! Somebody knows who Tonio is!!! I'm popping champagne, this really is a huge surprise! I am genuinely, truly amazed! Seriously, I am shocked!
54 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/11
len
1653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 1/3/11

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:



I am thrilled that someone finally recognizes him!
Oh my Gawd, this is huge! I can't believe it! Somebody knows who Tonio is!!! I'm popping champagne, this really is a huge surprise! I am genuinely, truly amazed! Seriously, I am shocked!


Yeah, I googled him once right before he came out a while back. I just happened to remember him. xD Tonio is so underrated.
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/3/11
For the Japanese Vocaloids my Favorite would have to be Len Kagamine his voice is perfect not to high and not to deep and his character design is awesome especialy the append version. 2nd would be Luka Megurina. For the English Vocaloids Big Al his deep voice is badass and it can be made some what high to fit pop and techno songs Also he makes a great backup Vocaloid to make the other Vocaloids sound better. And I like how his character design is made to look like a comic book character (Much better then the freaky 50s movie poster design Sweet Ann has) it goes well with Japanese Vocaloids having Manga/Anime character designs.
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 1/4/11

huhlo wrote:


KleinerSkollexxx wrote:



I am thrilled that someone finally recognizes him!
Oh my Gawd, this is huge! I can't believe it! Somebody knows who Tonio is!!! I'm popping champagne, this really is a huge surprise! I am genuinely, truly amazed! Seriously, I am shocked!


Yeah, I googled him once right before he came out a while back. I just happened to remember him. xD Tonio is so underrated.


Nobody is quite as underrated as he is
1653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 1/4/11

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:


huhlo wrote:


KleinerSkollexxx wrote:



I am thrilled that someone finally recognizes him!
Oh my Gawd, this is huge! I can't believe it! Somebody knows who Tonio is!!! I'm popping champagne, this really is a huge surprise! I am genuinely, truly amazed! Seriously, I am shocked!


Yeah, I googled him once right before he came out a while back. I just happened to remember him. xD Tonio is so underrated.


Nobody is quite as underrated as he is


I guess no one likes a man who looks human.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.