First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Ullzang, have you heard about it or even do it yourself?
Posted 12/20/10

TheModernDayZombie wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


TheModernDayZombie wrote:

^


No, it still looks pretty fun.


not for the girl lol


And since when did we care about her?
Posted 12/20/10

GheyDeer wrote:


TheModernDayZombie wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


TheModernDayZombie wrote:

^


No, it still looks pretty fun.


not for the girl lol


And since when did we care about her?


true, it is her fault
Posted 12/20/10
Who cares it's all just a look. There was a monotonous appearance and then it was said let their be style.
Posted 12/21/10
There are a lot of girls in my place who dress and pose in the camera like ulzzang. But whenever I ask them if they wanted to look like an ulzzang, they always reply "no".
Even though I am an Asian, I never tried to be an ulzzang myself.
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 12/21/10 , edited 12/21/10
By your logic, only a small percentage of Asians are can be an 'Ulzang' since most Asians nowadays has mixed ancestry.
6499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 12/21/10
personally I think of ulzzang as emo/scene kids that got famous
for posting their pics on the internet
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 12/21/10
i like how this conversation went from ulzzang to sperm in an eye xDD
1618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 12/21/10

Glow_Worm wrote:

i like how this conversation went from ulzzang to sperm in an eye xDD


lol
funny how it changes so quickly when gheydeer comes :DD
Posted 12/21/10

ProudAsianKid wrote:

Reference

From hundreds of styles out there, Ullzang is the best option for someone who is born with 100% Asian blood because Ullzang is a style that draw out the true beauty of Asian race and that true beauty of Asian race are cuteness. Ullzang is a style that also styling your face expression to strengthen the purpose of the this style.


Anyway, there are many jealous westerners who said how we Asians who do Ullzang, making our Asian eyes bigger, etc doing because we want to be westerner, base it on westerner eyes, etc while in reality we Asians never said we doing it with the reason of wanting to be westerner, base it on westerner eyes, etc. This shows how many westerners out there who still believe in the same believe as their western ancestor HITLER believed, who believe their western race are the superior race who make them think any other race including us Asians must look up to them and wish to be like them, mwahahaha

Anyway, they are just jealous because Ullzang not suit for them especially it is their own fellow westerners who said how they wish to be Asian, making their eyes based on Asian eyes, etc such as this makeup to make your eyes look Asian video which made by a western female who proudly announce she make her western eyes to look like Asian eyes, also many comment on it from her fellow westerners who said they are jealous of Asians and wish to be Asian.




Wow, I love this guy! You say every westerner is jealous, no matter what they do! Of course I share the same belief as 'my western ancestor' Hitler, even though my great-grandmother was a victim of the Holocaust! Nice one, jerk.

I would like to give you a quote that you would do well to remember. "All generalisations are dangerous, even this one."

Anyway, that is enough. Your posts are so highly amusing, make more of them! I do admire the fact that you maintain your bigoted beliefs after being repeatedly shot down by everyone who reads your threads. I say: Feed the troll until it dies from overeating!

Remember, I am just a jealous westerner who is inferior to you in every way!
52969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/21/10
heard of it before but don't know it and not interested.....

oh and one more thing:
I'm sick of ur posts on how westerners were jealous of asians..... geez, ur annoying and probably just wants attention..
13487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Rhode Island
Offline
Posted 12/21/10
Im white, american and think that no one race is better than another! I'll give u this though, I do think tha Asians in general are smarter than americans, definately more RESPECTFUL of others especially their families, but my one question is this, WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? Oh, and Japan was on Hitlers side, so lets leave the 3rd reich outta it! Theres enough trouble in the world without bringing that psycho in the mix! Ha ppy Holidays!!
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 12/21/10
For some reason, I just want to fart in this kids face .__.

8 month ban for the troll.

~Locked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.