First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Raw files&Veoh.com
Banned
18448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / toronto
Offline
Posted 1/11/08 , edited 1/11/08
Crunchyroll is a sterotype because they wouldn't let people upload from Veoh.com due to the file format(high quality) also Raw files they sometimes have enlish audio in them. I find it better to watch them first to see if a series worth watching.
We should be allowed to upload both onto crunchyroll.com plus it's safe for you're PC than Torrents(no viruses either)
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
Well Raw is unsubbed and 99% of the time you're not uploading dubbed videos. This is a website for Americans to watch videos with English Subs, others from different countries can come, but it's true meaning is for Americans. Downloading from Veoh, gives you a cheaper/lesser streaming quality, put that streaming quality onto CR it'll be worse than the one on Veoh.
4027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / mission viejo,cal...
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
i never watch the raw vids because it ruins the story since i can't understand what they are saying, its like torture
14714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / on crunchyroll..duh!
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
do they allow VS thread??
3187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Cali
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
Is this a thread for bashing CR o.O?

Cause if u dont like it, then go upload/download stuff on other sites, and leave this site.
734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bucharest
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
hmmm.... right
Posted 1/11/08
they do approve vids dled from veoh actually, that's where my Digimon Savers trailer was dled from, and I bet this'll get locked
3353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Azeroth
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
lol veoh is dumb, so unorganized
Banned
18448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / toronto
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
I like veoh more than youtube.com though
591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ホンヅラ
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
veoh is a lot much better than youtube, example when the anime is 16:9 format in youtube they squish the image and vidoes are only 9 minutes and veoh has all the episode complete, so theres no problem, is in high definition too and about RAW episodes its the same for me because i know japanese and im proud of it and there no problem.
1286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
veoh is a lot much better than youtube
591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ホンヅラ
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

AngelTakaiX wrote:


luaR wrote:

veoh is a lot much better than youtube, example when the anime is 16:9 format in youtube they squish the image and vidoes are only 9 minutes and veoh has all the episode complete, so theres no problem, is in high definition too and about RAW episodes its the same for me because i know japanese and im proud of it and there no problem.


are u a subber?

if not you should do it ^^


well but get in a sub, takes a lot of time and i have work too sorry XP!!!
1264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

luaR wrote:


AngelTakaiX wrote:


luaR wrote:

veoh is a lot much better than youtube, example when the anime is 16:9 format in youtube they squish the image and vidoes are only 9 minutes and veoh has all the episode complete, so theres no problem, is in high definition too and about RAW episodes its the same for me because i know japanese and im proud of it and there no problem.


are u a subber?

if not you should do it ^^


well but get in a sub, takes a lot of time and i have work too sorry XP!!!


i actually hope all japanese people who can talk englisch become subbers

or all people who can talk both of them too ...

well if i could i would ... ..... but i dont speak japanese .....
1706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / norway
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
i HATE the searching in veoh. its horrible. thats one of the things i like with cr =D good searching :D
and there are no, or few fake videos. they are what they say. and series can be found in a series page, where everyone makes it complete, instead of many small parts as in veoh.
the only thing i use veoh for is licensed anime, but i often just download them.
you do know that u can run a virus scan on zips and rars right`?
ps: dont use programs like limewire or emule to download anime! it is 99% SPAM lol =) and viruses
68239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Lund, Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

queenetna wrote:

Crunchyroll is a sterotype because they wouldn't let people upload from Veoh.com due to the file format(high quality) also Raw files they sometimes have enlish audio in them. I find it better to watch them first to see if a series worth watching.
We should be allowed to upload both onto crunchyroll.com plus it's safe for you're PC than Torrents(no viruses either)


Ehrm viruses? Downloaded more than 1.2 TB anime and other stuff through torrents and never once downloaded a virus as well. Should be able to see what you're downloading with your BT client as well. But maybe I'm just extremely lucky or/and smart?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.