best romance anime
Posted 1/11/08
in your opinion what was the BEST romance anime *ex-like marmalade boy, or peach girl
29963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
Love/Romance Anime
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=59

Duplicate thread
4634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Girls, did you ch...
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
full metal panic! hands down
734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bucharest
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
Honey and Clover
Posted 1/11/08
As said above, duplicate
Lock please
14714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / on crunchyroll..duh!
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
Strawberry panic
the people there are pretty and cute
How do they make it so cute !!!!
420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
it's funny how many males are replying to a romance thread lol
but if so me and my ex use to watch "Ichigo100%" so yeah.
2309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

HitsuToushi wrote:

Love/Romance Anime
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=59

Duplicate thread



well he/she asked for the B E S T not just some trash romances ^_^
29963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

m0byby12 wrote:


HitsuToushi wrote:

Love/Romance Anime
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=59

Duplicate thread



well he/she asked for the B E S T not just some trash romances ^_^
if you would freaking look at the topic description it would say whats the best romanca anime

2309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

HitsuToushi wrote:


m0byby12 wrote:


HitsuToushi wrote:

Love/Romance Anime
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=59

Duplicate thread



well he/she asked for the B E S T not just some trash romances ^_^
if you would freaking look at the topic description it would say whats the best romanca anime




If you would freaking look at the reporters, you would understand it and the best romance anime that i've watched is la corda d'oro. Got some problems?
18834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ...ღ●▪ Mexico▪●ღ....
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
Ayashi no ceres! and kimi ga nozomu eien!(RUMBLING HEARTS)


2309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77
Offline
Posted 1/11/08
ayashi no ceres have too much drama and kimi ganozomu is so depressing XD
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

ginyu-force wrote:

in your opinion what was the BEST romance anime *ex-like marmalade boy, or peach girl


Love/Romance Anime
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=59


Use the Forum Search feature next time to search for similar/existing topics before starting a new thread.



~ Locked
You must be logged in to post.