First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Star Clan's Mountains
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/21/10 , edited 12/22/10
Star Clans Home


Castle

Phoenix's
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 12/23/10 , edited 12/30/10
Alois sits on the top of a high cliff, staring out blankly at the scenery as his two bare feets dangle over the fog covered bottom. Indeed it is especially windy and cold in this elevation but he enjoyed the distant echos and the cries of the birds above. He takes out a bamboo flute from his pocket and starts to play a tune that's been stuck in his head from a dream.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsZNMG5uLHk

The white birds above starts to swirl in patterns according to the music and a bunch of white lined circles that almost covered the neverending blue skies. They look like powders of snow, floating through the skies.

Posted 12/23/10 , edited 12/30/10
Ciel walks up toward the cliff to search for Alois since his father was looking for him. She stops when she hears a beautiful tune that came from Alois' flute. She sits on a rock near Alois and listens silently as she watch the white birds dance to his beautiful song like a bunch of white milky lace. She knew that Alois is aware of her presence. Ciel closes her eyes as she listens to the music that somehow sounds... kind of lonely. He must've dreamed about something again, something sad. Usually, the only way you can tell how Alois is feeling is from the sounds of his flute.

(That was such a sad song! >< I've been having a good day and now you made me sad! We should do that, I mean we should post a song as a theme when we start rping.)

Phoenix's
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 12/23/10

sawakunoichi wrote:

Ciel walks up toward the cliff to search for Alois since his father was looking for him. She stops when she hears a beautiful tune that came from Alois' flute. She sits on a rock near Alois and listens silently as she watch the white birds dance to his beautiful song like a bunch of white milky lace. She knew that Alois is aware of her presence. Ciel closes her eyes as she listens to the music that somehow sounds... kind of lonely. He must've dreamed about something again, something sad. Usually, the only way you can tell how Alois is feeling is from the sounds of his flute.

(That was such a sad song! >< I've been having a good day and now you made me sad! We should do that, I mean we should post a song as a theme when we start rping.)



When Alois is done, he puts his flute down on his lap. "So, what are you doing here Ciel?" He turns, revealing a side of his face with a tired smile. A gust of breeze blows across the mountains, making his silver hair sway along with the calming wind.
Posted 12/23/10 , edited 12/23/10
Ciel smiles back, "nothing much really, your father was just wandering where you are. As usual, you're always on the tallest cliffs. But say, did you made up this song? It's sounds pretty sad" Ciel puts her hands behind her, on the parts of the rock she's not sitting on and leans back.
Phoenix's
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 12/23/10 , edited 12/23/10

sawakunoichi wrote:

Ciel smiles back, "nothing much really, your father was just wandering where you are. As usual, you're always on the tallest cliffs. But say, did you made up this song? It's sounds pretty sad" Ciel puts her hands behind her, on the parts of the rock she's not sitting on and leans back.


Alois hold his flute up at the clouds and stares up at the wooden bamboo. "I don't really know... It's kind of from a dream and I guess it made me feel a bit lonely.."
Posted 12/23/10 , edited 12/23/10

misryuu wrote:


sawakunoichi wrote:

Ciel smiles back, "nothing much really, your father was just wandering where you are. As usual, you're always on the tallest cliffs. But say, did you made up this song? It's sounds pretty sad" Ciel puts her hands behind her, on the parts of the rock she's not sitting on and leans back.


Alois hold his flute up at the clouds and stares up at the wooden bamboo. "I don't really know... It's kind of from a dream and I guess it made me feel a bit lonely.."


"Hoo?" Ciel gets up and walks up next to Alois as even more fog enveloped them. "What kind of a dream is it? To make you blow out a song like that" She looks up once again at the white birds circling the air. "But then again... I don't blame you for feeling lonely, being alone all day both in the castle and on this cliff. Kaze and I have been really busy lately"
Phoenix's
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 12/23/10 , edited 12/23/10


"No, actually I like being on this cliff. It's all white and beautiful and when dawn comes, I'd usually jump down from this cliff just to get a look at a different angle" Alois inhales, sniffing in the cold misty air and exhales, "but I guess being alone all day does sometimes get to me, and to let me have a dream like that" Alois closes his eyes, remembering, "It was on a foggy mountain a little like this one. There was a woman who was playing this tune with my flute... Um, I believe her hair was up in a pony tail and she was wearing a flowing dress. I never got to see her face though, just her back. For some reason, I felt really lonely watching her play like that..."
Posted 12/23/10


Ciel stares at his flute in with an understanding expression, "Alois, what did your father say when he gave you that flute?"
Alois raises his eyebrow in question, "he said that it's from a very important friend of his"
Ciel holds out her hand for the flute as Alois drops it in her hand. Ciel examines the flute, "my guess is that this flute contains all of its owners' memories"
Phoenix's
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 12/23/10
"Hmm.... so you're saying that the woman I dreamed about was possibly my father's "special" friend? But.... she looks... human"
Posted 12/23/10 , edited 12/30/10

misryuu wrote:

"Hmm.... so you're saying that the woman I dreamed about was possibly my father's "special" friend? But.... she looks... human"


Ciel grips the flute with her left hand and holds out her right hand for Alois to hold. Alois takes Ciel's right hand with a puzzled look on his face. Ciel smiles as images of all of the flute's owners appear in their minds. There were the Alois himself, Kaze, and a woman. The same woman who was playing that sad song in Alois' dream.

Phoenix's
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 12/23/10


O///O
"Whoa... she's beautiful, despite being a human..." Ciel hands his flute back as he stares at the flute suspiciously. "But why would my father have a friend like her? I know he likes humans but.... to know somebody this beautiful...."
Posted 12/23/10 , edited 12/30/10
Ciel laughs, "what's wrong with befreinding beautiful women, hm? Actually, Kaze had told me about her before... her name was Karin, she was his deceased lover...." Ciel sighs, "he was so foolish to fall in love with a human. In the end she not only left him but left even earlier than regular humans. But it's not like Kaze is still morning over her death, I guess right now... he treasures her as a precious memory. Maybe that's why the flute can tansfer its memories to you when you sleep"
Phoenix's
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 12/23/10
Alois stares at his flute, wondering, "Ciel.... what are humans like? Have you... ever met them before?"
Posted 12/23/10

misryuu wrote:

Alois stares at his flute, wondering, "Ciel.... what are humans like? Have you... ever met them before?"


"Humans huh...." Ciel combs her hair with her fingers and looks up, wondering, "no I have not seen them before but there were many times when Kaze had told me about them. I mean, I haven't lived that long enough to see the humans. I guess... they looked like us except they don't have a pheonix form. I personally think that they're pretty intelligent since human's started out with nothing and they had baisically just invented a whole new kingdom. If you go down to the lower grounds you might even see their old aritfacts."
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.