First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Who is more beautiful: men or women?
Posted 12/21/10

Sunnyxx wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:

Guys...
I think it's another of ProudAsian's personas.


It's certainly a troll. But I'm not sure it's the same one.


It's doing a pretty fucking good job.
I swear it's as good as ProudAsian.
Posted 12/21/10

Inciser wrote:

WELL your a girl so u gonna like guys if u straight


I repeat: I'm ASEXUAL.
Posted 12/21/10

Mushroomfight wrote:


Inciser wrote:

WELL your a girl so u gonna like guys if u straight


I repeat: I'm ASEXUAL.


You're heterophobic.
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 12/21/10 , edited 12/21/10

GheyDeer wrote:

It's doing a pretty fucking good job.
I swear it's as good as ProudAsian.


Duly noted that he/she/it started posting the day after ProudAznTool got b&.
Still it seems odd.

Actually it'd be great if this was one of my friends who I told about this site. She likes to troll other places like PS home and compassionpit.
Posted 12/21/10

GheyDeer wrote:

Being asexual, you should feel nothing towards either gender.
Yet at the same time, you hate heterosexual relationships.

I noticed how you included "heterosexual", instead of just relationships.
This implies that you are fine with homosexual relationships.

Also, being asexual doesn't mean you hate other people's relationships.
Just that you aren't attracted towards any specific gender.

It means you're heterophobic.


When i love flowers it doesn't mean i'm dendrofil, or if i like animals (by this reason i'm vegetarian) it doesn't mean i'm kind of zoophilia.

Yes, i'm heterophobic and antisexual towards hetero-relationships.
9326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sesame Street
Offline
Posted 12/21/10
well if you are a girl and you are ugly you can put makeup on and look 20x better

but if you are a guy and you are ugly well you are screwed

Posted 12/21/10

Mushroomfight wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:

Being asexual, you should feel nothing towards either gender.
Yet at the same time, you hate heterosexual relationships.

I noticed how you included "heterosexual", instead of just relationships.
This implies that you are fine with homosexual relationships.

Also, being asexual doesn't mean you hate other people's relationships.
Just that you aren't attracted towards any specific gender.

It means you're heterophobic.


When i love flowers it doesn't mean i'm dendrofil, or if i like animals (by this reason i'm vegetarian) it doesn't mean i'm kind of zoophilia.

Yes, i'm heterophobic and antisexual towards hetero-relationships.


Then why do you watch yaoi?
For the political undertones?
Posted 12/21/10

GheyDeer wrote:


Mushroomfight wrote:


Inciser wrote:

WELL your a girl so u gonna like guys if u straight


I repeat: I'm ASEXUAL.


You're heterophobic.


YEAH!!! SO IT HURTS YOU, HUH?
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 12/21/10 , edited 12/21/10

Mushroomfight wrote:


YEAH!!! SO IT HURTS YOU, HUH?


ARE YOU MY STEPHANIE?????

If you are, email me back already. GOD.
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/21/10

GheyDeer wrote:


Mushroomfight wrote:


NSLIFE wrote:


Mushroomfight wrote:


NSLIFE wrote:

This seems like an interesting topic .

I think that women are more beautiful,
with or without make-up, they are still women.
I prefer to call men... hot or handsome.


Why?



"why" on what of those?
when I hear the word beautiful I somehow just think about a woman.
If I hear handsome I think about a man. (I think of those words equally, handsome=beautiful)
simple as that

then it's down to personality.


Ok. So tell me who is that? man or women?





They're all men.


when it comes to that I naturally think of "transgender"
all jokes aside, I think they are beautiful.
there are always exeptions for both men and women.
If you for example, put an ugly woman beside a handsome man,
of coure I will choose the man.

but if you put a beautiful woman beside a handsome man,
I will choose the woman.

if you but a transgender man beside a hansome man,
I will choose the transgender man, as beautiful
(if he pulls it off as good as in that picture, hah.)

hope that clear it up and dont bring me misunderstandings.
I am only talking about the outer apearence after all.
Posted 12/21/10
Beauty exists in both genders equally.
And if you're heterophobic, then you must hate your parents for even being together and bringing you in this world.
Posted 12/21/10

Mushroomfight wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


Mushroomfight wrote:


Inciser wrote:

WELL your a girl so u gonna like guys if u straight


I repeat: I'm ASEXUAL.


You're heterophobic.


YEAH!!! SO IT HURTS YOU, HUH?


Well it doesn't really matter to me what you hate, but I guess if it makes you feel any better.

It does apply to me however, since I hate the penis unless it's on a tranny.
And I mean a GOOD tranny.
Like you can't tell it used to be a dude.
Posted 12/21/10
GUYS, LET'S STOP TALK ABOUT HATRED - THAT IS MY OWN BUSINESS. i CREATED THIS POST NOT FOR CALLING NAMES, BUT FOR AN INTELLIGENT TALK ABOUT BEAUTY (but there is some bastards who spoiling all the thread). THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON IS GOD, AND HE IS MAN, NOT BY GENDER AS WE THINK BUT HIS PERSONALITY IS MAN.
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 12/21/10

Mushroomfight wrote:


metacardinal wrote:

The images chosen have been purposely chosen to favor the men over the women. Where are the photos of women who look good without make-up and guys who look bad with it/without?

With that said, it's equal, because both gender's have their good and bad. Most people can look good, they either don't know know yet or dont make an effort to change their appearance(if the feel they need to) this being without make-up.. I'm referring to a healthy and active lifestyle.
Me, im straight.. I will always prefer women over men in attraction, though I can still admit when a guy is a better looking male.


Bread and manure are from one material: earth and grass but its different all the same, that you can't eat that as equal things.
You are straight and your eyes want to see women more beautiful. I'm as asexual, I can estimate right regardless of orientation.


"but it's different all the same" lol what? Anyways, you're comparing two things with a selective intention. You can eat both(not that you would want to) and if they had equal mass then I'd say you're wrong. When considering taste or nutritional value that's a different subject(what you seem to be getting at), we're not analyzing who the person is, but looks... And I'm sure you could make bread look like poo, taste like poo, and so forth.
My eyes do not have a conscious, they have no want. I think you missed my last sentence...

If you do reply, please take your time and be more clear.
Posted 12/21/10

Mushroomfight wrote:

GUYS, LET'S STOP TALK ABOUT HATRED - THAT IS MY OWN BUSINESS. i CREATED THIS POST NOT FOR CALLING NAMES, BUT FOR AN INTELLIGENT TALK ABOUT BEAUTY (but there is some bastards who spoiling all the thread). THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON IS GOD, AND HE IS MAN, NOT BY GENDER AS WE THINK BUT HIS PERSONALITY IS MAN.


Praise Jesus!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.