First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
What's with the puritanical anti-sex threads on crunchyroll?
155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Psychologist's of...
Offline
Posted 12/23/10 , edited 12/23/10
People have a choice what to talk about. Maybe they're just curious and/or bored. It's not a crime. If it's gets on your nerves, just ignore it.

Also :
''Sex: the pleasure is momentary, the position ridiculous, and the expense damnable''
That is not my personal opinion, haha, just think it's funny.
15352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Insert Tampon Here.
Offline
Posted 12/23/10
i like that there's a sex thread on CR complaining about other Sex threads on CR.
65248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Bronx New York
Offline
Posted 12/23/10
i just posted this rant

I have respect for all beliefs and lifestyles. That is what is so great about life is the differences between every one. But why do these young kids constantly start threads and in the end it's just so they can complain that they do not believe in sex before marriage and whine about how everyone around them is having sex. I have no problem with you're choice but please respect other peoples choices. I am getting sick of this stuff. I had sex when I was young, I did not get pregnant, nothing bad happened to me. but at the same time a lot of other girls I went to school with did have those things happen to them because they were not smart enough to use protection. It is very immature to constantly start these threads and then part way threw start pushing you're own personal beliefs. Every one is different and everyone will do what they really want to do in the end. I am unsure if these kids are trolls.


in this thread.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-79954/do-you-think-sex-is-the-the-most-important-thing-in-the-world?pg=93

i am happy that someone started this thread b/c i was thinking the same thing myself.
7442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 12/23/10
The majority of users on this site are sex-deprived, I'm guessing.
Posted 12/23/10
If you're going to die alone, try not to make others suffer for it.
Posted 12/23/10
fuel to the fire much?
27166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/10 , edited 12/23/10

Mr_Entropy wrote:

If you're going to die alone, try not to make others suffer for it.


Not quite as articulate as your closed thread. I actually prefer when you post this way. I don't have to spend time trying to figure out your opinion


varnlestoff wrote:

fuel to the fire much?


Well yeah, this thread is a jab at certain people to spark an argument... but then again, the threads the OP complains about were pointless as well.
Posted 12/23/10

InDLegacy wrote:


Mr_Entropy wrote:

If you're going to die alone, try not to make others suffer for it.


Not quite as articulate as your closed thread. I actually prefer when you post this way. I don't have to spend time trying to figure out your opinion


It's simple; I am full of shit. So full of it that it tends to overflow from my mouth.

I can't really formulate an opinion on sex having never known what it is like, so my speaking of it is me stepping over the line, since I have no right to talk. It is too delicate and special a thing for a freak like me to ever receive. I mentally reject pleasant feelings preferring instead to suffer.... or did I just spout nonsense again?
27166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/10

Mr_Entropy wrote:


InDLegacy wrote:


Mr_Entropy wrote:

If you're going to die alone, try not to make others suffer for it.


Not quite as articulate as your closed thread. I actually prefer when you post this way. I don't have to spend time trying to figure out your opinion


It's simple; I am full of shit. So full of it that it tends to overflow from my mouth.

I can't really formulate an opinion on sex having never known what it is like, so my speaking of it is me stepping over the line, since I have no right to talk. It is too delicate and special a thing for a freak like me to ever receive. I mentally reject pleasant feelings preferring instead to suffer.... or did I just spout nonsense again?



Nah you just made me roll my eyes again. It's kind of sad you joke about this because some people actually do feel this way.
Posted 12/23/10

InDLegacy wrote:


Mr_Entropy wrote:


InDLegacy wrote:


Mr_Entropy wrote:

If you're going to die alone, try not to make others suffer for it.


Not quite as articulate as your closed thread. I actually prefer when you post this way. I don't have to spend time trying to figure out your opinion


It's simple; I am full of shit. So full of it that it tends to overflow from my mouth.

I can't really formulate an opinion on sex having never known what it is like, so my speaking of it is me stepping over the line, since I have no right to talk. It is too delicate and special a thing for a freak like me to ever receive. I mentally reject pleasant feelings preferring instead to suffer.... or did I just spout nonsense again?



Nah you just made me roll my eyes again. It's kind of sad you joke about this because some people actually do feel this way.


Oh, trust in the fact that I feel like shit, and that is entirely my own fault. I am the same flesh and blood with needs like everyone else, but my own inability to approach a person properly to communicate my interest in them is lacking. Depriving myself isn't healthy, and no matter what anyone does to stave off their needs, it still rules over them. Our biological clocks control everything.
27166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/10

Mr_Entropy wrote:


Oh, trust in the fact that I feel like shit, and that is entirely my own fault. I am the same flesh and blood with needs like everyone else, but my own inability to approach a person properly to communicate my interest in them is lacking. Depriving myself isn't healthy, and no matter what anyone does to stave off their needs, it still rules over them. Our biological clocks control everything.


I'm not sure where you're going with this. Are you asking for Counseling? Because I'm on holiday break atm and didn't think I'd have to do any.
Posted 12/23/10

InDLegacy wrote:


Mr_Entropy wrote:


Oh, trust in the fact that I feel like shit, and that is entirely my own fault. I am the same flesh and blood with needs like everyone else, but my own inability to approach a person properly to communicate my interest in them is lacking. Depriving myself isn't healthy, and no matter what anyone does to stave off their needs, it still rules over them. Our biological clocks control everything.


I'm not sure where you're going with this. Are you asking for Counseling? Because I'm on holiday break atm and didn't think I'd have to do any.


No, I am not. If I desired counseling, I would seek a professional IRL. I do recognize the fact that I am troubled, and see my own foolery with posting idiotic threads as an extension of my own problems. The whole of idea of ridiculing sexuality in any form is tantamount to insanity, and I won't toss out some lame excuse like "oh sorry, I was just fooling around," or "HA! HA! HA! I just trolled you all!"

Figures you'd have a few douchebags like me polluting everything. All of that is just some pathetic cry for help...

27166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/10

Mr_Entropy wrote:


InDLegacy wrote:


Mr_Entropy wrote:


Oh, trust in the fact that I feel like shit, and that is entirely my own fault. I am the same flesh and blood with needs like everyone else, but my own inability to approach a person properly to communicate my interest in them is lacking. Depriving myself isn't healthy, and no matter what anyone does to stave off their needs, it still rules over them. Our biological clocks control everything.


I'm not sure where you're going with this. Are you asking for Counseling? Because I'm on holiday break atm and didn't think I'd have to do any.


No, I am not. If I desired counseling, I would seek a professional IRL. I do recognize the fact that I am troubled, and see my own foolery with posting idiotic threads as an extension of my own problems. The whole of idea of ridiculing sexuality in any form is tantamount to insanity, and I won't toss out some lame excuse like "oh sorry, I was just fooling around," or "HA! HA! HA! I just trolled you all!"

Figures you'd have a few douchebags like me polluting everything. All of that is just some pathetic cry for help...



So... the whole homosexual demographic discussion was an extension of your own problems? Because it honestly to me looked like you were speaking from outside the box there.
Posted 12/23/10

InDLegacy wrote:


Mr_Entropy wrote:


InDLegacy wrote:


Mr_Entropy wrote:


Oh, trust in the fact that I feel like shit, and that is entirely my own fault. I am the same flesh and blood with needs like everyone else, but my own inability to approach a person properly to communicate my interest in them is lacking. Depriving myself isn't healthy, and no matter what anyone does to stave off their needs, it still rules over them. Our biological clocks control everything.


I'm not sure where you're going with this. Are you asking for Counseling? Because I'm on holiday break atm and didn't think I'd have to do any.


No, I am not. If I desired counseling, I would seek a professional IRL. I do recognize the fact that I am troubled, and see my own foolery with posting idiotic threads as an extension of my own problems. The whole of idea of ridiculing sexuality in any form is tantamount to insanity, and I won't toss out some lame excuse like "oh sorry, I was just fooling around," or "HA! HA! HA! I just trolled you all!"

Figures you'd have a few douchebags like me polluting everything. All of that is just some pathetic cry for help...



So... the whole homosexual demographic discussion was an extension of your own problems? Because it honestly to me looked like you were speaking from outside the box there.


Not that one. I do not suffer from issues of masculinity, just deciding whether or not I am even capable of being in any kind of relationship. No one knows for sure what they can do unless they try, and almost no one is any good right out of the gate. It takes practice, time, initiative, and patience to get where you want to go, but some of us just feel so cut out of the action that we won't even attempt achieving an end.
27166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/10



Not that one. I do not suffer from issues of masculinity, just deciding whether or not I am even capable of being in any kind of relationship. No one knows for sure what they can do unless they try, and almost no one is any good right out of the gate. It takes practice, time, initiative, and patience to get where you want to go, but some of us just feel so cut out of the action that we won't even attempt achieving an end.


Perhaps the issue is that you tell yourself it's a step by step processes that takes a lot of effort.

It really comes down to this. People who are sociable have an easy time with it. People who are not don't have an easy time with it. Sociable doesn't mean it has to be IRL. There's nothing unhealthy about an online relationship. What is love really but a true friend you're dedicated to.

But on the point of the homosexual demographic, I think you're a bit wrong there. As most homosexuals aren't feminine at all.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.