Post Reply Moderator Applications
Posted 12/22/10
DCM's Manga Moderator Application!

okays whats up, DCM Seekers?! In this forum thread, you can apply to be a moderator for DCM's Manga. If you read the rules, then you know what to do, if you didn't read, i would strongly suggest you to read them before applying. And yes I am the co-creator, meaning I can do half the things that the creator, DarkCrescentMoon, can do. I can be sweet, but strict..sometimes xD. ANYWAYS, for DCM's Manga group, there are three positions you can apply for which are: DCM Manga Helper, DCM Manga Forum Fanatics and DCM Manga Designer. Lemme tell you what the positions are for:
DCM Manga Helpers: They help the Creator, DarkCrescentMoon, and the Co-Creator, katie-deidaraxD, around. They keep track of what the Seekers/Members are doing, and if they spot something wrong, they report it to the creator and/or the co-creator and the action will be taken. This is a major spot of this group, so apply for this position!!!
DCM Manga Designers: They make graphics such as the group's avii, supporting banner, and profile. For this position you must be experienced with GIMP and/or Photoshop. No online editting allowed.
DCM Manga Forum Fanatics: They are in charge of forums. They create games and anything to make the group active 8D!!!



Forms:
DCM Manga Helper:

Username/Name:
Describe yourself:
Activeness (How active are you?):
Will you respect all members, including creator and mods?:


DCM Manga Designers:

Username/Name:
Describe yourself:
Activeness (How active are you?):
What program do you use?:
Examples (At least 3):
Will you respect all members, including creator and mods?:


DCM Manga Forum Fanatics:


Username/Name:
Describe yourself:
Activeness (How active are you?):
Will you respect all members, including creator and mods?:



If rejected, it is because we don't see that you are ready yet, meaning not active enough or not ready to be a designer. but that rarely happens XD soo apply and we'll gladly accept you to the crew! thanks for applying<3
Posted 12/22/10
DCM Manga Forum Fanatics:


Username: Nagihiko-Fujisaki-Lover
Describe yourself: I'm really talkative but I can keep quiet, I'm really helpful, and caring, sweet, and very cheerful!
Activeness: I'm really active!!
Will you respect all members?: Yes!
DCM Manga Creator
1345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the dark where...
Offline
Posted 12/22/10

Nagihiko-Fujisaki-Lover wrote:

DCM Manga Forum Fanatics:


Username: Nagihiko-Fujisaki-Lover
Describe yourself: I'm really talkative but I can keep quiet, I'm really helpful, and caring, sweet, and very cheerful!
Activeness: I'm really active!!
Will you respect all members?: Yes!


YOU ARE ACCEPTED

Thanks for applying! XD
Posted 12/22/10
DCM Manga Helper:
Username/Name: lucrid_katie/Katie (yes i am that katie from katie-deidaraxD)
Describe yourself: I AM FUN, WEIRD, STRANGE, AND STUPID XD but strict and depressed at rare times...
Activeness (How active are you?): EVER-DAY 8D <3
Will you respect all members, including creator and mods?: heck.yes<3 i love this group :)

DCM Manga Creator
1345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the dark where...
Offline
Posted 12/22/10

lucrid_katie wrote:

DCM Manga Helper:
Username/Name: lucrid_katie/Katie (yes i am that katie from katie-deidaraxD)
Describe yourself: I AM FUN, WEIRD, STRANGE, AND STUPID XD but strict and depressed at rare times...
Activeness (How active are you?): EVER-DAY 8D <3
Will you respect all members, including creator and mods?: heck.yes<3 i love this group :)



YOUR ACCEPTED

Hehe, of course u can b one XP
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/10
DCM Manga Helper:

Username/Name: Ayu
Describe yourself: RANDOM WOOT WOOT ;DD
Activeness (How active are you?): U SHOULD NO IF U DNT LETS PUT IT TO 24/7 ;DD LALALA
Will you respect all members, including creator and mods?: U NO I WILL ;3
Posted 12/23/10

IVIilkShake wrote:

DCM Manga Helper:

Username/Name: Ayu
Describe yourself: RANDOM WOOT WOOT ;DD
Activeness (How active are you?): U SHOULD NO IF U DNT LETS PUT IT TO 24/7 ;DD LALALA
Will you respect all members, including creator and mods?: U NO I WILL ;3


accepted
of course your accepted C: your so active in this group and mine<3 :))
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/10 , edited 12/23/10

katie-deidaraxD wrote:


IVIilkShake wrote:

DCM Manga Helper:

Username/Name: Ayu
Describe yourself: RANDOM WOOT WOOT ;DD
Activeness (How active are you?): U SHOULD NO IF U DNT LETS PUT IT TO 24/7 ;DD LALALA
Will you respect all members, including creator and mods?: U NO I WILL ;3


accepted
of course your accepted C: your so active in this group and mine<3 :))


lol thankies
You must be logged in to post.