First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Blood Grip Gang
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 2/6/11

NARUTO-14 wrote:

I guess sebi hates me now. She sat down on a tree branch.


Sajiko looks at her as she walks up to the tree "he doesnt hate you his sad that the mansion was destroyed on the inside"
78909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/11
Kyo can restore it
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 2/6/11

NARUTO-14 wrote:

Kyo can restore it


sajiko smiles "i know Sebastian will love that"
78909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/11
She got up walking back
When sebi got back the castle had been restored and was back to normal
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 2/6/11

NARUTO-14 wrote:

She got up walking back
When sebi got back the castle had been restored and was back to normal


Sebastain walks inside and looks around seeing everything was as he left it clean and orginized and smiles
Member
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 2/6/11

The_Dark_Princess wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:

Hikari runs inside and hides behind the counter, looking around. "no one here? ... good~" She goes to the fridge and gets out a cheese slice and eating it slowly, sitting on the counter, this time, cross-legged.





NARUTO-14 wrote:

sebi I'm sorry


Sebastian looks at her "its ok Cheza its not your fault"
Grell walks in from the pool and sees Hikari on the counter "well hello"


Hikari jumps a bit and falls behind the counter. "W-who are you?!?!" She looks up from behind the counter with her ears back, glaring at Grell.
78909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/11
Angelus landed on the ground
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 2/6/11

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


The_Dark_Princess wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:

Hikari runs inside and hides behind the counter, looking around. "no one here? ... good~" She goes to the fridge and gets out a cheese slice and eating it slowly, sitting on the counter, this time, cross-legged.





NARUTO-14 wrote:

sebi I'm sorry


Sebastian looks at her "its ok Cheza its not your fault"
Grell walks in from the pool and sees Hikari on the counter "well hello"


Hikari jumps a bit and falls behind the counter. "W-who are you?!?!" She looks up from behind the counter with her ears back, glaring at Grell.


"im the vice Leader of this gang"
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 2/6/11

NARUTO-14 wrote:

Angelus landed on the ground


Sebastian smiles "my home its back to normal"
78909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/11
Hmph I wonder y u idiot. Shde huffed idk wat cheza sees in him
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 2/6/11

NARUTO-14 wrote:

Hmph I wonder y u idiot. Shde huffed idk wat cheza sees in him


Sebastian skatches his head and walks in the kitchen to start cooking for the gang
Member
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 2/6/11

The_Dark_Princess wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


The_Dark_Princess wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:

Hikari runs inside and hides behind the counter, looking around. "no one here? ... good~" She goes to the fridge and gets out a cheese slice and eating it slowly, sitting on the counter, this time, cross-legged.


Sebastian looks at her "its ok Cheza its not your fault"
Grell walks in from the pool and sees Hikari on the counter "well hello"


Hikari jumps a bit and falls behind the counter. "W-who are you?!?!" She looks up from behind the counter with her ears back, glaring at Grell.


"im the vice Leader of this gang"


Hikari glares but then hides, running off into the living room. Right when she passes him, she whispers, "I'm Hikari... Watch out~" Hikari hides behind the couch and lies down. "ah... i'm tired~" She closes her eyes and curl up, her tails surrounding her and making her seem like a giant furball.
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 2/6/11

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


The_Dark_Princess wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


The_Dark_Princess wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:

Hikari runs inside and hides behind the counter, looking around. "no one here? ... good~" She goes to the fridge and gets out a cheese slice and eating it slowly, sitting on the counter, this time, cross-legged.


Sebastian looks at her "its ok Cheza its not your fault"
Grell walks in from the pool and sees Hikari on the counter "well hello"


Hikari jumps a bit and falls behind the counter. "W-who are you?!?!" She looks up from behind the counter with her ears back, glaring at Grell.


"im the vice Leader of this gang"


Hikari glares but then hides, running off into the living room. Right when she passes him, she whispers, "I'm Hikari... Watch out~" Hikari hides behind the couch and lies down. "ah... i'm tired~" She closes her eyes and curl up, her tails surrounding her and making her seem like a giant furball.


Grell looks at her
78909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/11
Cheza walked in sebi where r u
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 2/6/11

NARUTO-14 wrote:

Cheza walked in sebi where r u


Sebastian walks out the kitchen with alot of treys balancing them to the dinning room "imin the dinning room"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.