First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply role plays !!
Posted 12/28/10
but remeber i will be here for you if you need anyone to listen or talk to *smiles a bit*
Creator
19257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / japan XD
Offline
Posted 12/29/10

shaddie-kun wrote:

but remeber i will be here for you if you need anyone to listen or talk to *smiles a bit*


thank u nyah give u a hug
Posted 12/29/10

deathnotegirl_01 wrote:


shaddie-kun wrote:

but remeber i will be here for you if you need anyone to listen or talk to *smiles a bit*


thank u nyah give u a hug


no problem *hugs back* (:
Creator
19257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / japan XD
Offline
Posted 12/29/10

shaddie-kun wrote:


deathnotegirl_01 wrote:


shaddie-kun wrote:

but remeber i will be here for you if you need anyone to listen or talk to *smiles a bit*


thank u nyah give u a hug


no problem *hugs back* (:


its jus alot of people tha i care bout.. i cant get them bak
Posted 12/29/10


its jus alot of people tha i care bout.. i cant get them bak

aww sorry ): i know, how you feel...

Creator
19257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / japan XD
Offline
Posted 12/30/10

shaddie-kun wrote:



its jus alot of people tha i care bout.. i cant get them bak


aww sorry ): i know, how you feel...



r-really u doo ??
Posted 12/30/10



Yes i do....

Creator
19257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / japan XD
Offline
Posted 1/1/11

shaddie-kun wrote:




Yes i do....



how???
Posted 1/1/11



Yes i do....



how???

idk if your going through friend issues or family issues
but, i lost my family at a young age,i was very close to my parents and my little brother, its like losing a part of me...

Creator
19257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / japan XD
Offline
Posted 1/1/11

shaddie-kun wrote:




Yes i do....



how???

idk if your going through friend issues or family issues
but, i lost my family at a young age,i was very close to my parents and my little brother, its like losing a part of me...


wel im kinda goin through both
Posted 1/1/11


idk if your going through friend issues or family issues
but, i lost my family at a young age,i was very close to my parents and my little brother, its like losing a part of me...


wel im kinda goin through both


ah i see
it is tough tho ):but you gotta stick through it...
Creator
19257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / japan XD
Offline
Posted 1/1/11

shaddie-kun wrote:



idk if your going through friend issues or family issues
but, i lost my family at a young age,i was very close to my parents and my little brother, its like losing a part of me...


wel im kinda goin through both


ah i see
it is tough tho ):but you gotta stick through it...

i-i -i know but its really hard though
Posted 1/2/11

ah i see
it is tough tho ):but you gotta stick through it...

i-i -i know but its really hard though


i know it is, i nearly killed myself over it :\ .....

Creator
19257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / japan XD
Offline
Posted 1/11/11

shaddie-kun wrote:


ah i see
it is tough tho ):but you gotta stick through it...

i-i -i know but its really hard though


i know it is, i nearly killed myself over it :\ .....


i know i jus got through a huge big fight i cried all day
Posted 1/13/11

deathnotegirl_01 wrote:


shaddie-kun wrote:


ah i see
it is tough tho ):but you gotta stick through it...

i-i -i know but its really hard though


i know it is, i nearly killed myself over it :\ .....


i know i jus got through a huge big fight i cried all day



its better to cry then hold it all in tho right?
(:
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.