First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
What do you believe symbolizes you?
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/26/10

Phyzjob wrote:

A cow! :O


Is this because of your udders?
30256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Davao
Offline
Posted 12/26/10

darkoff wrote:


Phyzjob wrote:

A cow! :O


Is this because of your udders?


OH EHM GEE, how did you guess?!
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/26/10

Phyzjob wrote:


darkoff wrote:


Phyzjob wrote:

A cow! :O


Is this because of your udders?


OH EHM GEE, how did you guess?!


Tell me more.
Posted 12/26/10 , edited 12/26/10

darkoff wrote:


Phyzjob wrote:

A cow! :O


Is this because of your udders?



Right here, yo!
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/26/10

GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


Phyzjob wrote:

A cow! :O


Is this because of your udders?



Right here, yo!


Would you like to suck those udders?
Posted 12/26/10

darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


Phyzjob wrote:

A cow! :O


Is this because of your udders?



Right here, yo!


Would you like to suck those udders?


Lactose/prostate intolerant.
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/26/10

GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


Phyzjob wrote:

A cow! :O


Is this because of your udders?



Right here, yo!


Would you like to suck those udders?


Lactose/prostate intolerant.


And despite that you're willing to suck on them? Great will.
893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 12/26/10

GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


Phyzjob wrote:

A cow! :O


Is this because of your udders?



Right here, yo!


why do u keep looking at this form? o.e
Posted 12/26/10

darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


Phyzjob wrote:

A cow! :O


Is this because of your udders?



Right here, yo!


Would you like to suck those udders?


Lactose/prostate intolerant.


And despite that you're willing to suck on them? Great will.


Well, I could hardly resist after seeing you move them through your mouth like jawbreakers.
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/26/10

GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


Phyzjob wrote:

A cow! :O


Is this because of your udders?



Right here, yo!


Would you like to suck those udders?


Lactose/prostate intolerant.


And despite that you're willing to suck on them? Great will.


Well, I could hardly resist after seeing you move them through your mouth like jawbreakers.


I'm flattered, but I don't think my balls can reach to my mouth.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how gay are you? 15 being the lowest.
Posted 12/26/10

Sola_Sun wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


Phyzjob wrote:

A cow! :O


Is this because of your udders?



Right here, yo!


why do u keep looking at this form? o.e


I've gotta compete for your heart with varnlestoff.
it looks like Darkoff is also after you now.

The list just keeps growing.
:/
Posted 12/26/10

darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


Phyzjob wrote:

A cow! :O


Is this because of your udders?



Right here, yo!


Would you like to suck those udders?


Lactose/prostate intolerant.


And despite that you're willing to suck on them? Great will.


Well, I could hardly resist after seeing you move them through your mouth like jawbreakers.


I'm flattered, but I don't think my balls can reach to my mouth.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how gay are you? 15 being the lowest.


Thats why you need to resort to this cow's balls.
As 15 being the lowest unit of gay, while 1 is the highest, I pick 15.
893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 12/26/10


If you loved me like you say, i'm surprised u havent added me as a buddy

Posted 12/26/10

Sola_Sun wrote:



If you loved me like you say, i'm surprised u havent added me as a buddy



GheyDeer doesn't do adds.
It makes GheyDeer look desperate.
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/26/10

GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


Phyzjob wrote:

A cow! :O


Is this because of your udders?



Right here, yo!


Would you like to suck those udders?


Lactose/prostate intolerant.


And despite that you're willing to suck on them? Great will.


Well, I could hardly resist after seeing you move them through your mouth like jawbreakers.


I'm flattered, but I don't think my balls can reach to my mouth.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how gay are you? 15 being the lowest.


Thats why you need to resort to this cow's balls.
As 15 being the lowest unit of gay, while 1 is the highest, I pick 15.


How can I resort to it if you're the one hogging it?
So there is a number.

Sorry broski, I know you're trying to gay me up, but the only man I'm interested in is the woMAN.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.