First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
What do you believe symbolizes you?
893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 12/26/10

GheyDeer wrote:


Sola_Sun wrote:



If you loved me like you say, i'm surprised u havent added me as a buddy



GheyDeer doesn't do adds.
It makes GheyDeer look desperate.


uh huh... and why do you love me? Just wondering
Posted 12/26/10

darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


Phyzjob wrote:

A cow! :O


Is this because of your udders?



Right here, yo!


Would you like to suck those udders?


Lactose/prostate intolerant.


And despite that you're willing to suck on them? Great will.


Well, I could hardly resist after seeing you move them through your mouth like jawbreakers.


I'm flattered, but I don't think my balls can reach to my mouth.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how gay are you? 15 being the lowest.


Thats why you need to resort to this cow's balls.
As 15 being the lowest unit of gay, while 1 is the highest, I pick 15.


How can I resort to it if you're the one hogging it?
So there is a number.

Sorry broski, I know you're trying to gay me up, but the only man I'm interested in is the woMAN.


Well, I left the asshole for you, knowing you've always been an avid fan of the assholes of male hoofed creatures.
I've seen the way look at me.
You know it too.

I notice you capitalized "MAN", that's a nice indication that you're in denial about your own homosexuality.
We'll work together to finally bring you out of the closet.
Don't worry, it's going to be ok.
My shoulder is always there for you to lean on, by GheyDeer's asshole is forever closed to you.
I'm sorry.
Posted 12/26/10 , edited 12/26/10

Sola_Sun wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


Sola_Sun wrote:



If you loved me like you say, i'm surprised u havent added me as a buddy



GheyDeer doesn't do adds.
It makes GheyDeer look desperate.


uh huh... and why do you love me? Just wondering


It was just meant to be.
The first time varnlestoff, Darkoff, and I saw you.
It was just...fated.
893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 12/26/10
GheyDeer wrote:


Sola_Sun wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


Sola_Sun wrote:



If you loved me like you say, i'm surprised u havent added me as a buddy



GheyDeer doesn't do adds.
It makes GheyDeer look desperate.


uh huh... and why do you love me? Just wondering


It was just meant to be.
The first time varnlestoff, Darkoff, and I saw you.
It was just...fated.

well those two are 21 and 22 i dont think they would love someone whos 16 ._. and barely 16 at that .______.
Posted 12/26/10
wrote:


Sola_Sun wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


Sola_Sun wrote:



If you loved me like you say, i'm surprised u havent added me as a buddy



GheyDeer doesn't do adds.
It makes GheyDeer look desperate.


uh huh... and why do you love me? Just wondering


It was just meant to be.
The first time varnlestoff, Darkoff, and I saw you.
It was just...fated.

well those two are 21 and 22 i dont think they would love someone whos 16 ._. and barely 16 at that .______.

Here, we call them pedophiles.
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/26/10

GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


Phyzjob wrote:

A cow! :O


Is this because of your udders?



Right here, yo!


Would you like to suck those udders?


Lactose/prostate intolerant.


And despite that you're willing to suck on them? Great will.


Well, I could hardly resist after seeing you move them through your mouth like jawbreakers.


I'm flattered, but I don't think my balls can reach to my mouth.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how gay are you? 15 being the lowest.


Thats why you need to resort to this cow's balls.
As 15 being the lowest unit of gay, while 1 is the highest, I pick 15.


How can I resort to it if you're the one hogging it?
So there is a number.

Sorry broski, I know you're trying to gay me up, but the only man I'm interested in is the woMAN.


Well, I left the asshole for you, knowing you've always been an avid fan of the assholes of male hoofed creatures.
I've seen the way look at me.
You know it too.

I notice you capitalized "MAN", that's a nice indication that you're in denial about your own homosexuality.
We'll work together to finally bring you out of the closet.
Don't worry, it's going to be ok.
My shoulder is always there for you to lean on, by GheyDeer's asshole is forever closed to you.
I'm sorry.


You left the asshole because it's the most female part there is. The cock and balls are still your milking machine. You little homo, you.

I capitalized the MAN in woMAN to indicate the lesbian community of women. After all, darkoff can turn any lesbian into a less of an abomination with his huge cock and making them drool for it.

You probably think 15 is the lowest because lots of the things you do are gay.
Wait, sorry, gay men aren't calling things.
Don't worry, I'm not homophobic against you guys.
In fact, I help you guys a lot by telling you where the nearest suicide booth is.
893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 12/26/10
wrote:


Sola_Sun wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


Sola_Sun wrote:



If you loved me like you say, i'm surprised u havent added me as a buddy



GheyDeer doesn't do adds.
It makes GheyDeer look desperate.


uh huh... and why do you love me? Just wondering


It was just meant to be.
The first time varnlestoff, Darkoff, and I saw you.
It was just...fated.

well those two are 21 and 22 i dont think they would love someone whos 16 ._. and barely 16 at that .______.

Here, we call them pedophiles.

i know that they would be called pedophiles. goodness.... why me?
Posted 12/26/10
uhhh a glass full of water y? im always positive and i can take a lot but if you throw me hard enough i just might break
Posted 12/26/10

darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


Phyzjob wrote:

A cow! :O


Is this because of your udders?



Right here, yo!


Would you like to suck those udders?


Lactose/prostate intolerant.


And despite that you're willing to suck on them? Great will.


Well, I could hardly resist after seeing you move them through your mouth like jawbreakers.


I'm flattered, but I don't think my balls can reach to my mouth.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how gay are you? 15 being the lowest.


Thats why you need to resort to this cow's balls.
As 15 being the lowest unit of gay, while 1 is the highest, I pick 15.


How can I resort to it if you're the one hogging it?
So there is a number.

Sorry broski, I know you're trying to gay me up, but the only man I'm interested in is the woMAN.


Well, I left the asshole for you, knowing you've always been an avid fan of the assholes of male hoofed creatures.
I've seen the way look at me.
You know it too.

I notice you capitalized "MAN", that's a nice indication that you're in denial about your own homosexuality.
We'll work together to finally bring you out of the closet.
Don't worry, it's going to be ok.
My shoulder is always there for you to lean on, by GheyDeer's asshole is forever closed to you.
I'm sorry.


You left the asshole because it's the most female part there is. The cock and balls are still your milking machine. You little homo, you.

I capitalized the MAN in woMAN to indicate the lesbian community of women. After all, darkoff can turn any lesbian into a less of an abomination with his huge cock and making them drool for it.

You probably think 15 is the lowest because lots of the things you do are gay.
Wait, sorry, gay men aren't calling things.
Don't worry, I'm not homophobic against you guys.
In fact, I help you guys a lot by telling you where the nearest suicide booth is.


Whoa, whoa!
Of course.
I felt bad since the asshole of a male-cow is the closest thing you could get to pussy.
I'll let you have what little heterosexuality you can grasp.

I just wanted you to know that I fully support your homosexuality.
Stealing is a crime, but people do it anyway.
Posted 12/26/10 , edited 12/26/10

Sola_Sun wrote:

wrote:


Sola_Sun wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


Sola_Sun wrote:



If you loved me like you say, i'm surprised u havent added me as a buddy



GheyDeer doesn't do adds.
It makes GheyDeer look desperate.


uh huh... and why do you love me? Just wondering


It was just meant to be.
The first time varnlestoff, Darkoff, and I saw you.
It was just...fated.

well those two are 21 and 22 i dont think they would love someone whos 16 ._. and barely 16 at that .______.

Here, we call them pedophiles.

i know that they would be called pedophiles. goodness.... why me?


Because it was fated.
Posted 12/26/10
red riding hood.
893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 12/26/10
Because it was fated.

I'm gonna guess that fate hates me ._.
Posted 12/26/10
Because it was fated.

I'm gonna guess that fate hates me ._.

Could be.
106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 12/26/10
I believe that lady luck symbolizes me.

Though, I gotta also believe that two men kissing symbolizes that pedophile above me.
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/26/10 , edited 12/26/10

GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


GheyDeer wrote:


darkoff wrote:


Phyzjob wrote:

A cow! :O


Is this because of your udders?



Right here, yo!


Would you like to suck those udders?


Lactose/prostate intolerant.


And despite that you're willing to suck on them? Great will.


Well, I could hardly resist after seeing you move them through your mouth like jawbreakers.


I'm flattered, but I don't think my balls can reach to my mouth.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how gay are you? 15 being the lowest.


Thats why you need to resort to this cow's balls.
As 15 being the lowest unit of gay, while 1 is the highest, I pick 15.


How can I resort to it if you're the one hogging it?
So there is a number.

Sorry broski, I know you're trying to gay me up, but the only man I'm interested in is the woMAN.


Well, I left the asshole for you, knowing you've always been an avid fan of the assholes of male hoofed creatures.
I've seen the way look at me.
You know it too.

I notice you capitalized "MAN", that's a nice indication that you're in denial about your own homosexuality.
We'll work together to finally bring you out of the closet.
Don't worry, it's going to be ok.
My shoulder is always there for you to lean on, by GheyDeer's asshole is forever closed to you.
I'm sorry.


You left the asshole because it's the most female part there is. The cock and balls are still your milking machine. You little homo, you.

I capitalized the MAN in woMAN to indicate the lesbian community of women. After all, darkoff can turn any lesbian into a less of an abomination with his huge cock and making them drool for it.

You probably think 15 is the lowest because lots of the things you do are gay.
Wait, sorry, gay men aren't calling things.
Don't worry, I'm not homophobic against you guys.
In fact, I help you guys a lot by telling you where the nearest suicide booth is.


Whoa, whoa!
Of course.
I felt bad since the asshole of a male-cow is the closest thing you could get to pussy.
I'll let you have what little heterosexuality you can grasp.

I just wanted you to know that I fully support your homosexuality.
Stealing is a crime, but people do it anyway.


You support homosexuality in general. Of course you want the ones who can be saved to have their heterosexuality. After that, they aren't going to hell like you..
Stealing may be a crime, but so is Homosexuality and people do it anyway.
Oh wait, look at me, I did it again.
You homosexuals perfer to be called humans rather than "it", no?

Ball's in your court, GheyDeer. Be sure not to lick the crap out of it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.