First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Sign up for a Boss! or Guardian!
139363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/10 , edited 12/28/10

Kim-Natsu wrote:

e-eeh!!
n-no...i just ask --"


No its okay ^^
Wait, well... You can have Giotto if you want~
87916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/29/10

Kim-Natsu wrote:

e-eeh!!
n-no...i just ask --"


you can go to the group pages and see what other characters are available
Mafioso
494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Namimori-chu
Offline
Posted 12/29/10
i'ts okey
87916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/29/10

Kim-Natsu wrote:

i'ts okey


please choose somebody else besides tsuna and giotto since the creator of the group rp's as them
Mafioso
494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Namimori-chu
Offline
Posted 12/29/10

Generation X
Username : KIm-Natsu
Name of your Character: Chrome Dokuro
Fighting Style/Weapons:Trident,Daemon Spade's Devil Lens/Box Animal Gufo di Nebbia ver. Vongola(Mukuro)
Family: Vongola
Position:(sun, storm, etc ) Mist
Will you be Active?: i'll try do the best~
Proof that u invited ur buddies : yeah,i'll invite and make a life in this group
139363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/29/10

Kim-Natsu wrote:


Generation X
Username : KIm-Natsu
Name of your Character: Chrome Dokuro
Fighting Style/Weapons:Trident,Daemon Spade's Devil Lens/Box Animal Gufo di Nebbia ver. Vongola(Mukuro)
Family: Vongola
Position:(sun, storm, etc ) Mist
Will you be Active?: i'll try do the best~
Proof that u invited ur buddies : yeah,i'll invite and make a life in this group


Approved!
Mafioso
494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Namimori-chu
Offline
Posted 12/29/10
Arcobaleno

Username : KIm-Natsu
Name of your Character: Luce
Fighting Style/Weapons:Just saving everyone and always protect.
Family: Giglio Nero Famiglia
Position:(sun, storm, etc ) Sky
Will you be Active?: i'll try do the best~
Proof that u invited ur buddies : yeah,i'll invite and make a life in this group
87916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/29/10

Kim-Natsu wrote:

Arcobaleno

Username : KIm-Natsu
Name of your Character: Luce
Fighting Style/Weapons:Just saving everyone and always protect.
Family: Giglio Nero Famiglia
Position:(sun, storm, etc ) Sky
Will you be Active?: i'll try do the best~
Proof that u invited ur buddies : yeah,i'll invite and make a life in this group


APPROVED
Mafioso
48309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Anywhere but Jakku
Offline
Posted 12/30/10
Generation X
Username :Leilani-chan
Name of your Character:Fran
Fighting Style/Weapons:Illusions
Family:Varia
Position:(sun, storm, etc )Mist
Will you be Active?:Yes
Proof that u invited ur buddies :I always do! <3
Posted 12/30/10
Username : littlechibis
Name of your Character: Fran
Fighting Style/Weapons: Illusions, 66 ring and box and other subs boxes and rings, hides weapons under clothes.
Family: vongola varia
Position:(sun, storm, etc ) mist
Will you be Active? yes
Proof that u invited ur buddies : in the other forum/sign up
87916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/30/10

Leilani-chan wrote:

Generation X
Username :Leilani-chan
Name of your Character:Fran
Fighting Style/Weapons:Illusions
Family:Varia
Position:(sun, storm, etc )Mist
Will you be Active?:Yes
Proof that u invited ur buddies :I always do! <3


APPROVED


littlechibis wrote:

Username : littlechibis
Name of your Character: Fran
Fighting Style/Weapons: Illusions, 66 ring and box and other subs boxes and rings, hides weapons under clothes.
Family: vongola varia
Position:(sun, storm, etc ) mist
Will you be Active? yes
Proof that u invited ur buddies : in the other forum/sign up


please sign up for another character
Posted 12/30/10

lenalee-chan wrote:


Leilani-chan wrote:

Generation X
Username :Leilani-chan
Name of your Character:Fran
Fighting Style/Weapons:Illusions
Family:Varia
Position:(sun, storm, etc )Mist
Will you be Active?:Yes
Proof that u invited ur buddies :I always do! <3


APPROVED


littlechibis wrote:

Username : littlechibis
Name of your Character: Fran
Fighting Style/Weapons: Illusions, 66 ring and box and other subs boxes and rings, hides weapons under clothes.
Family: vongola varia
Position:(sun, storm, etc ) mist
Will you be Active? yes
Proof that u invited ur buddies : in the other forum/sign up


please sign up for another character


Oops! sorry! totaly didnt see that! (im blind TT^TT)

May I be Mammon then please? (:
Weapons; Boxes Rings,
Varia/
Mist
87916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/30/10

littlechibis wrote:

Oops! sorry! totaly didnt see that! (im blind TT^TT)

May I be Mammon then please? (:
Weapons; Boxes Rings,
Varia/
Mist


Sure! you are APPROVED
17370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/4/11

Generation X
Username : kiti-chan
Name of your Character: Chrome Dokuro
Fighting Style/Weapons: Triton
Family: Vongola X
Position:(sun, storm, etc ) Mist Guardian
Will you be Active? yesh
Proof that u invited ur buddies : yup. . . but me cant get the screen shot
Mafioso
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 1/4/11
Generation X
Username : cenasobelle
Name of your Character: Lal Mirch
Fighting Style/Weapons: gun, weapon box
Family: CEDEF (vongola's outside advisors or support-like)
Position:(sun, storm, etc ) Rain(original), but because of incomplete curse, rain energy changes into both mist and cloud energies.

And

Generation X
Username : cenasobelle
Name of your Character: Fong
Fighting Style/Weapons: Fong's way, i dunno if i'm right, kung fu?
Family: Arcobaleno
Position:(sun, storm, etc ) storm

Will you be Active? uhm.. i'll try my best desu!!,.
Proof that u invited ur buddies :
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.