First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Shimon Island
139417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/11

CessyChan wrote:


Shigure:

*smiles
that's alright..
let's go look for this Enma...
*walks ahead


Tsuna
okay then..
*Follows*
Mafioso
21978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Millefiore Qua...
Offline
Posted 1/13/11

XIIIDARKNESS wrote:

Tsuna
okay then..
*Follows*


Shigure:
hmmm...
i can sense presence...
139417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/11

CessyChan wrote:


XIIIDARKNESS wrote:

Tsuna
okay then..
*Follows*


Shigure:
hmmm...
i can sense presence...


Tsuna
Huh? you can?
Mafioso
21978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Millefiore Qua...
Offline
Posted 1/13/11 , edited 1/13/11

XIIIDARKNESS wrote:

Tsuna
Huh? you can?


Shigure:
*nods
but..it's very faint...
*looks around
139417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/11

CessyChan wrote:


Shigure:
*nods
but..it's very faint...
*looks around


Tsuna
Okay then
*Is looking around too*
Mafioso
21978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Millefiore Qua...
Offline
Posted 1/13/11

XIIIDARKNESS wrote:

Tsuna
Okay then
*Is looking around too*


Shigure:
*thinks: the presence...is here!
*opens a door of a room

(um..who should it be?)
139417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/11

CessyChan wrote:


XIIIDARKNESS wrote:

Tsuna
Okay then
*Is looking around too*


Shigure:
*thinks: the presence...is here!
*opens a door of a room

(um..who should it be?)


Tsuna
*peeking into room*



(A cat, Adeheild, a servant, or idk)
Mafioso
21978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Millefiore Qua...
Offline
Posted 1/13/11 , edited 1/13/11

XIIIDARKNESS wrote:

Tsuna
*peeking into room*

(A cat, Adeheild, a servant, or idk)



Shigure:

*glares at the girl
who..are you?
*stares at her ring
*thinks: her ring..is like mine..

ooc: i'll choose Adelheid, we used cat too much in XX XDXD
139417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/11

CessyChan wrote:



Shigure:

*glares at the girl
who..are you?
*stares at her ring
*thinks: her ring..is like mine..

ooc: i'll choose Adelheid, we used cat too much in XX XDXD


Tsuna
A-Adelheid!?


ooc: kk then xD
Mafioso
21978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Millefiore Qua...
Offline
Posted 1/13/11

XIIIDARKNESS wrote:

Tsuna
A-Adelheid!?

ooc: kk then xD


Shigure:
*glares at her

ooc: wat should we do? XDXD
139417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/13/11

CessyChan wrote:


XIIIDARKNESS wrote:

Tsuna
A-Adelheid!?

ooc: kk then xD


Shigure:
*glares at her

ooc: wat should we do? XDXD


Tsuna
*bows*
PLEASE DONT KILL US!?


ooc: I have NO clue!
Mafioso
21978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Millefiore Qua...
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

XIIIDARKNESS wrote:

Tsuna
*bows*
PLEASE DONT KILL US!?

ooc: I have NO clue!


Shigure:

*looks at Tsuna
why are u scared of her?
*looks at Adelheid
are u..a Shimon Guardian??

ooc: same here..sumone should act as Adelheid for now..but i can't rp as Adelheid cause i can't really rp her char >..<
139417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

CessyChan wrote:


XIIIDARKNESS wrote:

Tsuna
*bows*
PLEASE DONT KILL US!?

ooc: I have NO clue!


Shigure:

*looks at Tsuna
why are u scared of her?
*looks at Adelheid
are u..a Shimon Guardian??

ooc: same here..sumone should act as Adelheid for now..but i can't rp as Adelheid cause i can't really rp her char >..<


Adelheid
Depends... on who is asking

ooc: *Sighs* I can~ lolz, may not be the best though~
Mafioso
21978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Millefiore Qua...
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

XIIIDARKNESS wrote:

Adelheid
Depends... on who is asking

ooc: *Sighs* I can~ lolz, may not be the best though~


Shigure:
hmmm..
*looks around
is someone named...Kozato Enma here??
139417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

CessyChan wrote:


Shigure:
hmmm..
*looks around
is someone named...Kozato Enma here??


Adelheid
Depends...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.