First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
139411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/24/10
Streets of Italy
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/24/10

XIIIDARKNESS wrote:

Streets of Italy


Sen wandered, looking a bit lost
139411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/24/10

SensuallyYours wrote:


XIIIDARKNESS wrote:

Streets of Italy


Sen wandered, looking a bit lost


Giotto
Hey you look lost there.
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/24/10

XIIIDARKNESS wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


XIIIDARKNESS wrote:

Streets of Italy


Sen wandered, looking a bit lost


Giotto
Hey you look lost there.


"Eh-heh." Sen turns to the origin of the voice. "Ah! Giotto?" she asked
139411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/24/10

SensuallyYours wrote:


XIIIDARKNESS wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


XIIIDARKNESS wrote:

Streets of Italy


Sen wandered, looking a bit lost


Giotto
Hey you look lost there.


"Eh-heh." Sen turns to the origin of the voice. "Ah! Giotto?" she asked


Giotto

That would be me, so you need help?

ooc: sorry but I have to go already *sighs*
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/24/10

XIIIDARKNESS wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


XIIIDARKNESS wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


XIIIDARKNESS wrote:

Streets of Italy


Sen wandered, looking a bit lost


Giotto
Hey you look lost there.


"Eh-heh." Sen turns to the origin of the voice. "Ah! Giotto?" she asked


Giotto

That would be me, so you need help?

ooc: sorry but I have to go already *sighs*


"It's been a while, desu ne?" Sen smiled, "I'm Sen, we met a few years back."
139411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/25/10

SensuallyYours wrote:


XIIIDARKNESS wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


XIIIDARKNESS wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


XIIIDARKNESS wrote:

Streets of Italy


Sen wandered, looking a bit lost


Giotto
Hey you look lost there.


"Eh-heh." Sen turns to the origin of the voice. "Ah! Giotto?" she asked


Giotto

That would be me, so you need help?

ooc: sorry but I have to go already *sighs*


"It's been a while, desu ne?" Sen smiled, "I'm Sen, we met a few years back."


Giotto
Oh yea! well nice to see you again.
Guardian
21691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / A very very FAR a...
Offline
Posted 12/25/10

XIIIDARKNESS wrote:

Streets of Italy


Ashley walked around the streets, she was boredout of her mind and had no jobs or missions
139411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/25/10

Ashley_Anori wrote:


XIIIDARKNESS wrote:

Streets of Italy


Ashley walked around the streets, she was boredout of her mind and had no jobs or missions


Giotto
Hello there~
have i seen you before?
Guardian
21691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / A very very FAR a...
Offline
Posted 12/25/10

XIIIDARKNESS wrote:


Ashley_Anori wrote:


XIIIDARKNESS wrote:

Streets of Italy


Ashley walked around the streets, she was boredout of her mind and had no jobs or missions


Giotto
Hello there~
have i seen you before?


Ashley looked up at the man and raised an eyebrow "i dont think so," she said, not really caring who he was
139411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/25/10

Ashley_Anori wrote:


XIIIDARKNESS wrote:


Ashley_Anori wrote:


XIIIDARKNESS wrote:

Streets of Italy


Ashley walked around the streets, she was boredout of her mind and had no jobs or missions


Giotto
Hello there~
have i seen you before?


Ashley looked up at the man and raised an eyebrow "i dont think so," she said, not really caring who he was


Giotto
Well~ Looks like your kinda lost there~
Guardian
21691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / A very very FAR a...
Offline
Posted 12/25/10

XIIIDARKNESS wrote:


Ashley_Anori wrote:


XIIIDARKNESS wrote:


Ashley_Anori wrote:


XIIIDARKNESS wrote:

Streets of Italy


Ashley walked around the streets, she was boredout of her mind and had no jobs or missions


Giotto
Hello there~
have i seen you before?


Ashley looked up at the man and raised an eyebrow "i dont think so," she said, not really caring who he was


Giotto
Well~ Looks like your kinda lost there~


Ashley's eyebrows were raised "no, not really," she adjusted her goggles on her head bordley and looked at the man "who are you?" she asked

(wow my chara is cold 0__0)
139411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/25/10

Ashley_Anori wrote:


XIIIDARKNESS wrote:


Ashley_Anori wrote:


XIIIDARKNESS wrote:


Ashley_Anori wrote:


XIIIDARKNESS wrote:

Streets of Italy


Ashley walked around the streets, she was boredout of her mind and had no jobs or missions


Giotto
Hello there~
have i seen you before?


Ashley looked up at the man and raised an eyebrow "i dont think so," she said, not really caring who he was


Giotto
Well~ Looks like your kinda lost there~


Ashley's eyebrows were raised "no, not really," she adjusted her goggles on her head bordley and looked at the man "who are you?" she asked

(wow my chara is cold 0__0)


Giotto
Im Giotto, Boss of the Vongola Family

((Lolz?)
Guardian
21691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / A very very FAR a...
Offline
Posted 12/25/10


Ashley blinked 'aw crap' she thought and knealed down to him "gomen, for being rude, i didnt know who you were," she said unemotionlessly

(heehee hey we is Rping :3)
139411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/25/10

Ashley_Anori wrote:



Ashley blinked 'aw crap' she thought and knealed down to him "gomen, for being rude, i didnt know who you were," she said unemotionlessly

(heehee hey we is Rping :3)


Giotto
its okay~ and really you dont have to bow~ im not some dictator now.

(Lolz yes we are xD)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.