Post Reply Arcobaleno HQ
139363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/24/10
The HQ of the cursed Arcobaleno
Mafioso
1435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Wonderland, ha...
Offline
Posted 12/25/10
Reborn lounged on the couch as he yawned, hiding his face in the shadow of his hat as he waited foe the others to arrive.
Mafioso
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 1/4/11
Lal mirch:
reborn... ur here..

Fong: ... it' s nice to see you, *smiles*
17370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/5/11
Yuni walks in
"uncle Reborn is here? oh Hi Fong & Lal"
Mafioso
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

Kiti-chan wrote:

Yuni walks in
"uncle Reborn is here? oh Hi Fong & Lal"


Lal: .. ohh.. Yuni...
Fong: *breaths peacefully and smiles at yuni* Hello, Yuni ..
17370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/14/11

cenasobelle wrote:


Kiti-chan wrote:

Yuni walks in
"uncle Reborn is here? oh Hi Fong & Lal"


Lal: .. ohh.. Yuni...
Fong: *breaths peacefully and smiles at yuni* Hello, Yuni ..


Yuni walks over to Fong and Lal and hugs them
Yuni: how have you two been
Mafioso
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 1/15/11

Kiti-chan wrote:


Yuni walks over to Fong and Lal and hugs them
Yuni: how have you two been


Fong: *smiles* We are fine, Thnx Yuni.. *pats her heaD*
Lal: . uh, yeah, we are.. You're alone?
You must be logged in to post.