First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Namimori
139389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/26/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

Gokudera:

how dare you!! Juudaime has done nothing wrong!


Sensei
Still both trouble makers to me.
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/26/10
Gokudera:

Tch... *mutters* i'll bomb his car when i get the chance
139389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/26/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

Gokudera:

Tch... *mutters* i'll bomb his car when i get the chance


Tsuna
Detention.... again?
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/26/10
Gokudera:

Don't worry Juudaime, I'll get revenge on that stupid sensei
139389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/26/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

Gokudera:

Don't worry Juudaime, I'll get revenge on that stupid sensei


Tsuna
You dont need to Gokudera
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/26/10
Gokudera:

ok fine... so detention afterschool? *grumbles*
139389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/26/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

Gokudera:

ok fine... so detention afterschool? *grumbles*


Tsuna
We really dont have a choice, right?
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/26/10
Gokudera:

*sighs* no we don't...

*bell rings signaling students to go to their next class*

off to Gym class, i think we're playing soccer today
139389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/26/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

Gokudera:

*sighs* no we don't...

*bell rings signaling students to go to their next class*

off to Gym class, i think we're playing soccer today


Tsuna
Not soccer
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/26/10
Gokudera:

*grins* don't worry, i'll make sure nobody will take the ball away from you
*gets up from seat exiting the class*
If anybody tries to do anything to you, I'll kick their butt
139389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/26/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

Gokudera:

*grins* don't worry, i'll make sure nobody will take the ball away from you
*gets up from seat exiting the class*
If anybody tries to do anything to you, I'll kick their butt


Tsuna
O-okay then..
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/26/10
Gokudera:

*goes outside for gym class and is already changed into his gym clothing*
*sees the girls are all hiding behind boxes staring at him*

Annoying pests...
139389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/26/10 , edited 12/26/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

Gokudera:

*goes outside for gym class and is already changed into his gym clothing*
*sees the girls are all hiding behind boxes staring at him*

Annoying pests...


Tsuna
*Sighs* lets start then?
87918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/26/10
Gokudera:

yeah!

*Gym teacher blows whistle and calls out the teams*
*everybody gathers at the soccer field*

remember to shoot into the other team's goal to score a point!
139389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/26/10

lenalee-chan wrote:

Gokudera:

yeah!

*Gym teacher blows whistle and calls out the teams*
*everybody gathers at the soccer field*

remember to shoot into the other team's goal to score a point!


Tsuna
*Standing hopelessly as a goalie*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.